jim carrey I Don't like Jenny Mccarthy

kathleen951015 posted on Jul 21, 2008 at 11:23PM
i dont like her. at all, and Im sorry for those who do, no offense. I just despise her, and she made things worse when she started to date Jim carrey. :(

makes me so sad

jim carrey 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Emilydogcat said…
I admire Jenny Mccarthy for working so hard to help her son. People say she is making money off her son's illness...but she needs the money to pay for the treatment to help him and she is giving hope to others.

I know that many autistic kids don't respond as well as her son responded.....I worked with autistic kids....they needed routine, picture schedules, positive rewards, deep touch (many dislike light touch), and could become very overwhelmed by sounds, sights...I know from experience being Asperger's.

I see Jenny as being very positive...this is so important. As an Asperger's person, a negative enviroment affects me in a bad way...I don't function very well....being positive and kind and fair and consistent.....I worked with a boss whom I thought was a bully....and I asked her how she expected us to be good for the kids when she was causing so much stress by being a bully.....she didn't listen......

And kids are delicate creatures....they need a positive environment and a real positive environment with sincerity not the fake niceties...kids see through it and autistic kids feel it.