inazuma eleven Inazuma Eleven RP

ChocoLuvr101 posted on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:24PM
I'm quite shocked that there hasn't been a forum for this. But not I'm making one!
RP = Role play.
*Is too lazy to explain what RP is, just Google it*
Just pick any IE character you want to RP and we can begin.
But I'll have to set some rules:
1. You CANNOT pick a character that has already been chosen.
2. USE PROPER SPELLING, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION AND CAPITALIZATION! Since people might not be able to understand you. See how much emphasis I put on that? Now don't make me pin-point those few certain individuals in this club. I have thing for spelling and grammar. -.-
3. No fighting amongst other fellow RP-ers, please! Let's respect everyone in this forum.
4. Do NOT use your role as a character to bash other IE characters!
5. Try not to act too OOC, just a bit is fine, but not too much.

As long as you don't go against the rules, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! You can stray from the storyline and just go random! Just keep the RP fun, guys!

Characters taken so far:
Touko Zaizen - ChocoLuvr101
Araya Konko - janel4298
Natsumi Raimon - afsha1997
Haruna Otonashi - Upashna
Kazemaru Ichirouta - football444
Fubuki Shirou - mini17
Hiroto Kiyama - 123456789
Midorikawa Ryuuji - satsuki09
Aoi Sorano - Spring200
Ulvida - Natsumi_5611
Gouenji Shuuya - Tonikablaze
Burn/Nagumo Haruya - rupsa
Gazelle/Suzuno Fuusuke - manoerina
Atsuya Fubuki - Minilia78
Endou Mamoru - arham1234
Fudou Akio - izaya94
Fuyuka Kudou - Rits10
Tsunami Jousuke - firekeeperrr
Yukimura - eve900
Aki Kino - Kazemaru_Swift
Toramaru Utsonomiya - uchihas
Afuro Terumi - lil-blue-tiger
Otomura Gakuya - Private_eye1412
Fideo Aldena - katara_shirou
Sakuma Jirou - fearless_wolf

If you are talking as yourself and not as your character, kindly enclose your words in parenthesis or brackets.

ENJOY THE RP EVERYONE! :]
last edited on Feb 06, 2012 at 02:23AM

inazuma eleven 844 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 844

lebih dari setahun yang lalu afsha1997 said…
natsumi: thanks aoi, at last you awake are you okay? you were sleeping from two days!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu satsuki09 said…
Midorikawa: *mumbles* which was probably a good thing...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu arham1234 said…
Endou: nonsense Midorikawa! *smiles and hurries to fudous side* You are awake finally!*grins and then looks at Kidou* Hiya Kidou!
( I agree with ignoring:) )
natsumi:.....
big smile
Endou: Hey Natsumi, say sorry to Fudou before I take you to the mental hospital!*grins wider*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tonikablaze said…
wink
Hey kidou!!How are you buddy?
natsumi: s-s-sorry fudou *run away*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu izaya94 said…
smirk
Fudou : O_o okaaay, whatever. Im going off to practice, not that I need any. You losers need that more than me. *smirks and goes to the field*
Midorikawa: *slams hand onto table* THAT'S IT!!!!!! *marches outside with a soccer ball* ASTRO BREAK V.2!!!!!!!!! *flys into Fudou*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fearless_wolf said…
sad
Sakuma: hey that's a bit uncalled for midorikawa!!
meh
mischievous
natsumi: *running to minna* guys, hey guys *scream* listen we are going to world tour. and axel why are you standing silently?

(hows my idea?)
(It`s Awesome)
World tour? *turns to natsumi*
laugh
natsumi: yes, we will enjoy it i'm so exited. don't you wanna come?
Midorikawa: I wanna come!!! it'll be soooo much fun!!!!
natsumi: so minna be ready we will go on sunday!!! I can't wait!!!!
(*jaw drops* I can't be online on Sunday! But I ant to go to the world tour)

Endou: *glares at Midorikawa* what did you do that for!!*tunrs to Natsumi* huh? I'd like to go tell me more about it.
laugh
Sakuma: i wanna go too:)
Where to go first????
 Where to go first????
natsumi: then japan,india, then netherland, then bangla desh(dhaka),then bangla desh(chittagong),then australia,then ha-noi,then canada !!!!

