inuyasha Anyone else bored as hell and like to talk Inuyasha, well what do anda want to say?

sesshyswind posted on Apr 18, 2011 at 06:31PM
Alright well the poster question says enough but, let me emphasis on my meaning a little more simply because I like saying more than I need to for the hell of it *XD* Okay, so today I'm bored, I'm stuck at home and suffering from major writer's block, as frustrating as that is I decided to log onto the internet and cruse around. Then spontaneously I decided to come up with some random stuff like this question. So find yourself in a similar situation, and sometimes just want to talk about your favorite anime/manga, we'll go ahead, say whatever you want, start a discussion on the topic of your choice it's completely random.

Let's talk Inuyasha.

Random quote: "Ridiculous."

Random pic.
 Alright well the poster pertanyaan says enough but, let me emphasis on my meaning a little lebih simply

inuyasha 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sesshyswind said…
Lol, just felt like comparing this image with the one above thought is was cute. ^_^)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Lol, just felt like comparing this image with the one above thought is was cute. ^_^)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kandrakar said…
I find myself often saying Damn it all without thinking :P
hmmm
Ok, but what does that have to do with Inuyasha???.............:/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu girlyshadowfan said…
blush
I'm getting obsessed with Naraku and Sesshomaru their hot!
big smile
Yeah, they are cute aren't they......X3

^^
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Yeah, they are cute aren't they......X3 ^^
heart
OMFG yes! That pic is so cute it's my screensaver now!
heart
lol.... :D
heart
Yes I finally saw Sesshomaru smile!
heart
Yay!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fluffyluvr21 said…
heart
IT'S SO CUTE...........GO FLUFFY-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fluffyluvr21 said…
crying
I'LL TALK !I'LL TALK!OK I wrote an article in the Inuyasha Chibi Club! I hope people read it and like it , it's called,WHAT IF THERE WAS AN INUYASHA CHIBI SERIES ! You could read it if you are interested . Besides sesshyswind didn't you get my composed messages I sent you!? In case you you haven't noticed my friend I'm really trying to communicate here with ya .
heart
Mr.Fluffikinz! Can I pet ur tail?