ian somerhalder dan nina dobrev ♥ Ian & Nina - fan forum chat ♥

_Chryso_ posted on May 19, 2011 at 09:11AM
Here you can talk about anything you want =)

if you want to be added tell me your name ;) have fun ;)

Chryso - link
Arun - link
Fatemeh - link
Lauren - link
Melissa - link
Maryam - link
_______ - link
Kat - link
Anjali - link
Lola - link
Lavender - link
Kim - link
Veronica - link
Ana Rita - link
Angi - link
Abigail - link
 Here anda can talk about anything anda want =) if anda want to be added tell me your name ;) have fun ;
last edited on Jul 27, 2011 at 01:20PM

ian somerhalder dan nina dobrev 174 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 174

lebih dari setahun yang lalu _Chryso_ said…
heart
link

again Ian Somerhalder and girlfriend Nina Dobrev xD =)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina-kiss said…
laugh
i love JustJared xd
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aubreykarew said…
smile
Ok i wanna be added :) i guess now every one knows tat nian r together now,.,.
smile
Vampire Diaries' stars get ready for a bloody third season

Although I watch them bring the drama, heart and impossibly chiseled cheekbones to Mystic Falls every week, I have never watched Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley interact with one another in real life before -- therefore I never knew that the "Vampire Diaries" stars really bring the playful sides out in one another.

It was a sensational sight to see Paul crash Nina's MTV chat, Nina try to make Ian crack up during an on-camera interview and Ian refuse to untie the invisible string that kept the smallscreen siblings attached at the hip ... although that might have had something to do with the innate humor of their unintentionally matching outfits.

So read on to find out what I learned at this morning's CW Upfronts as Nina talked Elena's dueling loves and the dynamic dude duo demanded a two drink minimum for their green carpet comedy act!

PopWrap: With Stefan's turn towards the dark side, it seems like you'll pretty much be playing one another's characters next year, huh?
Paul Wesley: Literally! I’m going to be playing Damon, and he’ll be playing Stefan and we’re hoping no one notices.
Ian Somerhalder: It’s going to be a musical season.

PW: Like "Freaky Friday?"
Paul: Yes!
Ian: I actually tested for that movie – I didn’t get it, obviously.

PW: I think it all worked out ok for you in the end though, right?
Ian: Oh, yea [laughs]

PW: What excites you about this switch?
Ian: It excites Paul because he gets to be a bad ass again!
Paul: Yep! I’m so excited to have fun and be bad.
Ian: I’m less excited, I hope I don’t have to be sappy like Stefan.
Paul: Oh, you will. And I get to have a little bit of fun and not brood all the time. Monogamy is nice, but come on Stefan – let loose.
Ian: I: For a little while. I just hope Stefan, Damon and Klaus get to go on one major bender
Paul: We will, I promise.
Ian: Just something where we go to the next town and wreak havoc.
Paul: We’ll go to Vegas and have a boys night out – we’ll ever bring Elijah!
Ian: Brothers weekend!
Paul: Alaric can be the designated driver [laughs]

PW: But with Stefan and Damon split up, that also means Paul and Ian will be split up for the first time since the pilot.
Ian: Hopefully, we’ll still have scenes in the library, where Damon can tell Stefan what a good kisser his girlfriend is [laughs]
PopWrap: Your dress is beautiful and sort of matches the green carpet!
Nina Dobrev: Thank you, it's Jay Godfrey. I called ahead to find out what color the carpet was so I could match [giggles].

PW: Congrats on an amazing finale.
Nina: I still haven’t seen it by the way.

PW: Oh, well you were certainly right about Jeremy having a world life changing moment -- I mean, ghosts?
Nina: Wasn't it?!? I can’t tell you what they are yet though …

PW: Having your best friend Kayla Ewell back on set must have been so great.
Nina: It is exciting – we didn’t have any scenes together, but when we got there, we all just lit up – the family was back again. Although it was bittersweet since one family member had to leave for another to come in since Sarah [Canning, who played Aunt Jenna] had to go. But it’s going to be really awesome.

PW: The finale set up some very interesting stuff for Elena in season three. What do you think about Katherine's comment "it's ok to love them both" -- you think that's true?
Nina: God, I don’t know. The thing is, you can’t help who you love and who you’re attracted to. It’s not something you can just shut off, so Katherine – for once – did have some words of wisdom! She told the truth, which is rare because she never speaks the truth. Or saves the day, which she also did!

PW: And she also walked in on quite a tender moment for Elena & Damon.
Nina: Of course she did [laughs].

PW: What did you think of the kiss?
Nina: I think it was a sad, beautiful, bittersweet moment for Damon & Elena that was interrupted and short-lived.

