Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero Lelouch's fashion style

Amy-chan posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 05:23PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like Lelouch has a liking for Egyptian art/mythology? If you take a look, Lelouch's mecha has a close resemblance to the Egyptian god Anubis.
 Is it just me, atau does it seem like Lelouch has a liking for Egyptian art/mythology? If anda take a lo

Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Amy-chan said…
Sorry, it seems I can only upload 1 picture per post. So I'll have to keep replying to add more.
 Sorry, it seems I can only upload 1 picture per post. So I'll have to keep replying to add more.
Also, Emperor Lelouch's look, which is different than previous emperor styles in the series. Which leads me to believe it's Lelouch's own design. Notice it has that eye like design and it looks similar to the eye of Ra.
 Also, Emperor Lelouch's look, which is different than sebelumnya emperor styles in the series. Which le
See the similarities. What do you think?
 See the similarities. What do anda think?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gonz said…
hmmm
Lelouch can't be alive...he hasn't got any code that will keep him from being saved from the stab given by Suzaku...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jeanniecortes24 said…
blush
ur wrong...
lelouch is alive...
eventough he hasnt has the geass like his mother, his immortality is set wen he asks suzaku if he wants 2 accept the geass, and suzaku said yes ryt?..
and as a rule of geass.. he will only b killed if...and only if... suzaku dies becoz lelouch gave suzaku the geass...