lost LaFleur - 5x08

marissa posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 07:04PM
LaFleur is next week's episodes, but I wanted to start a forum for it before the episode actually aired to get some predictions.
(Please guys, no spoilers, but if you don't like watching the promos, I suggest you wait until after the episode has aired to read on.)

So, what do you think this episode will be about? "La fleur" is obviously French for "the flower". What would that be refering to? The Orchid? Will it have anything to do with the Danielle and her French team?

Who do you think will be reunited on the Island, now that they're all (minus Aaron and Walt) back? Will Sun and Jin finally see each other again?
In the promo for the episode, Sawyer & co. had some prisoners or something and there was a girl with a bag over her head. When the bag came off all we saw was a lot of brown, curly hair. Is this Kate? It seems obvious that it would be and the promo deffinatly made it seem like it was Kate, but are they just trying to throw us off the scent?
Personally, although I do think we'll see a Skate reunion, I don't think that girl will be Kate. But I have no idea who it might be, lol. Maybe Cassidy?? Who knows!

What do you think we'll find out? Will we see Ben and Locke talk or find out how Locke came "back to life"? Will we find out what happened to Aaron? Where Sun and Sayid are? What's up with Jin and Sawyer in Dharma outfits?

Anyways, predictions guys?
last edited on Feb 26, 2009 at 07:05PM

lost 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Earthgirl13 said…
It will be Kate. He already got over Cassidy. Plus, Sawyer said," Is three years long enough to get over someone?" He's been away from Cassidy for more than that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDHmadx said…
the girls hair is waaaaaay too light to be Kates.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Earthgirl13 said…
The girl isn't Kate, I think. But he has to see Kate, cause who else? Claire?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
It isnt Kate because you can see in the promo that Kate, Jack, Hurley (and probably Jin) turn up in the dharma van jin was driving. It shows Sawyer standing and the van driving towards him. Then there is a shot of the 3 standing near the van. Thats all I can get from the promo!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sahour95 said…
I think the girl is Nikkie but I'm not sure .I also got from the promo that Sawyer is probably gonna meet the O6
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
Nikki from Expose? That'd be pretty cool! Do you think she came back to life or something?

And I agree, Sawyer and the gang are probably going to meet up with the O6, or at lease Jack, Hurley, and Kate.

I wonder how Kate will react to seeing Sawyer again, especially after being with/breaking up with/hooking back up with Jack.
And I wonder how Juliet will react to seeing Jack. Do you think she still has feelings for him, or has that ship (pun intended) sailed?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu schrutefarms said…
I hope it's not Nikki, I really hated her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu frsbg said…
Yeah... The girl's hair is too light to be Kate's!! Just because he said "Is three years long enough to ge over someone?" it doesn't mean it's Kate! Can be just a coincidence, even because for Sawyer just 2/3 weeks had passed! Can be another woman from his past! Who knows!

I hope Sun finds Jin too! They had benn through enough already!

I'm really looking forward to the next episode! Their reunited on the Island!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu schrutefarms said…
Also Nikki is dead.