Selena Gomez and Niall Horan Were Reportedly...
Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, and The Weeknd Are...
Justin Bieber has caused the Internet to lose all chill twice in the past week by posting old photos of him and Selena Gomez on Instagram. Now, even Drake is watching Jelena\'s every move, dying to know if something\'s going on between the exes. So, what\'s the deal with all those throwback pics Biebs\' been posting? We have some theories.
1. He can\'t stop thinking about her. Duh. Justin recently admitted he\'ll never be over his ex, even saying, "I will never stop loving her." Intense.
2. He\'s messing with us. Justin knows the Internet is hooked on every twist and turn of Jelena\'s on-again, off-again relationship. And since he knows we can\'t stop talking about it, no matter how many times both him and Selena say they\'re moving on, maybe he\'s decided if you can\'t beat \'em, join \'em, or at least mess with their hearts. Spoiler alert: it\'s working.
3. He\'s just doing it for the likes. Hey, we\'re in the final countdown to the end of the year. Maybe Biebs is feeling the pressure to top his maybe-ex Kendall Jenner, who posted the most-liked Insta of the year.
first dropped, Justin said he didn\'t want to listen to it because he felt he "had a lot of play in that one." It makes sense — listening to the demise of your relationship transformed into catchy pop songs sung by the ex you still love can\'t be easy, right? But if Justin finally caved and listened to "Same Old Love," that might put him in the mood to post some throwbacks from that era.
5. He\'s trying to win her back. Justin\'s been known to do things like post pics of happier times when they were together to remind Selena of how happy they were. So it\'s not a stretch to think he may be doing that now, especially after he heard those rumors that Selena hooked up with Niall Horan.
Do you know what\'s more endearing than an Irish accent and a roster of boy band songs? Two throwback Jelena Instas! Or at least Justin might be hoping hopes that\'s true!
6. He keeps bumping into her. They perform at the same events and share some of the same friends. How is he supposed to move on if he\'s always seeing her?
7. The Biebs\' is having an (almost) quarter-life crisis. Crying at the VMAs. Storming off stage mid-concert. Walking out of an awkward interview. He even canceled a scheduled Thanksgiving appearance citing personal issues. And all of this on the heels of two years full of arrests, scandals, and questionable decisions. It\'s not easy being Justin, and we wouldn\'t blame him for reminiscing about good times.
Apparently not even Justin is free of storage space issues.
Justin often hangs out with Kendall, whose two-year-old niece has a history of accidentally posting amazing pics.
Don\'t blame Justin — his secret twin who grew up chained to a bucket in their mom\'s attic did it.
11. He\'s been hacked by Jelena fans. This one\'s slightly more plausible.
12. He\'s trying to distract us from his budding relationship with Halsey.
First, they collaborated on a song together. Then, they got really close while performing together. Finally, they left his party in the same car. Is something brewing between the two singers? Is Justin trying to throw us off the trail with mysterious Jelena #TBTs? Only time will tell...
13. But seriously, come on, the real answer is obviously: He\'s still obsessed with Selena.
Kylie Jenner and Rumored Ex Jaden Smith Had an Impromptu Reunion This Weekend
Tyra Banks: "ANTM" Made Way for Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
Kylie Jenner Really Not Into Having Caitlyn Jenner\'s Face on Her Underwear
Is Jason Derulo Finally Moving on From Jordin Sparks With This Little Mix Member?
Justin Bieber Can\'t Stop Blushing Talking About His Maybe-Girlfriend
Selena Gomez Finally Opens Up About Her Relationship With Justin Bieber And What She Really Thinks About His New Hair!
Is Justin Bieber "In Denial" About Selena Gomez And Zedd?
New Details About What Really Happened This Time Between Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Just Dropped a Surprise Song About Their Relationship
Taylor Swift Reportedly Encourages Selena Gomez To Write Breakup Songs About Justin Bieber (Obvs)