kuda How Much Horse Stuff Do Anda Have?

PIKACHUROXS posted on Apr 27, 2008 at 11:13PM
how much horse stuff do you have?well I have 29 horse stuffed animals and 8 horse fact books and 3 horse breed books and another 20 horse figurines.how much do you have?

kuda 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _Quinn_ said…
I don't have very much horse stuff, just a couple books and some horse figurines (most are packed up in the attic). I packed most of it up when I sold my horse a few years ago.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Horses said…
I have soo much horse stuff i cant count all of it :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu elenita_93 said…
5 posters, 10 books 4 are photo albums, the others are about medicine, anatomy and others, 23 horse figurines, 2 T-shirts from Málaga xD, soft toys and well, more things that I don't remember xD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CarlBrig18 said…
I have a horseshoe, 4 magazines, a 341 page encyclopedia on horses, a calendar, a large picture frame filled with pictures of horses, a video game called Silverback Stables, and five collectible horse figures.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu celebfan009 said…
crying
i don't have any horse stuff, not even games! I haven't cozz i am not interested in horses at all and i am allergic to them anyway!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emmaterry said…
11 horse figurines,4 books (1 is 611 pages), calanders ,6horse newsletters ,horse pc games and a framed horse pic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TommyBiggie said…
angelic
Well, I have 569 horses, and probably 321 miniatures cats, and 5 donkies.(two are mini) they are just the cutest wittle dillies. I also like mustard on my corndogs. i used to have 14 saddles but i sold them to buy mustard. Thats how important mustard is. but now i like to ride my horses backwards and hold the tail as i run on the beach
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mallory101 said…
I can't count it all.
I have soooo many figurines and stuffed animals it's unreal.
I have 3 helmets. 4?+ boots. Saddle pads. Exercise rugs. Grooming equipment.5 pairs of breeches. So many gloves and socks.
I have a subscription to Horse & Rider and Dover Saddlery. Then I have past copies of Horse illustrated.
Must I go on?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GuineaPigPig said…
I used to collect everything horsey when i was little, like, walls and ceiling covered in posters, big collection of neatly placed ornaments,toys,stuffed toys...had lots of magazines etc. I was horse nuts lol. I just have pile of mags/books, and a couple of ornaments, and a calendar now XD instead I have more pics n things of my kitty, and some wolves
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cassiegirl14 said…
well i have 4 stuffed horses and 2 r big horse and i have like 99 plastic horses 15 glass small horses 2 horse breed books and all the horse movies also i have the subscribed horse magz
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu k9hatake said…
i have prob 28 stuffed animals like benie baby sized and 6 bigger ones, somewhere around 26 figurenes that are realistic looing 8 that arnt if you count drawing i have a ton, 4 books and a saddle my cousin gave me. its cow hide but i don't own a horse yet so idk why he gave it to me. he's got three and is attempting to tame a wild one at a ranch he might keep.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu horselover17 said…
big smile
A lot of breyer model horses
canterwoodcrest commented…
i have i think 10 stuff for 17 tahun old finster baby lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HorseLuver4Ever said…
I have WAY more than I can count!