Leyton Family<3 NEW LPF Member icon Contest (ROUND NINE: AMBER // OPEN!)

marakii posted on Jun 25, 2016 at 02:48PM
RULES
- I give you a member each round & you make an icon of something that reminds you of them (mostly fandom stuff)
- Icons must be 100x100, 150x150 or 200x200
- Only positive stuff in the icons.
- Only make one icon per round
- Don't repeat the same stuff, for example if Nic makes Celine a Naley icon it would be preferable that the rest won't use Naley in order to have variety!
- For your round you can make an icon for yourself as well.
- Don't be biased while voting
- Don't vote for yourself
- You will have seven days to make your icon for each round!

✔ put all the names of active members on random.org & that's the orer I'm gonna use

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

ROUND ONElink

ROUND TWOlink

ROUND THREElink

ROUND FOURlink

ROUND FIVElink

ROUND SIXlink

ROUND SEVENlink

<i>ROUND EIGHT/i> ✘ link

ROUND NINE ✘ Amber || deadline: 6th of September

ROUND TEN ✘ Jess

ROUND ELEVEN ✘ Fatemeh

ROUND TWELVE ✘ Atie

ROUND THIRTEEN ✘ Nerea

be creative and most of all HAVE FUN<3
last edited on Aug 31, 2016 at 09:59AM

Leyton Family<3 134 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

lebih dari setahun yang lalu clarkcgriffin said…
You missed me :P
Sakkara98 commented…
anda forgot little ugly anak itik, bebek (reference to Rana's snap yesterday XD) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
marakii commented…
I'm so sorry Ats *facepalm*. Including anda ASAP<333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sakkara98 commented…
Of course it was ! :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sakkara98 said…
Here is mine for Mooshie !
 Here is mine for Mooshie !
mooshka commented…
fsfjkdafjkal queen SHAY lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kirkir said…
I suck at making icons but I actually like how this turned out:P
 I suck at making icon but I actually like how this turned out:P
mooshka commented…
ksfjlajkal MY BABY OTP I LOVE. And anda should cinta how this turned out because prettyyyyy lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Kirkir commented…
Yayy glad anda cinta it :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marakii said…
My inital thought was to make something Peyton/Hilarie related because bud<3 but since I am sure someone is deffinitely going to do that & I would like to have some variety, I went with CS because they are her faves from OUAT and this is the show we fangirled most this year so ;)
 My inital thought was to make something Peyton/Hilarie related because bud<3 but since I am sure some
mooshka commented…
FUCK WE DID FANGIRL ABOUT OUAT A LOT LOL. and my baby captain angsa, swan <3333 I cinta them so much lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu clarkcgriffin said…
I was so confused on what to make because we literally fangirl about so many things and it's so hard to choose one thing for Rana.
Finally I went with Deepika & Peyton :*
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I was so confused on what to make because we literally fangirl about so many things and it's so hard
mooshka commented…
DEEPIKA AND PEYTON DSAFKJAKFJDSA FUCK YES. REAL PEYTON AND bollywood PEYTON :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rorymariano said…
Picking something to make for my fangirling buddy was near impossible, but I decided to go with George/Isabel because she's my Isabel and my George loving buddy <333 (&& I used their only happy scene where they are being little dumb flirts with each other </3)
 Picking something to make for my fangirling buddy was near impossible, but I decided to go with Georg
mooshka commented…
GISABELLE BUDDIES FOREVER AND EVER<3333 AND YES FLIRTY IDIOTS FOREVER lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nicolas97 said…
I'm going with these two obviously, their friendship is 200% me and Rana and also we're Ashley/PLL/Buttahbenzo buddies so it works for the best :D
 I'm going with these two obviously, their friendship is 200% me and Rana and also we're Ashley/PLL/Bu
mooshka commented…
