La Resistance For GIRLS! WE RULE Girls should be in charge

Simpo1 posted on Dec 10, 2018 at 07:02PM
OK, i admit i am just a little boy but i have known for a long time that girls of all ages should be put in charge.

That's the way i was taught for all my life. That idea has been reinforced by everything that has happened in my life.

Girls are just better at being leaders. i have been told what is best for me by girls all my lifetime and it just feels right. i really do love being told what to do.

It may sound weird but i still have a babysitter and I love having her watch me. Since i have some learned disabilities it's better for me. In fact, my main babysitter is my younger cousin. It started like a game but now i do as i am told especially since she is so smart and knows what is best for me.

At school i am behind a year or two and and i have a girl friend who helps me at the time. She is so mature than me so it's great to have her around all day. She is also a freshman.

The most best thing for me is being able to do stuff, like being the waiter at parties and running errands.

So i guess it is so much more better for me to follow the rules from all the girls that knows what is best for me.

La Resistance For GIRLS! WE RULE No balasa