hetalia Would anda Rather

vampiressJazz posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 04:10AM
Just a fun little game(I got this idea from tinierme again XD)okay so what you do is one person says would you rather

Eat England's scones or Clean Austria's house for a month. And so on.

Now would you rather
Live with Russia and Belarus for a year or be stuck in a small room with France?

hetalia 195 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 195

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Juusan said…
sunny
That is so easy!

I would rather live with Russia and Belarus for a year. (Also careful not to mind Belarus. . .)

Would you rather:
Babysit Veneziano AND Romano for a year or Make and Deliver to immediately America hamburgers and shakes for a month (with the menu changing anytime he wants to. . .)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampiressJazz said…
Hmm Babysit Veneziano and Romano for a year

would you go driving with Italy or Play the piano with Austria.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NyoHetaliaCreed said…
Play the piano for Austria (I don't wanna get into a car crash XD)

Would you rather help Germany sort his files or help Lithuania clean up Russia's house.
I'm I think I will help Germany sort out his files( as boring as it sounds XD) would you rather go shopping with Switzerland or play hockey against Canada?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LunaShay said…
Shopping with Switzerland.Playing hockey with Canada is just like a death wish..e______o Though I'll just get annoyed by Switzerland a bit..-w-

Would you rather meet Flying Mint Bunny or Kumajiro?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu themusician726 said…
Kumajiro. (So I can tell him that his master is Canada! :D)

Would you rather make pizza with Italy or make cake with Austria?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pumpkinqueen said…
Make cake with Austria, I think it would be fun to hang out with him.

Jump out of a plane with Russia or let Italy drive you around in a car?
^Lol i already asked that about italy XD hmm drive around in a car with italy though i wouldn't take not of his crappy driving it would be a bad influence on mine XD

would you rather ride horses with Poland or walk Germany's dogs.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Edvygrl8 said…
I'd like to ride horses with Poland. :D

Swim suit party with the Axis or Sleep over with the Bad Touch Trio?
vampiressJazz: Oh you did? Sorry I didn't see it.

O_O Sleep over!!! Pillow fights!! Ghost stories!!! I'd cuddle up next to France! X3

Give Italy a hair cut or dress up Liechtenstein?
^Nah that's okay.(better then jumping out of a plane with Russia XD)

um Dress up Lichtenstein she's so cute, like a doll. and i don't want to cut Italy's hair he would look weird XD

Would you rather go back in time and fight in the French Revolution with France or fight in the war of independence with America?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ziva said…
Hmmmm I think I'll with Fight in the war with America

Would you rather go crocodile wrestling with Australia or be stuck with Russia on his bad day alone.
wink
Ummm. . . I guess I would be stuck with Russia on his bad day alone since, I could never bail out of crocodile wrestling plus I could always try to cheer Russia up or not talk at all!

Would you rather:
Go help China sell his goods or Make airplanes with America
kokeshi-love commented…
I'd go with Australia!!! (I'm Aussie!) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^ lol you missed the one above you XD um I think I will go help china sell goods( even though it won't get me a lot of money XD) would you rather be France's personal maid for a day or be stuck in a dark room with Belarus and Russia?
France's personal maid for a day, 100%, all the way, diffenetly. Yes. <3 I wonder what he'd have me do, Ohonhonohon. //shot

Play Hide & Go seek with Canada or go sight seeing with Japan.

as much as I love Canada it would be more fun to go sight seeing with Japan( hopefuly in his country too!) would you rather spill coffee on Japan's manga collection or break England's favourite teacup?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LunaShay said…
Break England's favorite tea cup.I can't imagine me ruining perfectly good manga,especially Japan's.;n;

Would you rather hang out with America or England for an entire day?-w-'
England I can't stand America he is one of my least favourite characters. Would you rather live in sweden's house for a month disguised as Finland or be Denmark's drinking buddy for a month?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darkmintoutau said…
Dress as Finland and live with Sweden. I can't stand the smell of alcohol, let alone drink it.

Would you rather destroy China's Shinatty collection or Kiss Russia in front of Belarus?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ziva said…
0-0 Destroy China's shinatty

Would you rather go crocodile wrestling with Australia or be stuck with Russia on his bad day alone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NyoHetaliaCreed said…
GO CROCODILE HUNTING! That would be awesome, and hey, I'll be doing it with Australia so my safety's assured.

Would you piss off Turkey by calling Istanbul, Turkey's former capital, Constantinople or run around Athen's trying to find Greece's many lost cats?
Piss off Turkey, I would love to see that.

Would you rather cross-dress with Poland or be chased by Switzerland when he's pissed off?

kokeshi-love commented…
Can't choose. Theyre both so cute!! Even if Switzerlands in a VERY bad mood. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
America50 commented…
First i agree with you, I enjoy ticking pepole off. So.... If I was the one that ticked Switty off then I'll go with that. :) I would go with that anyway actualy.... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu picatay2000 said…
mischievous
Totally chase Switzerland and piss him off. LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu picatay2000 said…
Would you rather have a grammar lecture from England, or pay for America's hamburgers?!?!?!
codyfan77 commented…
Grammar; I rule at grammar, and I have no money... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Pay for America's hamburgers. :3

(My sister gave me this one) You're being robbed, who would you rather have save you. France or Italy?
France. Italy can't do anything but wave his flag, sadly.