dfslkjafklajflkak s BENZO TO MY BUTTAH FOREVER AND EVER I cinta lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Piu95 said…
Mine! In celebration of GG revival on Netflix and also because of our epic rants on Jess (+ Rory). (It was either that or Lucaya tbh ;) )
 Mine! In celebration of GG revival on Netflix and also because of our epic rants on Jess (+ Rory). (I
mooshka commented…
I was gonna make this super lame joke about how this icon is totally Lit....but I've refrained myself :P hahaha. But enodkeodkeksek I cinta THIS AND I HAD A FEELING IF anda WERE GOING TO MAKE AN icon IT WAS GONNA BE THEM atau LUCAYA BC OUR RANTS ARE SO ON POINT LOL. <333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XNaley_JamesX said…
My ultimate Peyton <33333
There are so many stuff I could've gone with, but I realized that I probably have never made you a Paley icon before, which is unacceptable, so there you go <333
 My ultimate Peyton <33333 There are so many stuff I could've gone with, but I realized that I probab
mooshka commented…
..........i hate anda and your talent. THIS IS SO PERFECT. I cinta anda MY PERF HALEEYYYYYYYYYYSAFJAKFJAKLFJA....JFLAKJFAKJ. I LOWKEY WANNA CHANGE YOUR NAME IN MY PHONE TO FOXY BUT I CAN'T LET GO OF CELYDEE BECAUSE I INVENTED IT :P lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
I'm working on mine now!
Idk if i want to submit this one:
 Idk if i want to menyerahkan this one:
Or this one:
 atau this one:
XNaley_JamesX commented…
I vote this one!! :D <3333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Kirkir commented…
THIS ONE <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
marakii commented…
I vote for this one too haha, so I will menyerahkan this :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
OR this one:
 atau this one:
Somebody HELP ME!!
mooshka commented…
DSJFKAJFK LUCAYAAAAAAA<3333 I cinta THEM ALL SO MUCH SESTRA <333 THANK YOU. someone else choose :P lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Thank you guys for participating<333
ROUND TWO IS NOW OPEN!! Submit your icons for CELINE.
Had to make a Naley icon <3
PRECIOUS OTP!!
 Had to make a naley icon <3 PRECIOUS OTP!!
Nicolas97 commented…
... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
XNaley_JamesX commented…
LOOOOOVEEEEE <333333 PRECIOUS OTP INDEED <33333333 THIS icon IS AMAZING!!!! THANK YOUUUU <33333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
For my Finchel girl<3
 For my Finchel girl<3
XNaley_JamesX commented…
AAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!! THIS icon IS AS EPIC AS THE COUPLE ON IT <3333333 cinta IT SO MUCH MAR!!!! FINCHEL BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I wanted to do Naley because buddies always and forever but I guess I'll go with Baley because perfect Tutor girl to my B.Davis! <3
 I wanted to do naley because buddies always and forever but I guess I'll go with Baley because perfec
Kirkir commented…
Sorry Nic :( lebih dari setahun yang lalu
XNaley_JamesX commented…
HECK YEAH naley BUDDIES ALWAYS & FOREVER!!!! IT'S OKAY HON <33333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nicolas97 commented…
Don't say I never gave anda any Baley icon lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Here is mine !
Padme cause you're my mom :p
 Here is mine ! Padme cause you're my mom :p
XNaley_JamesX commented…
YES YES!!!!! <333333 PADME ICON!!!!! *HAPPY DANCES* <3333 THIS IS GORGEOUS!!!! THANK anda DAUGHTER!!! <3333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Padme/Anakin <3 Because you're my shipping buddy & the person that inspired me to finally watch this amazing series, so I had to do something Star Wars related!
 Padme/Anakin <3 Because you're my shipping buddy & the person that inspired me to finally watch this
XNaley_JamesX commented…
AAAARGHHHH!!! <333333 MY PRECIOUS (other :P) OTP <333333 THIS IS BEAUTIFUL HON!!! THANK anda <33333 and you're welcome! ;) haha!! :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mooshka said…
I just made an icon to make an icon lol. You guys know I'm not an artsty person so this is me trying, I am sorry :P anyways, I made a Rilaya icon because GMW feels and we are Rilaya so duh <3

