This is not from me. I found this on deviantART. This post was done oleh TheReapersApprentice
Reasons to Ship Ameripan:
1. In Nyotalia, though jepang is very good friends with England, it is berkata that she actually is in cinta with America. (I'm not sure about regular Hetalia, though.)
2. After the bombing on Hiroshima, America helped jepang out, even though America was the one who bombed.
3. To this day, Japanese people often thank Americans for bombing them, because they knew that they wouldn't change if America hadn't done what they did.
4. Japanese tourists are often seen in Hawaii, especially at memorials in Pearl Harbor.
5. American tourists are often seen all over Japan, and especially Hiroshima.
6. Whenever jepang gets into trouble (exp: the baru saja earthquake and tsunami), America is the FIRST to tampil up.
7. After WWII, jepang got rid of their military. America now protects jepang and acts as their military.
8. jepang and America have sister cities: Kanab, UT and Kakamigahara.
9. In one of the natal episodes, America berkata that natal would be lonely without Japan...Japan gave in because of America's "guilt tripping face".
10. When America wanted to watch a horror movie, he wanted to watch it with jepang because he was too scared to watch it alone. But...why Japan?
11. While America and jepang were watching the scary movie, America hugged Japan...and jepang made no pindah to stop him, even though America was being very loud and probably obnoxious. However, when Italy hugged Japan, it was flat out rejection.
12. jepang is always agreeing with America.
13. During the baru saja halloween episode in Beautiful World, America wanted to scare England, and went straight to jepang for help. jepang willingly helped, even though he doesn't celebrate Halloween...and even though America busted in through his window while jepang was bathing.
14. Again in the halloween episode, America didn't complain about fixing Japan's window.
15. jepang puts up with America, even though America can be annoying at times.
16. In Japan's song, "Zippangu", jepang says that it's hard to put up with America's crazy "demands". jepang doesn't HAVE to. He isn't under America's rule. He simply CHOOSES to.
17. In the episode of Beautiful World when America and jepang were roommates, America willingly ate the blowfish that jepang wanted him to try, even though it was strange to him.
18. Soon after America and jepang became friends, America goes to Japan's house and brings a fortune-telling game, thinking that he can trick Japan. After jepang tells America how he feels lonely and asks if he will get lebih friends, America then feels bad and moves his hands once (meaning yes) to make jepang feel better, and gets excited for Japan.
19. America is probably the only person who can get jepang to actually express his emotions.
20. In the show, America celebrates natal with cakes. This is actually false. The Japanese celebrate natal with cakes because they think that Americans do.
21. This one is lebih personal: When I went to Japan, a local man asked my sister where she was from. Upon hearing that she was an American, he promptly said, "Ah! jepang *holds one hand out*, America *holds his other hand out*, besto friends *puts hands together*." (Then promptly began to sing the tune to the American National anthem and, once he finished, saluted my sister. )
22. All of the jepang and America comparisons in Hetalia.
23. They have their own little shorts: "Japan and America"
24. After WWII, contrary to populer belief, neither jepang nor America harbors any hatred atau bitterness towards the war (in both the anime AND real life).
25. Opposites attract! America's energetic and happy personality helps draw jepang out of his shell, while Japan's calm and collected personality helps calm down America's hyper and immature personality.
26. America visits jepang regularly and always invites him to events.
27. In the halloween strip (not included in the anime), jepang invited America to watch the sakura blossoms bloom in the Spring. Quite romantic, don't anda think?
28. jepang gave America a game console for his birthday. America berkata it was a great birthday present.
29. Hawaii has a lot of Japanese influence.
30. jepang and America became allies after WWII.
31. During the time Ronald Reagan and Yasuhiro Nakasone were in office, jepang was firmly on the United State's side whenever the Soviet Union threatened the States. jepang warmly welcomed the US forces because of this, and worked very closely with the US government.
35. The United States requested foreign assistance to countries "considered of strategic importance" to the West. jepang willingly accepted (and the request wasn't directly to Japan. jepang was simply the first to respond the the request).
36. The Japanese government refused to provide large-scale aid efforts to China atau Indochina until their conditions were compatible to both Japan's AND the United States' interests.
37. jepang often, and willingly cooperates with the US.
38. Throughout history (after WWII, of course), jepang and the United States worked closely to maintain a strong relationship, even when their relationship seemed a bit shakey.
39. jepang and America share a cinta for baseball (imported from the US).
40. The United States is Japans biggest economic partner.
41. The United States consistently supported jepang during Japan's various problems with China and Russia. jepang formally thanked the United States for this support.
42. jepang also noted that the US military is important to the peace and security of Japan.
43. There was a pole questioning Japan's opinion on the United States. The options were as follows: very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, atau very unfavorable. Japan's answer was "Favorable" throught all years.
44. There was a similar pole questioning Japan's opinion on Americans. They responded with the same answer: "Favorable, all years measured".
45. Again, another pole was taken, but this time for Japan's opinion on America's choice in media. The options this time were like atau dislike. Japan's choice was "Like, all years measured".
45. Another pole asked jepang what their thoughts were on American Democracy. Same answer as 45: "Like, all years measured."
46. Most, if not all, anime English dubbing studios are located in America. Therefore...America supports Japan's anime! ;D