film horror Horror film banner contest!! [closed]

jlhfan624 posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 12:30AM
So here's the deal: I really kinda dislike the banner now. I made a pick a week ago about changing the banner, link. 15 other people answered and either liked the banner I chose or said they wouldn't mind something else. Nobody said they liked the banner we had now which brings me to this. I think we should have a banner contest, you guys can make banners and add them to this post and when the contest ends, I will make a pick with all the suggestions and whichever one wins will be our new banner.

Rules
1. Add your banner suggestions to this forum post.
2. Banners MUST be 800x100. Don't add a random horror picture from your favorite movie as a suggestion. If it doesn't fit the pixel size, I won't consider it.
3. You may add as many suggestions as you like.
4. If you're making a collage, etc banner yourself there are no requirements as to what movies you can/can't include. Though I don't think nudity is allowed so keep that in mind.
5. If you care to see what other people are adding, I strongly suggest adding this to your updates until the contest is over.

Have fun posting!

Contest over 2 weeks from now - on January 23, 2010!
 So here's the deal: I really kinda dislike the banner now. I made a pick a week yang lalu about changing th

film horror 36 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...