HouseCam Saviours cuplikan

lizzie_jo5 posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 10:04AM
OMG!!!!!!!!! where is everyone, have you guys seen the preview????!!!! It's amazing!!!!! Should we dare to be hopeful for our Hameron?????

But i gotta say, it feels a bit odd.... all with that impending Huddy sex, makes me wonder if this isn't some sort of a definite kill pill for our shipp...

Let's brainstorm people......

GO HAMERON:D

HouseCam 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu miss_orange said…
big smile
what preview, i'm not watching season 5 right now, but if it's some thing that is related to Hameron, i really want to know where is it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzie_jo5 said…
it's a preview where Cuddy asks Cameron if she is in love with House:D

here's the link:
link

heart
it was so sweet!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
I'm so fricken excited I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing!!! How come you aren't watching season 5 miss_orange?

Yeah I'm scared it'll be a death sentence for Hameron too...like Cameron will either say yes and House will probably crush her feelings or she'll say no and that means she doesn't love him anymore for real :'(.

Either way I will enjoy the Hameron and Huddiness the episode is surely to bring!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzie_jo5 said…
I wouldn't worry so much if she said she didn't love him anymore;) she wants to keep it a secret so she wouldn't want Cuddy to know it, besides put in a situation like this anyone would say no:)wouldn't you??;)
heart
i know, RPpuzzle, i should watch season 5, but i have officiel exams this year, and i have to study all the time! it sucks!!!

i don't think Cameron is going to answer Cuddy's Question, and if she did, it wont be neither YES, and neither a NO. but even that Cuddy is the one that asked the Question, makes me feel like maybe she's asking so that she would know, if House is available, and maybe she wants to know if she'll break Cameron's Heart if she huked up with him. even threw the thing that i'm conserd about is why did Cuddy ask Cameron this Question?

even threw, the most thing that i'm REALLY waiting for is the scene when he asks her why is she here, and comes really close to him. so waiting for tonight..............