Johnny Cade If Johnny had survived do anda think he would have gone to prison?

madaboutmovies posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 11:21PM
If Johnny had not tragically died do you think after all he had suffered, he would be found guilty and sent to prison or executed. Do you think he would have deserved it. Personally i dont but what do you think???

Johnny Cade 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Frizzhead said…
Well that is kinda drifting from the point of johnny Cade to the law....but ok....well...Bob's family have lost a son...All of Bob's friends are without a buddy ...but on the other hand if johnny is executed or sent to prison...PonyBoy and Dally and all them are without a friend...Plus apparently Bob wasn't always a brute only when he was drunk...so it is very mixed up and based on the mistakes of people
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu madaboutmovies said…
No it is'nt. Its a question about Johnny. And this is a Johnny Cade spot!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnnyandsoda said…
I don't think he woulda been, if he hadn't of done something Pony Boy would have dies, it was self defense. I do feel sorry for Bob's family and friends but he shouldn't have been mesing with them, imangine how it woulda been if the Socs had killed Ponyboy, either way it woulda been messed up for someone. But no i don't Johnny would have went to Prision. :) Sorry i wrote so much
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TomboyWriter said…
Na he would have been off the hook like pony :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AllyLyna said…
They would have to get through me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Maybe for a while and then he'd get community service lol ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JohnnyCade15 said…
I am sure they would put him in a Detention Center for troubled youth but I sure as hell don't think he would deserve that because he was terrified and that was the only thing he could do in his power to save Pony's life.