(oh i hope all of u will join)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RuvyGrace said…
(hey, i wanna join as Genda ^^;;)

Genda: Hey guys! :)
natsumi: *turns to genda* where you were? be ready we will go world tour!!! can't wait
Genda: sorry i'm late, i totally forgot the time ^^
natsumi: no problem now be ready !
Genda: I'm gonna pack my stuff up as fast as i can! :) its going to be so much fun!
Midorikawa: *turns to Endou* Fudou was being mean again.... SO... where first again?
smile
*At home*Julia take care..I`ll be back lately.
big smile
natsumi: OKAY! now the day is here first we will visit our japan *looking map* midorikawa you know more about japan, you will be our 1st guide
Midorikawa: M-me first? Okay... I'm nervous... So... the first place in Japan is Hokkaido. This was taken on one of the many ski lifts in Hokkaido. We frequently have snow almost year round. Well... Around May the snow melts, but by late September the snow will return.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Midorikawa: M-me first? Okay... I'm nervous... So... the first place in jepang is Hokkaido. This was t
Midorikawa: This next stop is one of the many lavender field in Hokkaido. Cold weather is one of the best places to find lavender. And it smells so nice!!!
 Midorikawa: This selanjutnya stop is one of the many lavender field in Hokkaido. Cold weather is one of the
Midorikawa: Our next stop in Japan is Kyoto. This is a place where many women wear kimono's everyday. These people are called Maiko-sans. Kyoto has many long stairs.
 Midorikawa: Our selanjutnya stop in jepang is Kyoto. This is a place where many women wear kimono's everyday.
Midorikawa: Wait! Let's go back to Hokkaido! One of the many famous places in Hokkaido is the city of Otaru. Their city is known for their beer, beautiful music boxes (They are really REALLY AMAZING!!!!!), and, of course, LeTao!!!! Their famous chocolates, candies, and cakes will leaving you drooling, so please, go buy some soveniers! (I know I spelled that wrong...)
 Midorikawa: Wait! Let's go back to Hokkaido! One of the many famous places in Hokkaido is the city of
Midorikawa: Next is the most famous city in Japan.... TOKYO!!!! Here is Mount. Fuji ranging to about 12,388 feet (3,776 m) Let's go climb it everyone!!!!!
 Midorikawa: selanjutnya is the most famous city in Japan.... TOKYO!!!! Here is Mount. Fuji ranging to about
Midorikawa: Okay, so the last place is Okinawa!!! It is famous for it's many beautiful beaches and is not one, but many islands. Let's go swim everyone!!!
 Midorikawa: Okay, so the last place is Okinawa!!! It is famous for it's many beautiful beaches and is
Midorikawa: Before we leave, if you want me to show you more place, just let me know! Or if you want more information on a place. Hope you enjoyed!
Genda: Woah that was cool! (yo Satsuki, i have to do something for school about Japan, can i ask you/use these stuff for information? :)
laugh
Sakuma: wow that was amazing great job midorikawa!!!
heart
natsumi: oh my God, how beautiful *sparkly eyes* midorikawa you are a very nice guide i wanna buy something from Otaru and i wanna climb fuji too oh so many things to do, but 1st please give me kimono! and japan is really beautiful and natural place!
zzz
Fudou : *yawns* Well that was a waste of time *rolls eyes*
Midorikawa: I'm glad you enjoyed it Natsumi!
*slaps Fudou in the head*
natsumi : please fudou don't disturb. hey midorikawa come with me we will buy something! tell me from where i can get kimono?
Midorikawa: They sell lots of kimonos in Okinawa. That's another thing they are famous for, their Okinawan dances. (My grandma is a dancing teacher.) These dances are very cultural and require serious make-up.
 Midorikawa: They sell lots of kimonos in Okinawa. That's another thing they are famous for, their Oki
natsumi : oh, oh kimono *buys kimono* i'll change my dress wait here *goes to changing room and after a while* h-ho-how am i looking?
Midorikawa: You look great Natsumi!!!!
natsumi: thank, midorikawa, now i wanna go to climb fuji!
big smile
Endou: THIS IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!! I wanna visit the lavender garden again! So amazing!
natsumi: yeah! lets go mark but after this we will go to fuji!
Endou: Ok! :D Midorikawa, take us to the lavender garden!
smirk
Fudou : >.> I am going back to the hotelroom, I am bored and want a nap. *yawns* Its way better than hanging out with you losers. *smirks*
Midorikawa: Someone better stop me before I Astro Break someone to the other side of the universe...