Would you rather be in relationship with Austria or Norway?
Austria (out of the two anyway)

In WWII, would you rather side with the Axis or Allied?
Allied diffenetly. The Axis are hilarious in the anime, but they had the wrong idea in the war.

Help Finland deliver gifts or make white flags with Italy?
wink
I'd rather help deliver gifts with Finland since he's doing that for a good cause and helping make flags with Veneziano will probably earn you a lecture from Germany. . .

Would you rather:
Be the supplier of America's hamburgers or the Italy Brother's pasta and pizza?
Italy Brothers Pasta and Pizza, defiantly.

Would you live on England cooking for a month or be France's servant for a year( only god knows what that entitles XD)
Too easy, diffenetly France's servant for a year. ;)

Play with Greece's kittys or play with Poland's horse.

Polands house for sure! I have so many polish friends it would only be fitting to play at Poland's house XD would you rather work in a Chinese restruant with china or a Italian restruant with Romano?
Italian Restaurant with Romano! :D

would you rather be hit with Hungary's frying pan or eat Iggy's scones?
Eat Iggy's scones(scones aren't that bad i eat them all the time..mind you i am a way better cook then iggy XD) i think Hungary would hit hard...so yeah i dont want a head injury XD

Would you rather Join France's army and stand a chance of getting shot because of 'their flashy uniform' or Join England's army and collapse because of how heavy 'their' uniform is?
wink
I would rather join England's army. I do not want to get shot for following a rule (wearing the uniform)! I would rather suffer because of my own weakness. . .

Would you rather:
Cut or destroy all the sunflowers in the world (anonymously) or destroy all Shinaty-chans in the world in front of China? (I know this was already kind of asked, but there's a big difference: Mine says doing it in front of China, whereas the older one does not say so and you could do that anonymously!)
^ lol they weren't shot for their flashy uniform i mean..they were offten shot by the enemy(aka Mr. Germany) Because their clothes stood out so much. i have been doing to much history homework

Defiantly China... i think if i cut all the sunflowers down in the Russia would kill me.. god knows how Russia would kill me XD

would you paint bunnies with Italy or Have a painting lesson with France(0_0... what does that entitle... i don't know XD haha)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu suchikiyaki said…
Oh, uh... have a painting lesson with France, I guess. :| I don't really know why though... maybe because I just love France? : D~

Would you rather go out on a date with Norway or with Japan? :3
Japan! I will be able to communicate with him as i speak Japanese ^^

Would you rather go hunting with Switzerland or have Grenade lessons with Germany?(lol if that makes sense XD)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tokidoki123 said…
Grenade lessons~!

Would you rather Take care of Have a care-taker of austria or spain?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cerudays said…
I'd rather have Spain take care of me; I like his food~
Alright, here's mine:
England walks up to you while you're standing in line with his newest 'experiment' that he made. He's about to cry, he's so happy that he thought it up and is extremely happy for himself. However, Russia so happens to be standing behind you, and he's waiting in line, too. He's very annoyed for some reason.
In this situation, would you rather:
A. Fork down England's absolutely horrid food and face possible health problems because you don't want to hurt his feelings.
B. Run away, but have to deal with Russia who looks like he's about to kill somebody.
wink
England's food XD Russia can kill whoever(hopefuly it's someone i hate XD)

Would you rather have Italy or Germany teach you how to drive(me i would choose neither cause..they drive on the wrong side of the road XD)
wink
Germany since he explains and probably lectures you about the rules of the road (Veneziano doesn't even know what speed limits are. . .)

Would you rather:
Insult Russia in front of Belarus or draw a mouth on EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Shinatty-chans in the world (and the ones about to be made) in front of China?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Harpaw8 said…
Insult Russia in front of Belarus and run for my life laughing XD

Live with Russia for a week or France for a week?
France! <3 Diffenetly, no brainer for me.

Walk in on France & England or America & Japan? ;) (Pffft, I'm horrible. XDD)
France and England of course XD Seriously i would have my Camera out all ready i would hide behind the door, heheheh it's not perving it's um um i need to work on that XD haha

would you rather be scared for life seeing Germany cosplaying as Sailor Moon or be scared for life seeing Austria in the Shower?(lol i have no idea XD)
LOL^^ Take lots of pictures! >:D

Austria in the shower!! *nosebleed*

Visit Florida or the Eiffel Tower? ;)
Oh i shall XD hopefuly the camera battery will last if not i shall die! XD

Eiffel Tower (: it looks amazing.

Would you eat cheese all day with switzerland or eat pizza all day with italy?
wink
Uhhh. . . I guess I would eat pizzas all day with Veneziano since there is cheese in pizza and just eating cheese makes me sick. . . At least pizzas have different ingredients.

Would you rather:
Go to Japanese festivals with Japan or spend Christmas with the Italy Brothers?
^ lol cheese makes me sick too( I like cheese less pizza) um a festival with Japan as if I spent Christmas with Italy and Romano I would probably die from eating so much food XD

Would you rather cut France's hair short or super glue all Germany's clothes to the wall?
Glue Germany's clothes to the wall BD

Would you rather shave England's signature eyebrows when he's asleep or battle Japan using Katanas?
kokeshi-love commented…
Use a Katana to swipe off the eyebrows! lebih dari setahun yang lalu