heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Demi-Titan (new)

Mutaliation posted on Dec 24, 2013 at 02:37PM
20 years before the Titan War. Kronos rose to speak. To his Titans, he told them to create an army. Prometheus took a page from the God's playbook and suggested the Titans to create a new breed of Half Bloods to be known as Demi-Titans. So the Demi-Titans were born. Many of the Demi-Titans were trained, and some were left alone, waiting to be called for action. Some Demi-Titans were sent to battle, but the Titans lost too soon, they were never actually fought the war.

The Demi-Titans were abandoned by their parents, outcast by the Gods and hated by the Demigods. They were left to fend themselves and roam alone. Camp Demi-Titan was then created, a sanctuary for the new Half Bloods. It first started with Tents and wood, but over time it was upgraded. For each Titan was a cabin, designed by the leaders. A wall of giant wooden stake surround the camp for protection. Watch towers were built to...watch.

Demi-Titans are stronger than Demigods due to their heritage but are also very dangerous. Most of their parents died harboring these powerful babies.

The metal that Demi-Titans use to make weapons is Dark Titanium, metal forged by Metis in Tartarus itself, and Demi-Titans don't heal with ambrosia and nectar, instead, we have pomegranates that were given by Rhea.

Camp Demi-Titan has 4 leaders, each for North, South, East and West. Their parent doesn't have to be one from each, but they have to be a leader. The leaders[And Mods] are:
North (Koios, Oceanus): Heath Grey
South (Krios, Pallas, Perses, Astraeus):
East (Hyperion, Metis): Aaron
West (Iapetus, Prometheus, Epimetheus): Cameron Dean

Types of Demi-Titans: (These are the basic powers of Demi-TItans, you can add or change any abilities if they make sense.)

Hyperion: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)
Koios: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.
Krios: Can tell direction and location by looking anywhere in the night sky and can create miniature stars which can be used for light or combat.
Iapetus: Can heal the wounds of anyone else, and can bring someone back from a fatal wound if they are not too late.
Oceanus: Can control water, but work best with fresh water, and can create and control rains, hurricanes, and waves.
Mnemosyne: Can retrieve the memories of anyone who has lost them, and has a chance of being skilled in poetry, history, music, dance, comedy, or astronomy.
Prometheus: Can control fire but cannot create it, and can regenerate from wounds overnight.
Epimetheus: Can communicate with animals, and all animals love and protect them.
Astraeus; Can control the winds and move quickly or fly using the wind.
Perses: Can destroy objects with their touch, but larger or more powerful objects require more energy to destroy.
Pallas: Are typically stronger and more warlike.
Metis: Are wiser and more skilled in craft and weapon making.

To join, just fill out this profile.

Name:

Titan Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Powers:

Weapons:

Looks:

History:

Others:

Rules:
#1: Don't be overpowered, or have powers that just plain don't make sense.
#2: Your characters must have no connections/relations with the gods or demigods.
#3: Don't stray from anything Established.

Though I encourage you all to make new characters, I wouldn't mind if you use characters from before if you can't think of anything.

Demi-Titans:
Aaron, Hyperion (Blaze_of_Ares)
Cameron Dean, Prometheus (Rogue475)
Ian McKinley, Koios (ConnerandTravis)
Heath Grey, Koios (Mutaliation)
Ashleigh Pennt, Perses (pink-bookworm)
Alex, Iapetus (killer24)
Chase Silver Jr., Mnemosyne (Alvin2442)
last edited on Dec 29, 2013 at 02:39AM

heroes of Olympus RP Club 881 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 881

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Blaze_of_Ares said…
(you put Flash travel though I didn't want to be a son of Hyperion...why must you make me struggle...)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mutaliation said…
(Oh really, I had no idea.)
(evil...)
(So, are you gonna make a character?)
(yeah, I just need to think of one..)
(Kay.)
Name: Aaron(just Aaron)

Titan Parent: Hyperion

Mortal Parent: ...

Powers: Control over fire, can produce their own light, and can teleport using Flash Travel. (like Shadow Travel, but with light)

Weapons: Bow and Arrow

Looks: pic

History: Came to camp at the age of 13 and been there ever since.

Others: Cousin of the Big Three
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Aaron(just Aaron) Age: 17 Titan Parent: Hyperion Mortal Parent: ... Powers: Control
Mutaliation commented…
Dunno if anda saw the edit, but anda can change atau add powers if they make sense. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
i just copied and pasted what anda wrote, is that okay? and yeah I won't over power lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mutaliation commented…
Well I'm just saying, anda can change atau add if anda want. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
I think I'm fine with that for now lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Rogue475 said…
Name: Cameron Dean

Titan Parent: Prometheus

Mortal Parent: Samantha Dean

Powers: Manipulation of fire and regeneration.

Weapons: Titanium One-handed European-Style Sword.

Looks: pic

History: He has been with Camp for several years now.
 Name: Cameron Dean Age: 17 Titan Parent: Prometheus Mortal Parent: Samantha Dean Pow
pink-bookworm commented…
Can I just say that picture of that guy, he's hot lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Rogue475 commented…
lol, this was going to be mark, however Mark has dark black hair, blue eyes, and wears Jackets lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pink-bookworm commented…
Haha no. How long did it take anda to find it? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(btw Mutant, check the first paragraph of the description)
Mutaliation commented…
What should I be looking for? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Ian McKinley

Titan Parent: Koios

Mortal Parent: Maria McKinley

Powers: Control over ice and snow, powers work best when in the north, and radiate a feeling of cold.

Weapons: His powers

Looks: Brown hair with frost in it, really pale, crystal blue eyes. Shirt and shorts all year round

History: Used to live in Quebec. He came to camp when he was 15 because it took so long to find it.

Others: Cannot feel the cold, very charming, very deadly like snow.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pink-bookworm said…
Will make one later. Deciding whether to keep Joice or not.
(I can't really post much right now since my internet is out and I'm using my phone.)
Cam-
"...Right" I mutter as the other Shades appear. I then draw my sword and change my stance to a more fast-paced fighting style. They had circled me in the forest, more than I could handle... "English?..." I mutter, for they hadn't attacked... yet.
(Rogue, I should tell you that Eli Mason does not exist in this universe, this RP is the camp with new characters in a new setting.)
Rogue475 commented…
He does in your keterangan lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Rogue475 commented…
...you changed it lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Mutaliation commented…
Yea, forgot to say that... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(Fixed)
Name: Heath Grey

Titan Parent: Koios

Mortal Parent: Evergreen Grey

Powers: Can control snow and ice and can create gusts of cold air.

Weapons: An axe made of Dark Titanium that is permanently covered in frost.

Looks: Tall, has short white hair, pale skin, light blue eyes, wears a thin white coat, black T-shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.

History: Was born for the reason many other Demi-Titans were born, had been in a few battles with his siblings in the northern states, but could not get to the battle in Manhattan in time, and was left with the other Demi-Titans.

Others: Heath was born in Texas so he grew up very irritated by the heat and got sick from overheating a lot.
(So Blaze, you can be the leader of the East and I'll lead the North?)
(What about the South and West?)
(I could be leader of the south)
(Well the different directions are for children for the Titans who once ruled them, look in the description.)
(Well that was rigged...didn't even have a chance...)
(Well maybe since Prometheus is a child of Iapetus, I could change it a bit.)
(lol, It's okay I wouldn't mind being a leader, but it's up to you)
(Well I want equal opportunity for all Demi-Titans to have a position of power, so I edited the leadership roles.)
(Then I request the leadership role.)
(Request denied :P)
Mutaliation commented…
I'm just kidding btw. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
>-) .
Name: Ashleigh Pennt

Titan Parent: Perses

Mortal Parent: Lara Pennt

Powers: Can destroy everything that comes in her path, much like Perses.

Weapons: sword.

Looks: She has long, wavy black hair with streaks of bright blue. Her eyes are the same type of blue. She's pale with dark, long eyelashes. She's also average height.

History: Her mum died when she was twelve of cancer and she's been at camp ever since.

Others: has a half brother who lives with her stepdad, Murray. Her little brothers name is Henry.
Mutaliation commented…
Celestial Bronze?! Blasphemy! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
get out! lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pink-bookworm commented…
Ohh I can take it out. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(said Demigod instead of Demi Titan in the first paragraph and yeah sure, I don't mind being leader)
(Huh, I didn't see that either.)
I stand on the watchtower, looking over whole camp. (best not to interact with me cause I am a little busy)
I enter the camp borders, a smile on my face and wave to my stepdad and half brother from the distance.
Cam-
"Not good..." I mutter to myself and raise my sword to deflect. "say something!" I shout at the Shades who were simply hovering around me with ghostly blades drawn.
*I meet up with the newcomer at camp*
"Welcome to Camp Demi-Titan, how were you abandoned?"
My smile drops and I turn to face the camp.
*I wave to the new girl*
"You comin' or what?"
I sit in my cabin mediating. I had a huge problem controlling my powers.
(Two pages and no one has interacted with each other, great family everybody.)
(We just need blaze and nicol, they're great at starting that sort.)
(I'm trying to greet pink's character into camp, but it doesn't seem to be working.)
I appear beside Heath "You suck at introductions" I look to the new girl "Welcome Camp Demi Titan. I'm Aaron, son of Hyperion, one of the four leaders of this camp. My friend here is Heath Grey, son of Koios. You can ask either of us should you need assistance in anything."
"Or not, we survived without any guidance and we turned out fine."
" Yet the first thing you ask the new girl was 'How were you abandoned'" I snort
"And you guys are one half of our leaders. Fantastic." I say sarcastically. I walked by.
"See he loves us" I joke to the new girl "By the way, Heath I almost forgot...Part of the North wall somehow fell, including the tower. And North is your duty. Might wanna look into it" I suggest
Cam-
I continue to grow nervous until finally... "Screw this!" I exclaim and rush at one, stabbing right through theshade, however not hurting it. I then take my sword and look at where I had stabbed the shade. "Right... so I'll just be going then..." I mutter and run off toward camp.

"hey guys, the shades have been getting more aggresive lately" I say as I reach my fellow leaders.
"Maybe cause they don't like you? I just flash light at them and they go their way"
"Easier said then done, I can't create fire now can I" I mutter and catch my breath. "so what's going on with you guys?"
"I just told Heath about the wall and I was just saying hi to the new girl"
I glance over to the "new girl" and glance away. "argh, now I have to go introduce myself too... I'll get to that in a bit."