I just made an icon to make an icon lol. anda guys know I'm not an artsty person so this is me trying,
XNaley_JamesX commented…
I SERIOUSLY cinta THAT anda MADE ME A PINK/PURPLE RILAYA icon <3333333 first of all because they're my favorit colors, and detik because purple gives me so many Rilaya feels!!! (You know why ;P) AND THEY SO ARE US <3333 I cinta It!!!! THANK anda SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME AN icon HON <33333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I chose to do an icon of her husband, she just have to have at least one in her round ;)
 I chose to do an icon of her husband, she just have to have at least one in her round ;)
XNaley_JamesX commented…
FINALLY!!!!! :P <3333 HAHA, I WAS SOOOOO WAITING FOR THIS!!!! <3333 THANK anda SO MUCH ALINE, YOU'RE AN malaikat 33333 THIS IS GORGEOUS <3333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
So I couldn't decide whether to do a Lizzie or a Natalie icon and then I thought that I should obviously do both! Especially since it's you and your daughter! :D <3 (#girlsdayout)
 So I couldn't decide whether to do a Lizzie atau a Natalie icon and then I thought that I should obviou
XNaley_JamesX commented…
AAARGHHH!!! WHAT?!?! I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THIS! THIS IS EFFING BRILLIANT!!!! <3333333 ME & MY DAUGHTER, I cinta IT SO FREAKING MUCH!!!! THANK anda AMBERRY <3333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Kirkir commented…
This is soooooo beautiful Amber :o <33 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Round 3 is OPEN.
Submit your icons for NIC.
Had to make a Chair icon :D
 Had to make a Chair icon :D
Nicolas97 commented…
Sexy good-looking epic bayi <333 Thank you, cinta it!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sophia :)
 Sophia :)
Nicolas97 commented…
My one and only queen of everything <33333 THANK YOU! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
There was so much to choose from but ultimately decided on Ash because you are forever the perfect Benzo to my crazy Buttah <3
 There was so much to choose from but ultimately decided on Ash because anda are forever the perfect Be
Nicolas97 commented…
I cinta anda my Buttah <33333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Queen B for my lil bro <3
 queen B for my lil bro <3
Nicolas97 commented…
Hollister <3333 cinta this icon, thank anda baby!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mark/Lexie </3
 Mark/Lexie </3
Nicolas97 commented…
*dead* </3333333 cinta this icon and cinta you!! (AND cinta SLEXIE</3) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XNaley_JamesX said…
Aaaarghh!!! So many possibilities for my twinnie!!! <33 Don't know why but I ended up with two of his queens!! :D
 Aaaarghh!!! So many possibilities for my twinnie!!! <33 Don't know why but I ended up with two of his
Nicolas97 commented…
Because you're the freaking best and anda know me so well <3 This icon is flawless and I'm wearing it ASAP!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I don't know this picture screams Nic to me, you know SATC & laughter ;)
 I don't know this picture screams Nic to me, anda know SATC & laughter ;)
Nicolas97 commented…
YESSSSSS anda KNOW ME SO WELL <3333 Ly Alinious :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Finally edited mine in!
friends and our friendship<3
 friends and our friendship<3
Nicolas97 commented…
my rach <33 cinta ya babe :* lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Round 4 is now open :D
Here is mine !
 Here is mine !
marakii commented…
MY LANA BANANA<333333. Ines this is so beautiful, I cinta it♥, thank anda :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sakkara98 commented…
Glad anda like it honey <33 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
BECAUSE FOREVER MY TWISTED LITTLE SISTER <3333
 BECAUSE FOREVER MY TWISTED LITTLE SISTER <3333
marakii commented…
TWISTED SISTERS FOR LIFE, cinta anda MY CRISTINA♥. Also this icon is GREAT, I love, cinta it & the color around!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Cause Faking It is our fandom <3
 Cause Faking It is our fandom <3
marakii commented…
ARGHH I cinta THIS SO MUCH<3333333333 great job :D also Volkevens one of my fave friendships *yay* lebih dari setahun yang lalu
For my snowflake <3
 For my snowflake <3
marakii commented…
MY EMMA<333 thank anda so much for making this for me, I cinta it♥♥ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Ross & Rachel
 Ross & Rachel
marakii commented…
I cinta THIS FOREVER<33333 hands down the best RR icon I've ever got<3333 THANKYOU!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nermai said…
I hope it's not too late to join! ^^
 I hope it's not too late to join! ^^
marakii commented…
no of course it's not! btw I didn't know anda were active, would anda like me to add anda to the list?? & OFC thank anda so much for taking the time to make me an icon and especially an icon of my precious babes<333333 love! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
nermai commented…
Yes, I'd cinta it! :D And don't worry, many times I don't know some of the things that are going on here. But when I saw those contest I loved them! :D And I'm glad anda like it! ^^ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
MIne! For my Astro Wives buddy <3
 MIne! For my Astro Wives buddy <3
marakii commented…
ahhh my 3 faves<333333 THANK anda BUDDY, cinta IT<33] lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ROUND FIVE IS NOW OPEN! Submit your icons for Inés
I'm doing Katherine!
Dany for our Dany <33
 Dany for our Dany <33
Sakkara98 commented…
Wooww, thank anda Mooshie ! with my fav color !! I cinta it ! <333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mine :D
 Mine :D
Sakkara98 commented…
Woww, this is so beautiful too Kir ! Thank anda <33 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mjneeeeeeee
 Mjneeeeeeee
Sakkara98 commented…
Amazing, Nic, ! My fav female <33333 cinta anda !!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nermai said…
Mine: Cristina and Simone. :D
 Mine: Cristina and Simone. :D
Sakkara98 commented…
OMG this is flawless ! I cinta it, but I cinta anda lebih <3 Thank anda sweetie <33 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mine! You know I had to do a Dracula icon <3
 Mine! anda know I had to do a Dracula icon <3
Sakkara98 commented…
Woww, thank anda so much Amber, this is beautiful ! I cinta our friendship so much <333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Michael of course :D
 Michael of course :D
Sakkara98 commented…
Oh my man !! Thank anda so much Maria ! I cinta it !!!!!! <3333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I'll do Klaroline.
marakii commented…
holly do anda want me to wait for you? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
xoheartinohioxo commented…
If anda can, it would be appreciated, but it's 11:10 pm for me and I have to go to tempat tidur and work in the morning so it will probably be like 21 hours until I can get it done and submitted. So if anda can't wait, no biggie :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
marakii commented…
I will wait :D lebih dari setahun yang lalu
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Dude, I totally spaced :o I'm sorry, just go ahead and post without me. lebih dari setahun yang lalu