lost What are anda doing until January 21st?

marissa posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 02:55AM
I was just wondering how everyone was passing the (agonizingly long!) time until Season Five.

I've been watching (and rewatching, and rewatching...) all of my old dvds... though I've lost disc four of season two, which is kind of a bummer :(

I also just bought Nikki Straford's "Finding Lost: The Unoffical Guide" for season three. It's pretty good, but I'm getting a bit frusterated. I don't like how she's always ragging on Nikki and Paulo (we know!) and how I feel like she's missing way obivous stuff... I mean, if your going to write a whole book about Lost, can't you at least acknolegde that Yemi in "The Cost of Living" might have been the Smoke Monster? (Go back and watch the episode with that in mind - it's pretty cool. Hurley says "you guys smell smoke?" and Yemi's in the tent with Eko! And the tent was on fire, which was probably the smoke... but still!)

Okay, I'm rambling.

You guys?
last edited on Nov 13, 2008 at 02:56AM

lost 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
I re-watched the first two seasons during the summer, and I watched a couple of season 4 episode about a month ago. Other than that, I haven't done anything else Lost-related. This hiatus has been flying by for me, and January now seems to be so soon! Just a little more than two months to go... it'll be here before we know it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alismouha said…
I tried All summer to find a good site to download Lost for those who r OUTSIDE the US But didnt have Much Luck ..... any help? PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE????????
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^Go to www.surfthechannel.com- I'm pretty sure they have all of the episodes up on there.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SebiBaires said…
I am going to watch the bonus features of each DVD season:P lol which brings many information important to remember before watching the fifth season..and also watch other seasons to get distracted and don't become anxious or nervous til that important date arrives.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PamHalpert454 said…
I am doing rather well, I watch Gossip girl, the office, and how i met your mother, and always sunny, lost is just one of my many shows.

I also watched it over the summer at the beach. Got to love DVD box sets. )
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sahour95 said…
I keep searching wallpapers for lost ,and upload them to the Lost spot , trying to get die hard fan madel for this spot , and i'm watching the fourth season and the third !!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HannaK said…
I've already watched season 1, 2 and 3 again and I've watched season 4 twice. The rest of the time I spend on reading theories, listening to podcasts, participating in the (boring) ARG and think about season 5.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jjfrench said…
Hibernating.
(:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Earthgirl13 said…
Biting my fingernails and watching 24.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emzielouise said…
big smile
Im rewatching all four seasons it doesn't start in the uk until january the 25th grr! i cant wait lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
crying
I have an exam the next day!! :(
But I'll deffinatly take a break from studying to watch Lost!
^That sucks that you have an exam the next day. Lost does provide a good excuse for a study break lol. Good luck!

I have a night class beginning next Wednesday, and of course it's during the same time that Lost is on! Which probably means I won't be able to see a single episode when it originally airs at all this season.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu