HouseCam Senarios to ruin the Chameron Wedding!

miss_orange posted on Apr 16, 2009 at 12:26PM
write your FanFic about how can we ruin the Chameron wedding. it could be Funny, Drama, Romantic, anything you want just write something!

and why not making it an event? there will be a pick to seside the best senario, and who has the best senario is the winner and gets a prop.

and for the Chamerons, do not take this as an insult, we're just having fun, with all the love in the world.

miss_orange (exuse me for my bad English!!)
last edited on Apr 16, 2009 at 12:34PM

HouseCam 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
Good idea! Next week I'll have time to write one, but this one no unfortunately :(.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miss_orange said…
mischievous
well, i think i will write my own right now (i was gonna wait till somebody to write something, but wth.)

*Chase and Cameron are in thw wedding, every body are sitting, including House and Wilson*
Wilson looks at House, and He sees him so sad, he feels s sory for him, 'cause he's seeing the Love of his Life getting married to another man, he deosn't want this to happen.
"-is any body against this marriage speak now, or Silent for ever.-iam!" screams Wilson. Cameron lookes at Wilson, so confused, she never thot that Wilson ever had Feelings for her, if thote that any body will say that, maybe House, but wilson?
"-Chase! i've always been in Love with you!! the thing that Happened between us was great! don't spend the rest of your life with the gender that you don't love! the person that you don't love!! spend it with me!!!!! i love you and i know that you love me two!!"
Wilson says. every body looks at Wilson with the wiedest looks ever, he's the creapy guy that ruined the Lovely couples Wedding, Cameron scearms with an angry voice "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
the reference is so angry, "i would not aprouve on this!! thins is wrong!" he looks at Chase and says "you are a twisted Man, how can you do this to this Lovely women?! if you have made a sintinse, don't make this Woman suffre with you for the rst of her life!" and the reference leaves and every body are blaming tow persons, Chase and Wilson.

okay, i know it's stupid, but it sounded Funny in my head.

i can't wait to read your story RP.
laugh
Lol no it was funny XD Wilson loves Chase XD. I was going for a more subtle approach, but yeah... I've got an idea already in my head and there are many ways to take it guess we'll see.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InesHameron said…
laugh
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
big smile
yeah! this is how we bring the spot alive!
laugh
Yesterday, I went in the bathroom and my sister was there with a shampoo. My sister only has 7, but she is a House’s fan. She has two ship: Hameron and…chameron. If she wants something from me, she is Hameron. If she is upset with me, she is chameron.
I went in the bathroom and …I start to imitate Cameron.

- Chase! - I said – Again! Kissing the shampoo!!!

My sister – …What???
Me (Cameron) - Yes, Chase! Sometimes, I think…you like more Pantene than me!
My sister start role playing too.

My sister (Chase)– But my hair, Cameron…he need affection…!
Me (Cameron) – HE? Yes, your Hair!!! It is all about your cute and adorable hair!!!... Choose: Pantene or Me?
Pause…
My sister (Chase) - …PANTENE!!!
Me (Cameron) – AH!!! I HATE YOU! Everything is over!
My sister (Chase) – So…marriage???
I go out of bathroom… dramatically!
Me (Cameron) – NO! … I WANT HOUSE BACK!!!

In bathroom, my sister started to laugh…

The end!=)
laugh
HAHA INES-HAMERON!!!! THAT WAS HELLARIOUS!! LOL!! that was the funniest thing i have ever herd!
LOL XDDD INES THAT IS AWESOME! Chase choosing Pantene over Cameron is how the wedding gets called off XDDD. I dunno maybe House would choose vicodin over Cameron though XD.
smile
Chase - Cameron, we need to talk ... about your room ... our room.
Cameron - Ok ..
Chase - I don't feel comfortable ...
Cameron - But why?
It is because of my giant bunny's collection ...?
Chase - No.
Cameron - Bears? But I love my cute bears...
Chase - No. .. really.
Cameron - Unicorns? They are great, Chase!
Chase - Nah ...
Cameron - Pink Pillows?
Chase - NO!!! ... It is because ... Why you have pictures of House in all walls?!
Cameron - ...
Chase - And don't say: Well, half of womens have.
Cameron - But...
Chase - I know you and House have a past! I know his blue eyes are adorable!
I know : He is charming! Sexy and smart!
But I can't sleep in a room with pictures of him!
Cameron - But...
Chase - Everything is OVER, Cameron!

(Chase leaves)

Cameron - Wait, Chase! Isn't House in pictures...is only Ashton Kutcher!...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chad_lover2012 said…
big smile
hey
Lol XD another nice one Ines. Fun fun! Or it could be House's wedding gift to them XD I could see him and his ego doing that haha.
laugh
lol!!! INES!!!