lost Is walt Jacob?

ilovejimhalpert posted on May 27, 2007 at 03:36AM
I really think that Walt might be Jacob if you think about it. I mean we already know that Walt is sort of psychic from season 1 with the whole him imagining things and then them happening(the bird). And it might explain why the others captured him, for his powers. And when he reappeared to help john, it explains that he really is very powerful. they never said how long jacob has been on the island and we know that walt is very special. i don't really know if that made any sense at all, but what do you guys think?

lost 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecon said…
Maybe. In the world of Lost, just about anything is possible. But the question is.... was Walt really there? or was it some kind of vision? or even projection?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smaoise said…
walt is not jacob. jacob existed way before the plane crashed on the island. also walt was kidnaped because he was a kid not because he was psychic
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smaoise said…
walt is special. just like john locke but it wouldnt make any sense if he was jacob
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dmbfoever said…
Jacob is Walt...Walt is not Jacob. Walt is gone and Jacob just takes that form for unknown reasons. I'm a little leary just how good season three is going to be. Its amazing how the writers get my ass back in front of the tv on wed. nights.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anti_Jate said…
I think Walt just does Jacob's bidding for him. Haha I love that word, I had to use it. But Jacob can't leave that hut because of the ash circle so he takes walt over and I don't think walt realizes it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu basusj said…
Hmm, I agree with much of what has been said. I dont think that Walt is Jacob cos Jacob has apparently been there for ages. Tho I think the possession thing is a v good idea, n Walt is SERIOUSLY special, we just dont fully know why yet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
omg maybe.... but i agree with basusj...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HannaK said…
I find it very unlikely, I think that Walt is more like Locke, he has something special, but he's not Jacob