PW: To be continued?
Nina: We'll see...

PW: What excites you about the possibilities this raises for season three?
Nina: The entire third season is like a blank slate – I think it’s going to feel like a completely new show now that Stefan has gone to the dark side. He will be with Klaus and I think that’ll set up a dark shift because when we started Damon was the mysterious one with all the fog following him [laughs]. Now I think we’ll see that come back with Stefan and Elena is turned around because she doesn’t know what to do.

PW: Yea, Elena does have a lot of choices ahead of her.
Nina: Totally. Will she be by herself? Will she be with Damon? Will she try to find Stefan? Everything is kind of shifting, so it’ll be refreshing and different, which is nice – you never want to fall into a familiar pattern on a show. And I think Kevin [Williamson] and Julie [Plec] found a way to keep it fresh.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tvdlover said…
heart
hey can you plz add my name? Fatemeh!!!<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurenrules334 said…
heart
Ian and Nina are like the cutest ever!!!!!
Whenever i see a picture of them, i scream<3
And I love Justjared calling them Boyfriend and Girlfriend!! They are adorablee<3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu laurenrules334 said…
Can you also add me:) Lauren
lebih dari setahun yang lalu minimew037 said…
kiss
Hey Everyone !
Glad there is a forum chat ;)
Add me please, Minimew037
kiss
hey =)

Everyone is added =) Aubreykarew can you tell m your real name pls?
big smile
Thanks Chryso (:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maryam1311 said…
kiss
Hey Chryso(: can you plz add my name to the list too?

Maryam
you're welcome =)

btw I found this, I don't know if it's true or not but I wanted to share it =)

Don’t ask us how we managed to stay conscious while standing not five feet from Mr. Smolderhotter himself, but we managed to keep our composure at the CW Upfront long enough to ask Ian Somerhalder if Damon and Elena will kiss again. Needless to say, his smirky response was pretty snarky Salvatore-esque: “If the writers write it, I’ll kiss her again!” Yeah, with all those romance rumors, we thought you might.

link
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BOJININA said…
You can count me in but I prefer to remain anonymous. Just say that I'm a very mature female fan,thank you.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
kiss
@Chryso
awww ;) I hope it's true !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Katgo said…
big smile
Please add me. I just love Nian and talking about them! Thanks!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VampireGirl1996 said…
smile
I adore Nina and Ian are made ​​for each other
hmmm
SOURCE SAID : I rarely have time to come here but I wanted to tell you about my experience from today. First, I am all against this craziness outside their hotel. They need privacy, like anybody else. So, although I wanted to see Ian and Nina so bad, I refused to go to their hotel. But this afternoon, I was on the set of a French comedy which was filming just next to their hotel. Around 4pm, Ian, Nina and their moms went out through the main entrance where there were few people (dozens of crazy "fans" were waiting at the back door) and they were really nice because people did not jump on them. Ian simply said that they did not want to take many pictures because they were on vacation and wanted to enjoy it (which is totally understandable!). They smiled, said bye and left. But the craziness happened just after because they stopped by the post office which was near the back door. Crazy "fans" (I put commas because I don't consider them as real fans) jumped on them and from what I heard it got really crazy. So crazy that Ian and Nina went back to the hotel by the back door and then left by cab, so that people left them alone.
kiss
It's just so crazy how some fans can be.
Poor Ian & Nina wanted a little simple romantic vacation from work and they get mobbed by fans.
Also, they seem so nice about it. They take pictures, act nice and don’t complain. What amazing people
♥ Nian
You know, I feel for them as a couple and their moms to witness that is just too much. These so-called fans are out of their raging hormone minds, throwing underwear?! I think Ian never expected such craziness. These fans are more interested in his superficial image ie his Damon persona and think that he's like that in real life. Unfortunately, he is not hormone driven and his head is not ruled by his groin. I love that him and Nina are in a stable relationship and brought their moms along. This looks serious indeed. That incident was most unfortunate and it probably is making Ian rethink his image. He is one gracious person but the fans were just nuts and rude esp. to Nina.
ps. I never got to see all that craziness. By the time I came online, it was withdrawn. However, I did get to see that one fan stalking them with her video cam.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu castlewalls said…
smile
can you add my pls Chryso? my name is Veronica :)
angry
those fans were crazy :S
poor Nina, I feel so sorry for her :(
kiss
I know, I hope they can still enjoy their time in Paris <3
big smile
Hey, Does anyone know how long they have been together ?
hmmm
And who is this Troll,Barbara who comes and delete videos and not to mention my many comments on the Ian and Nina images? I should say just about all my comments were deleted or flagged or whatever,very exasperating as I took the time and trouble to make the comments interesting instead of the usual cute, adorable, nice, lovely couple.I'm trying to add in some humour and creativity here. So whoever is reading this please take note. What is the point really of putting up a comment block when all you do is censor.It is not like obscene or language unbecoming is being used. I'm done.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
hey girls!!!! i'm joining in this chat too!!! I love Nian soooo much and was sooo happy to see the pics of them in Paris with their mother's, they're having a lovely time together and i for one never believed all the silly rumors that they're a showmance couple, Nian is the real deal!!! and i hate it when fans start attacking them and i read something about a fan saying that if they break up then it'll be a messy one and it'll destroy any chances of delena happening on the show... or something like that... i can't stand those people; if Ian and Nina really care about each other and are in love, we should respect that.... no one is going around hating Paul and Torrey.... so its ridiculous to attack Nina and Ian...

