Light Yagami the reasons anda like Yagami Raito?

that-girl posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 09:00PM
yay first topic~ *ahem* so there are about 116 fans of raito here,every one else you might find is a L fan :-(,so any how why did you pick Raito? this is a topic to share all you'r thoughts about him,or just chat ^^,enjoy!

Light Yagami 19 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _Charlie_ said…
laugh
well, i like the way he see the world. the way he realizes things have to change and that a new should be created.
plus he is hot and smart and .. he has it all! ;o
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mewmewmoegi said…
smile
I like how he wANTS TO CHange the world .
by killing ALL THE CRIMINAls
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jessez96 said…
I Like Him Because It WOULD Be a better Place without Criminals!!!! GO KIRA!!!!:D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bookwormanjel said…
im really an L fan more, but light is the one you follow really, and i feel so sorry for him.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChocoCutie411 said…
smirk
Light is my favorite character! He's got good looks, very intelligent, Justice!, and I like that he thinks that some people don't belong in the world ~-~! Honestly, if he really existed I'm sure he would save this world and there will be less evil-doers! (ps; Not very fond of the way he ended up in episode 37 (dead :p
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LazAppie said…
WHO SAID I F************* LIKE LIGHT COMN MAN. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AlissonKuran said…
heart
Well , I LOVE Liqht ^ ^ ;
He is hot, & a genius, and he actually
is riqht 90% of the time o.o" plus
he is the best liar that i have ever
seen xD & he actually realizes that there
needs to be a chanqe in the world . i just
wish that he hadn't killed L D;
lebih dari setahun yang lalu valve said…
Light knew that he after using Death Note he can neither go to hell nor heaven for eternity.
He sacrificed his SOUL to clean the Earth.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Animeanimal said…
zzz
Hmmm all good reasons...But not the ones I would choose. I love the character of light because he shows the viewers how corrupt, even the people who say they are right, can be. But yes, Light is very cute and the most memorable part for me is:
Ryuk: "Wont that make you the only bad person left?"

Light: "I have no idea what you are talking about Ryuk, I am just a hard working citizen, who is considered to be the best and brightest!"

Is it just me, or did they make his eyes extra big on that part...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lightyagami1 said…
big smile
light yagami is my fav person he wants to make a new world and i agree that this world is rotten so i would like to do the things he does and i would like to meet light yagami in real light and i dont like L but the one i hate the most is nate rivers (near) .
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Happygayguy said…
heart
he is very sexy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLabileAffect said…
Why do I love Light or Kira?

Light: Sweet, intelligent, cute, cared about L (don't deny the beauty of yaoi), etc.

Kira: Evil, intelligent, sexy, L's perfect rival (I love a good rivalry), etc.

I even kinda respect Kira for killing L, honestly. I loved L and I wanted them to be together and it hurt my heart to see him die, but I truly believe it was something that needed to happen for the anime to move forward and it was a really good twist in the plot. It was depressing, but I enjoy a little drama every now and then.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sammisaurus said…
My major reason is that he saw the world for what it was. He found a chance to change the world and instead of passing it up he went for it. He sacrificed his soul to change the world. I actually believed in what he was doing too. Purging the world of evil one person at a time.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sailor_spade15 said…
laugh
well for one, he is hot ^-^

but im not sure why I like him so much, I mean im not sure if I agree with killing "useless" people and Light CAN be a little phyco sometimes.... but he is my favorite character fr some reason lol =)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MaelChan said…
Because he really cared about the world, he sacrified pretty much to give people a perfect world. and i think he is a hottie. though i dont like so much the kira side of him. though he killed and used people. im not really a kira worshipper, but i understand the point with why he wanted to create the perfect world..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Knight_Sentinel said…
He's my favorite kind of character, the kind that uses his brain to overcome his obstacles, not his muscles. He sacrificed so much of himself to try to change the world for the better.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu greenpanic6 said…
tongue
I see a lot of Light in me we are both always bored like he was in the beginning. He is very intelligent I love that about him, he is cool under pressure, and a great stragrgiest. Also in works of fiction I can usually figure out what the person's plan is but Light tricked me no one ever tricks me and I agree with his way of thinking I would do the same with a death note. Like I said I see a lot of him in myself.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lisseth said…
heart
Mainly because he's something apart! He's absolutely different from typical anime protagonists. He's unique, special and totally EPIC! I've always felt attracted and caught by different things! That makes a really special bond that ties me to him.

Another reason is his terrific and EPIC mental skills. He's intelligence made man! SMARTEST anime character for sure!

And of course, as I'm a fangirl at heart, I can't ignore his perfect, flawless and magical physical appearance. HOTNESS!!! SO EXTREMELY SEXY! *melting*

I LOVE LIGHT SO SO MUCH!!!!
 Mainly because he's something apart! He's absolutely different from typical anime protagonists. He's
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Markierocks said…
1. He's hot. Like extremely.
2. He has a strong sense of standing up for what he believes in, in this case justice. His ideals may be a bit flawed but he does what he believes.
3. For some reason I almost always fall for the "villain" of the series, and i this case Light fit every description in the book. He's attractive, cunning, smart, and makes a wonderful villain and main character.
4. He is very complex as a character, and his development is very clear throughout the series.