selai selai in Money episode

chel1395 posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 01:53PM
I'm putting this out there and I was curious about what everyone else thought.

Do you think Pam and Jim finally consummated their relationship on Schrute Farms?? Everyone has been assuming they are sleeping together this whole time, but the way Pam reacted to Jim saying "1 in 6" (which he slurred a little and sounded more like "wanna have sex") makes me think they hadn't gone that far. However, you clearly see that they've pushed the twin beds together in their room.

What do you all think?? Am I reading too much into this? :D

last edited on Oct 21, 2007 at 03:15AM

selai 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu i_eat_pigeons said…
i think that techniquely they slept together but didnt do anything...but ive been debating myself.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cycle-of-menace said…
I definitly don't think they would do it for the first time at Dwight's house O_O
I'm sure they've 'slept together' (meaning they were sleeping...in the same bed, not anything else) a ton of times and wouldn't want to sleep in separate beds. Plus, I bet it was pretty scary in there at night, I wouldn't want to sleep alone!
People can sleep together without having sex...and they don't have to have sex, if they have, everytime they are in the same bed!
So yeah, they've 'slept together', but I honestly don't think they've gone all the way. And I definitly don't think they would do it for the first time at Shrute Farms in the Agriculture room with two twin beds pushed together and Dwight wailing his head off in the room next door! How unromantic?
I bet Jim will whisk Pam off for a wonderful vacation in a beautiful hotel somewhere and that's when it'll happen. I can see him wanted it to be absolutley perfect, and also not want to rush it at all. They've waited so long to be together, I can them wanting to make every moment perfect.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu emirc2363 said…
For some reason, I want to think that they have remained innocent and haven't gone that far yet, but there's a voice inside me saying that they probably have. I mean, they can hardly keep their paws off each other :) But I really doubt they had sex for the first time at Dwight's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvjesse said…
I hardly ever watch the office, in fact I don't really, but I did watch the money episode. And despite my lack of views, I know Jam in a prominent couple and I was thinking they did, but not for the first time.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harmony_jam07 said…
I have to agree with the fact that they wouldn't do it the first time at Dwight's. I really just don't think. But regardless, JAM = love.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
The first thing I thought when I saw they pushed the beds together was that they did but I totally agree with everything cycle-of-menace said, Jim would not want their first time to be at Shrute Farm. Maybe they did just sleep in the same bed together, I'm sure they'd love that, that's always romantic and it seems like a Jammy thing to do.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu kateliness2 said…
I don't know. I bet they slept next to each other. And, at first, I wanted to think that they've remained innocent and are being romantic, but honestly, I'm not so sure anymore. They are a modern, realistic, mature couple that has been going out for months and months.
I don't know what to think anymore.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
i completely agree with cycleofmenace.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ari12 said…
Yeah... I don't think that they've gone so far.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smoore23 said…
At first I thought it was innocent... But, I remembered what Jim said "...a romantic dinner, **a nice hotel**, wine..."
OK, so I think we can all figure what would happen at a nice hotel. Well, maybe the same thing would have happened at Schrute Farms.
Am I looking to far into what he said? I don't know.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
I think maybe it comes down to first impressions. I don't think the writers would expect us to be thinking that deeply into it. It's a half second shot of beds being pushed together and a really uncomfortable looking Pam.

First impression is... yeah. They probably did it. lol. When it comes down to it, what would be the point of showing us that if they just slept next to each other. They would probably explain it a little more I think. The Office is a subtle show... but I don't think it's that subtle.