lost Major SPOILERS- Reactions to lafleur

locke100 posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 01:26AM
Just watched the episode, in Canada we got to see it at 7pm, so be warned, spoilers ahead

_________________________________________­___­__
OK, so I wanted to be the first one to start a forum on all that happened in this episode
ANGRY BECAUSE
1)
I thought it was a big slap in the face when we saw the statue and then there was a flash, im not that angry, because there is supposed to be more info on this, but i'm just frustrated to wait
2)
Im not that into the whole love square with sawyer, jack, juliet and kate but i think there will be some pissed people

I dont wanna spoil to much, but i think those 2 things are the things people will be the angriest about
HAPPY BECAUSE
1) We sort of learned why we've been seeing the castaways working for Dharma
2) Reunion finally happened after
3) Overall i enjoyed the episode on a whole

How about you, your thoughts and reactions

lost 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Xoxo--Ashley said…
mischievous
OMG SULIET = TOTAL MAJOR EPIC FAIL but erything else was good even tho i knew suliet was ganna happen still like dude get over urself
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TmoVie_obsessed said…
I like suliet as of this episode. I never liked kate and how horribly she treated both jack and sawyer. the love square is pretty annoying though, it's just painful for everyone involved...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Xoxo--Ashley said…
yea i dont think it will last long now hat kates back me n my dad r starting 2 h8 kate shes so friggen sappy now like wtf!! go back 2 ur failing erytime life i h8 the "new" kate she ner shoulda screwed sawyer
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
dang it. i'm a Skater...
but sawyer and juliet were a great team.
i hope whatever happens is good for everyone.
wow tonight's episode was good.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emzielouise said…
smile
wow i thought that was a brill episode i like that Sawyer and Juliet are together Kate just used Sawyer. I used to hate juliet but now i like her season 5 is turning out to be the best season so far
lebih dari setahun yang lalu locke100 said…
I forgot to add that my one of my favorite moments was the Richard trump into the Baracks like he owned the place
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
laugh
Me watching LaFleau = :O !!!

Now, my link for this episode were clearly wrong... but I liked that because it threw me off so much, you know? I would have never expected to see this on Lost in a gazillion years. If someone had told me in season three that Sawyer would be outta the cages and working for Dharma... I would have never believed it, lol.

Anyways, I really liked the flash of the statue. There's so much going on in the show that I just don't think the writers could fit in the statue story right now. But it was nice to they haven't forgotten it. And we did get some clues: did anyone else think it was Egyptian looking? I thought Paul's necklace looked Egyptian, too... this had gotta be a clue considering all the hyrogliphics we've seen.

And Jin speaking English!!!! :D

Even though I've never really liked Juliet, I was happy she finally got to deliver a baby and help a mother give birth. It was a pretty big moment for her, and I was happy :)
I was also really happy to see Horace again, that was cool. But what happened to his "old" wife? Wasn't her name Olivia or something?
Also, do you think that Amy and her baby are important? Do we already know who the baby is?

Oh, and DANIEL AND CHARLOTTE! Daniel crying where Charlotte's body used to be was heartbreaking. And him seeing young Charlotte was just awesome... they entire thing was handled so well, I thought. The writers didn't spend too much time on it, considering everything else they had to fit in, but they still did a seriously awesome job.

Anyways, the big reveal of the episode was, of course.... Sawyer and Juliet!!! :O
I never thought that would happen. To be honest, I thought it was be just plain stupid is the writers put them together.
Buuut...
I have to admit, I kind of like Suliet. They have spent three years together, so its not like they just randomly got together. And, really, they've spent the longest time together and they are able to understand what the other is going through, right? I'm just happy for all the Suliet shippers out there who are throwing parties :)
Even though I'm a Jater, it was sad to hear Sawyer say he was completly over Kate... but we'll see if that's true now!

I'm am so excited for the next episode... but I can't believe we have to wait two whole weeks!

All in all, LOVED this episode!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
sick
paul's necklace was an egyptian symbol called an ankh. it was the symbol of life for the egyptians. i am a jater, so i think it was fantastic that sawyer and juliet got together; i was waiting for that all season! and did anyone besides me notice that sayid still hasn't been found? the others have, so what's the deal with him? i saw in next week's previews there's something about him being a spy! and why wasn't ben wearing a sling on his left arm like he did in the other episodes? why did he get hurt? was it something to do with getting aaron away from kate?
sorry for all the questions, i'm on a roll.
so, any answers?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
oh, and any idea where dan is?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
My guess is that Dan is down where they're building the Orchid. Remember we saw him there with Pierre Change in "Because You Left"? That's what I'm guessing :)