lost ARRGH! Sayid, anda idiot! Why the hell did anda do that?

ryans_love posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 03:05AM
since sayid shot young ben, that's going to change everything! did he have any idea how different things would be in the future if he killed ben? what do you think?

lost 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killaqueenx3 said…
Well, the darhma people won't die. So that's a good thing...i think. But i feel like Ben could have been a good person, his dad was just a huge jerk. But i'm excited to see what happens next. Also i love Sawyer and Juliet together. I don't know whether i like Ben dead, or him alive.
Well, the darhma people won't die. So that's a good thing...i think. But i feel like Ben could have been a good person, his dad was just a huge jerk. But i'm excited to see what happens next. Also i love Sawyer and Juliet together. I don't know whether i like Ben dead, or him alive.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu api said…
OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­

Ben mustn't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the best!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! I HATE SAYID!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Giovanni_wasto said…
Erm, Ben isn't dead because he's alive in the future. End of story.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JonnyP said…
He probably isnt dead because I believe it is Elloise Hawking who says they cant change the timeline. So Sayid has probably always shot young ben in the past.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DEANO-HPBL said…
but still he did shoot him right in the chest at point blank range and this is lost so he could be dead coz anything can happen lol
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu api said…
i heard that juliet saves him, and thats why harper had said "ben likes you cause you look like her" meaning her that had saved his life years ago.... i think it's not gonna happen, what do u think?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alismouha said…
Cut the crap! Whatever happened ,happened.Benjamin Linus is not...I repeat....not Dead.
Just because this is Lost, it does not mean anything can happen! Ben must have had a gunshot wound all along, it's just we haven't seen it yet. The Ben we know and love WAS shot by Sayid as a child. The whole point of this season is not that the survivors are changing the past, they were always part of it.

This season actually really fascinates me because for the first time, we are watching the show and we know loads of things that these DHARMA characters DONT know. It's great, we know when and how they will all die, and so do all the Losties. Even Ben doesn't have a clue what's happening.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
umm...i think Ben's dead. what does Eloise Hawking know? and how come we haven't had any Dan flashbacks?
We will, the first scene of the season with Dan in the Orchid must have been a reference to a future episode (maybe the finale)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Earthgirl13 said…
I think Sayid is a bit loco now. But then, working for Ben takes it out of you.