lost I know where the island went!!!

miniteek posted on May 30, 2008 at 11:32PM
okay, sorry if this has been explained but here we go.
i watch lost with my dad and we were discussing about this. you know how in like cartoons that when someone goes through the earth so hard they end up on the other side? well i think that the island went to Antartica!!!!
why you ask? well in the series 2 finale, penny widmore gets 2 porteguese people to got to Antartica and then they say "miss widmore, we found it"
so i think the island moved to antartica!
post back and tell me what you think!!!

lost 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
Hmmm... good point!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
Also the place where the wheel was that moved the island was frozen and they had big warm coats in the station so i do agree with you that it could have gone to antartica and has moved before
lebih dari setahun yang lalu coolboy said…
i think you could be right, and that could be one of the reasons locke was so desperate for jack and everyone to come back, because everythings so messed up. the writers have always hinted that antartica could be included or be important.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dalylfc said…
yes but remember the coat ben had on. when he turned the wheel' same coat in lands in sahara in a flash forward episode. also they once found polar bear bones int the sahara desert. also maybe it once was in antartic and ben moved it to hide from whidmore. thats why penny was searching there.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Giovanni_wasto said…
Are we even sure that place was Antartica? And I don't think Penny was searching for the island in 'Antartica', she was just using a station located there to scan the Pacific ocean for magnetic anomalies.

Ben wore a coat because he went to a cold underground place, not because he thought he was going to Antartica.

My best guess is that it's moved to another of the locations with "special geothermal properties" (search "vile vortices" on Lostpedia). Of the vortices located on water, there is one near Fiji (where the island originally went), one East of Australia, one West of South Africa, one near Madagascar, one in the Caribbean, one East of Brazil and and one West of Canada. I assume it went to the Madagascar one, thr same place where we find out the Black Rock ledger went in 4x5.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu csi_lost_fan33 said…
never thought of that, cool.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dalylfc said…
ben can never return to the island. trust me the jacket he had on when he turned the wheel is the same jacket he wakes up in the sahara desert in and attacks two men. ben says whoever turns the wheel can never return. maybe he says that because he knows the island will dissapear and he will end up somewhere totally different.
I think he means he'll die if he returns to the island.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu coolboy said…
i dont think he'll die. because in the finale he seems intent on helping jack and everyone back on the island and he hints he knows a way ''we can get back'' which seems to say he's trying to get back on aswell. i think your right that the island moved to antartica once before so i guess the writers will set it somewhere completely different.
When did the island move to Antartica? I must have missed a pretty important episode.

The scientific station was somewhere cold, looking for abnormal electromagnetic activity - it doesn't mean that it was looking for the island in Antartica!

If you want to look at the moon, you don't have to buy a spaceship. CLEARLY what was happening at the end of season 2 was that Penny had found one of the only research stations for magnetic anomalies in the world, which happened to be at one of the poles, and was paying a lot of money to use it for looking for the island - IN THE PACIFIC OCEAN!

My idea is that as the hatch imploded during the first purple sky, the island moved slightly - by "coincidence" (fate) to the exact location that Henrik and the other guy were currently scanning. During the second purple sky, it could have moved much further, probably not to Antartica.

The reason I think Ben will die if he returns to the island is because of the "illness/side effects". Desmond and various other people experienced them crossing the island's "barrier", and they got it because they had been exposed to electromagnetism. Ben has been exposed to a huge amount of it, being at the epicentre of the moving of the island, and so he would get extreme, uncurable side effects if he went anywhere near that island again. Ben did not say that he was going back in the season 4 finale, he said that he had ideas for getting the O6 and Locke back.