hetalia (New) Ask Canada

Matthew_Canada posted on Dec 05, 2013 at 03:51AM
You can ask me anything, I g-guess...

((Okay, I already know there is another Ask Canada, but the RPer has vanished because they were rebuked for not RPing right, and therefore hasn't updated in a year. So please don't get mad at me for making a new one. Okay? Thanks~))
 anda can ask me anything, I g-guess... ((Okay, I already know there is another Ask Canada, but the
last edited on Dec 12, 2013 at 12:14AM

hetalia 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RoseWolfLala said…
smile
Hello Canada~ I have two questions to ask if you don't mind : ')
What was France like when he raised you?
And how did you feel when kumajiro destroyed your tower of pancakes in that " Hetalia of the Dead" episode?

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cheesiecorn said…
Dear Canada, how and when did you meet Kumajiro?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Matthew_Canada said…
@RoseWolfLala Oh, hello! N-no, I don't mind at all. Papa was a bit overprotective, especially when I visited England and America. But he was always really kind and caring!
It kind of bothered me when he knocked over the pancakes (it had taken me a long time to stack them, anyways) but it really didn't make me mad.

@Cheesiecorn Oh, I met him when I was really little, before I had even met Papa. I was just sitting in the forest, watching the snow fall. I heard some cries coming from behind a bush and when I followed the noise, I found Kuma caught in a trap. He was really tiny at the time, so after I helped him get out of the trap, I decided to look for his mother. But we never found her. He took a liking to me, and I decided to keep him. We've been together ever since.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilMissDoodle said…
Hey, Canada! I think you're adorable!

Anyways, how's your relationship with Prussia? You two have met, right?
Hello! Oh, you r-really think so? *blush* Thanks...
Oh, Prussia? The two of us are good friends. He even called my pancakes awesome. So, my relationship with him is quite good!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wishey said…
smile
Hi!!! I think your awesome, I'm a huge fan of yours :)

I was just wondering, do you and your brother get along? Because you guys seem really different.
Hello there. Oh, y-you do? You are? That's really sweet... Thanks. I didn't even really know that I had fans...

Oh, me and America get along fine. We are brothers, after all. But... it does upset me when other people mistake me for him, or when he forgets about me... but he's my brother, so I love him anyways. There was one time where I was really upset with him though...

((Anyone remember his three hour long rant that made America cry? That's what he means.))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wishey said…
Okay, so since no one else has asked anything, I'll ask something else. If you could go out with anyone, who would you go out with?
G-go out with someone!? *blush* W-well, I-I've never r-really thought about it m-much... But, i-if it's anyone... I w-would probably say... Seychelles? Or Prussia, m-maybe... If I c-could go with anyone...

((Note: Admin is a PruCan shipper at heart, but I did my best to not base my answer on my OTP. ^.^"))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aph-Finland said…
for a Finland fan... i think i can be most like u a lot Canada ^-^ nobody notices me just like nobody notices u. i hope thats not bad is it? lol