1. Figure out what genre you're into. As with buku and movies, anime has genres. Are anda a fantasi person, a horror, romantic, comedy, action? First figure out what anda like most to help ease yourself into the artform.
2. Look online for classic anime of the genre. While anda can find anime online [we'll talk about that later] it is good to research what anime you're interested in since anime can be costly.
3. The art style. A particular anime might be your genre, the art style might turn anda off. 80's Anime...
1. Find your anime festival/ anime con that anda would want to go. A smart thing to do is to find the closest atau the easiest ways anda can go to an anime festival.You could always ask a friend that would want to come if anda desire( its twice as fun!) but it is optional.
2. Visit the anime Festival site. If anda already have paid for the tickets atau waiting for the front door, skip to step 3, if not, continue membaca this step.After anda have found which anime con/festival, its the best anda visit the site first if they have one,...
1. Master the shapes. anime and komik jepang are drawn in a stylized manner. Heads are round with large, round eyes, usually low on the face. Chins are triangular. Lines for things like eyebrows and mouths are usually simple.
2. Pay attention to the shading. anime is typically shaded boldly but simply. Look at where highlights and shadows fall and how it gives a feeling of depth to the characters. Eyes are an especially important detail, but hair, faces, and costumes usually have at least some shading, too.
Ichijinsha's komik jepang 4-Koma Palette magazine has revealed that an anime adaptation of ceri, cherry Arai's comedy komik jepang Mikakunin de Shinkokei has been green-lit.
Mikakunin de Shinkokei follows the trials and tribulations of a high school girl named Kobeni Yonomori. On her 16th birthday a young man "with little presence" named Hakuya Mitsumine suddenly shows up on her doorstep proclaiming to be her fiancé. With him is his younger sister Mashiro. Joined oleh Konbeni's older sister Benio, the unlikely group begin a new life under the...
1. Be Realistic. Don't expect to fight alien-robots for the sake of the world on a Saturday morning.
2. Be Adventurous and Curious. This is how all the anime and komik jepang starts oleh the characters seeking for trouble. Don't worry, trouble doesn't always mean anda are going to be in danger. Always pertanyaan the unknown. Ride the public bus once in a while and meet new friends. Instead of watching TV every morning, go for a walk and explore the forested nothing behind your house. Try to always do something everyday, and meet all the new people...
1. Sketch a long curve. Then draw another shorter curve opposite the first. Add slightly curved lines down from each end. This is the basic eye. The puncak, atas curve is typically thicker than the bottom. Notice the mini-line at the end of the puncak, atas eyelid. This is a characteristic of the anime style.
2. Make a large white lingkaran pointing in the direction your character is facing. Add another small lingkaran on the bottom corner. Typically, the puncak, atas shine is larger than the bottom one. anda can add lebih white...
Voiced by: Aki Toyosaki (Japanese), Stephanie Sheh (English)
Yui is the main character of K-On! She is one of the members of the light musik club and plays a Heritage ceri, cherry Sunburst Gibson Les Paul Standard electric gitar (before she knew how to play the electric guitar, the only instrument she knew how to play were the castanets) that she nicknames "Gīta" (ギー太) She does not get good grades in school (though when properly coached, she can achieve astounding results) and...
1. Make an outline of the anime girl using stick figures and shapes. First, sketch a lingkaran for the head. Add an angled shape on the lower part of the lingkaran for the chin and jaw. Use a short line for the neck. Connect a curved line from the neck down to where the pelvis would be located. Draw a four-pointed shape for the thorax and attach lebih lines for the limbs. Use a segi tiga, segitiga as guide for the hands.
Tamaki Ugaya, an ordinary high school student, goes to live with her grandmother in the Ugaya Family halaman awal while her parents are overseas for work but she is immediately attacked oleh monsters. The one who saves her is the surly boy, Takuma.
Nalu-love lebih dari setahun yang lalu
On her way to visit a village from her past, Tamaki comes across a strange white creature that can talk. Soon she finds herself surrounded oleh menacing creatures when she is saved oleh a mysterious man.
Nalu-love lebih dari setahun yang lalu