P.S - Chryso, add me to this list too!!! Anjali ^_^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lopl19 said…
meh
hey!! pls Chryso can you add me? my name is Lola :D

@iceprincess7492: I know! I hate it too, it's so stupid of them, especially the Bamon fans claim that they do it just for publicity!!
hmmm
can you add me?

done nice to meet you Lola =)
and I agree with both of you... they are just jealous. The bad thing is that they affect me. I mean I don't care about what they say, I'm just getting pissed off when they say that...
laugh
thank you ^

btw how can you do this? how did you write "can you add me" like this? :O

they are more than Jealous because they know that Kian or whateber they call them will never happen XD
no problem ;)

oh you mean this?

you write [i] the text you want
big smile
and then [/i]

hope you understand ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nasha233 said…
Who is Kian? I think these two are meant to be. I hope they last.
meh
Ian & Nina?
big smile
OMG I did it!! thank you so much!! xXX

@nasha233: Kian it's Ian and Katerine XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Barbara-DE1 said…
angry
so my account got deleted because of ritasantos.. ok I don't care I made a new one:)

WHy do you add pics that have already been added?? I mean the last pics you added have already been added and in better or HQ, and the quality of these pics you added it's not good, so pls delete them!
hmmm
^ I agree that the should be deleted if they are already here, but you two have to stop this :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LavenderLou said…
Hey love, add my name too!! LavenderLou :)
done ;) I added it ;)

and please Barbara-DE1 leave stop this or leave this spot. You act like you don't care about Nian and Nian fans. .
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LavenderLou said…
laugh
@Minimew037 It's hard to say how long Ian & Nina have been together. But I kinda have a time line set in my head.

Ian & Meghan (Ian's ex-girlfriend) were photographed holding hands on February 28, 2010 (according to JustJared).

In July of 2010, in Australia Ian called Meghan his ex-girlfriend, and confirmed that he was single. Also we all know Ian & Nina were exchanging loving eyes at ComicCon July 2010.

OOH AND - May 2010, Ian & Nina went to that famous Laker game where they looked extra cuddly.

HOWEVER - April-May 2010, Nina said she would NEVER date a co-star *gasp*

So I would guess it would be somewhere in July.
smile
^ I totally agree!! =) but Ian had a crush on her while they where shouting TVD and that's the reason they broke up. I think ^^
big smile
yes, maybe July :)
I don't know Meghan but she wasn't as good as Nina. :)
Ian and Nina are definitely perfect for each other!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ritasantos said…
meghan was rude, have you guys seen this link ?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ritasantos said…
angry
and yeah @nasha233 Kian is Kat graham and ian lol
angry
hey ritasantos ;) I remember this video! Ian is one of the most kind and sweet guys, and that woman is the opposite to him! one of the reasons she's his EX xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blbeliever said…
tongue
I can't believe Ian dated Meghan she's so ugly and unclassy

Hey _Chryso_ can you add me please :) ? Kim
tongue
I added you honey =)

Meghan was ugly but I think there aws a reason he dated her. and there are reasons he broke up with her too xD
big smile
oh yeah more than ugly! XD

Anyway, I was wondering what other TV series do you watch exept The Vampire Diaries :)
cool
Chryso can you add me too please?

hey Lola ;) I watch Gossip Girl, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars and 90021, I used to watch Legend Of the Seeker :P what about you guys?
tongue
I love PLL and Legend of the seeker, I also watch Grey's Anatomy, TB, Dexter, Roswell and OTH :)
smile
I added you Veronice =)
Well Lola I ADORE Legend of The Seeker too xD too bad they cancelled it, it was one of my all time favourite shows =( I also watch Pretty Little Liars, True Blood, Home and Away etc ;) I sed to watch Harper's Island and Friday Night Lights but they ended =/