justin bieber Who Is The Girl?

justinsgf posted on Oct 10, 2009 at 01:29AM
who is the girl in justin's video one less lonely girl??? i think kristen rodeheaver is better cause sjhes not fat like the girl she has nice hair... i think shes too tall. When i watch th vid i thought she was 20ish... shes too old i hate her!

justin bieber 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarabeara said…
I'm not happy with his love interest either in the Lonely Girl music video. The girl's kinda fugly. I know the song is about love and you're supposed to be all "awwwww" when you see it, but the whole time I was just like "ewww. That girl is gross."
She distracted me from enjoying the video.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Brittany2311 said…
smile
^^^THATS MEAN THAT'S HE'S MOM ON THE VIDEO WHEN HE SITTING DOWN WITH THE CAMERA MAN HE SAID(CAMERA MAN)SAID THAT'S U ALWAYS HAVE UR MOTHER IN DA VIDEO AND HE SAID NOT ALWAYZ I'M NOT HAVING MY MOM IN ALL OF MY VIDEO!!!!!!!(I THINK THAT GIRL IS HIS MOTHER!!!!!!!!!.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BieberFan14 said…
smile
DON'T HATE ON KRISTEN OKAY GUYS! SHE IS A TEENAGE GIRL WHO IS JUST LIKE ALL TEEN GIRLS! YEA, SHE WAS IN JUSTIN BIEBER'S MUSIC VIDEO! WHO CARES! SHE IS A REALLY SWEET GIRL!!! SO DON'T HATE!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu justinsgf said…
what are you talking about bieberfan14? i meant on one less lonely girl and kristen was in one time! so SHUT UP!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JustinAndMarisa said…
heart
sarabeara, I agree that girl was fugly. but the music is all that matters right?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Prislie_JustinB said…
tongue
I hate Kristen..
lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mitch19 said…

lebih dari setahun yang lalu justinsgf said…
lol