hugh laurie The first thing anda think of?

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 06:02PM
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the name Hugh Laurie? This is it for me: promo

Hugh (as House) stares out at the viewer, cane in hand, as a voice over plays, "Next, Hugh Laurie is House."

(I think it's a promo for the show on the USA network)

hugh laurie 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Schmidty said…
This is if for me: image & quote

Dr. House slides across the door way
"What happened"?

(Season Three)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Heptephobiac said…
I love that too! It's in the first episode of S3, my second thing that I think of is actually the scene right before that:

Cameron: "I'm not telling you what went wrong, or right, until you tell me why she said thank you."
House: "Oh, you got me. You know I need to know. I am so gonna fold. Except you're forgetting, there's one thing I can do now."
(House looks over Cameron's shoulder, when she turns to see what he is looking at he runs away)

I rewound this and watched over at least twenty times. Seriously.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I definately think 'House' too. Just the general of image of House and his cane. And then I think of heaps of hilarious Houseisms and other moments. So when I hear the words "Hugh Laurie" my brain becomes flooded with House!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tessajanuary said…
I think of Jeeves and Wooster...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu liznchase said…
The Beautiful Blue Eyes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kat78 said…
Lately it's mostly the House look, but generally I think of him the way I was introduced to him when I was a child in the late 80s-early 90s- the sweet, naive young man with the beautiful clear blue eyes, either in Blackadder, Fry& Laurie or Jeeves&Wooster...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jillywinkles said…
I actually don't think of House, just Hugh Laurie himself, probably because I saw him in Jeeves and Wooster before House. Recently I've been watching A Bit of Fry and Laurie, so an image of him from that era might pop up first, but honestly I just think Hugh Laurie himself, not goofyfunny Hugh or sarcasticAmerican Hugh. Just Hugh Laurie.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu murderess said…
Great The Gun Seller.