hetalia ~UsUk~ Your Reasons For Love/Liking UsUk!

BeB posted on Mar 11, 2011 at 08:16AM
Why do you like UsUk?? Is it your fav pairing?? Who do you think should be seme, and who should be uke?? Who do you like more? Do you support Uk x Colony Us?? Would you DIE without UsUk?? XD Or do you like UkUs?? Shower us with your UsUk fangirl-ness!!! X3
 Why do anda like UsUk?? Is it your fav pairing?? Who do anda think should be seme, and who should be uk
last edited on Mar 11, 2011 at 08:36AM

hetalia ~UsUk~ 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BeB said…
mischievous
I myself love how they can get under each others skin without realizing it (well, most of the time) XD and that its YanderexTsundere- soooo cute! And how England is usually represented as someone who has a dark nature, but is fighting the thought of actually being in love with America, while the Hero his self, reflects how he feels towards England, which is why he had to break free and make England see he's not a child or his brother- but can be soooo much more! And he can be a bit serious but also crude to England, while said gentlemen can't express his own feelings and ends up blushing the whole time XD or crying, because he feels as if he is not someone who deserves love... England is truly amazing, and America can see it. So in a way, they bring out the worst and best in each other! So THATS what I love about UsUK! <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
i agree with it all. and yes, i would DIE without this pairing. colony US...it's okay...but they are just my favorite countries ever (which is good, considering i live in one of them) and they are my OTP. Yay! :)
mischievous
lol thank you! <3 I do too! XD AMERIKA! AMERIKA!... AMERIKA NO BAKA DESU!!! ... I shall come back to speaking AMERICAN :3 I just wanna say... USUK! <3

England & America: WHY DO YOU KEEP IMPLYING USUK??

Me: Cuz ish true XD
 lol thank you! <3 I do too! XD AMERIKA! AMERIKA!... AMERIKA NO BAKA DESU!!! ... I shall come back to
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tigerstripeify said…
heart
i think all your comments are right and england is sooooo cute
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sunnivaixchel said…
heart
I love how alike and different they are. <3

I also love Tsundere!England.

And I see America being the seme, simply because England is so tsundere. I think it's cute to see England being flustered while America comes on to him, since America is so much more forward than he is about those things.

I also like to imagine them arguing in bed, but that's a different story :D

not that I'm adverse to England topping :DDDD
 I cinta how alike and different they are. <3 I also cinta Tsundere!England. And I see America being t
XD LOVE THAT PIC! And yeah, man UsUk has the best reasons doesn't it?? XDXDXD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ayumuyaoi said…
I prefer Us topping cause he's just so adorable and he's big enough to envelope england!! I LOVE this pairining so much i couldn't go a day wothout thimking bout them!! :) They are the best!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chibitalex said…
//Jumps in//

I think they would switch. They both rely on each other, so I feel that they would have a relatively equal ratio for topping:bottoming. God, I just love them so much. I've loved them for over two years now, and I don't think it'll die out any time soon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pumpkinqueen said…
I still don't think their personalities fit well together and that America thinks like that about him. I just support it for History and one-sided for England mostly.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu artiesan said…
I'm hardcore USUK shipper, and I can honestly say that 1000000% of people that used to be on this forum and cringey.