Lip Service Favourite scenes?

paperstarfalls posted on Nov 22, 2010 at 11:38AM
I was just wondering if everyone had a specific scene that they loved within the series?

one of my favourites has to be when Cat and Sam went out for lunch with Cat's Parent, Ed and Tess. It was so funny :) plus Sam was ace in that scene!

Lip Service 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Movie_BUFF024 said…
Yeah Sam was awesome in that scene :)
I love the opening scene in the first episode, when that model is checking out Frankie's butt and she instantly knew she liked girls :D Awesome scene!
Also liked frankie and cat's flirting scenes in episode 5, especially the dildo scene and when Ed confesses to Tess his love for her, before she ran away that is... it was a beautiful scene :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jmelao said…
Deleting the funny scenes, I really like when Tess is with Lou. Beautiful chemistry!
I dont enjou Sadie and Frankie.
By the way, the way Cat got Frankie... amazing! Hot, for a better word.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cazlyta said…
Sam and Cat in the police station, wanted to be Cat at that point and funniest scene has to be when Tess and Ed break in in the first episode and are under the bed excellent humour.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
Frankie and Cat love scene is BY FAR the most powerful,intense,moving sex scene I've ever watched on TV. I can't even describe it's awesomeness let alone explain it. The way it all happens...great.