heath ledger Rest in Peace

missmoria posted on Jan 22, 2008 at 10:12PM
Heath was an amazing actor who will be missed by us all.

heath ledger 48 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katiecat said…
My friend sent me a link, and I didn't believe her... I'm trying to pay attention in class right now, but I can't stop trying to find out what happened :( I wish it was a joke...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Temptasia said…
He was a wonderful actor. I feel so bad for his wife and daughter. What a horrible thing to have to deal with.
We will miss you Heath!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MJB said…
RIP Heath!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
I can't believe it! It's so sad!! Heath was one of my favourite actors. I'm still not used to saying "was".
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kat78 said…
Unfortunately, seems like he died of a drug overdose, they found him naked with pills all around him...Even as I write these horrible things, I can't believe I'm referring to Heath, I met him once and he was, truthfully, the most attractive, princely-looking man I've ever met-and SUCH a good actor, with such a promising, glorious career...R.I.P...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dancerchic said…
Its so sad that anybody is taken away. He was a good actor, on his way to becoming great and may he be remembered for that. REST IN PEACE,Heath...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu watz00 said…
its a selfish act what he done but it is so sad and messed up what happend. he was only young aswell, he still had loads more to accomplish,i hope this sends a message to the media that by invaiding someones personal life too much can drive a person to do what heath did. R.I.P heath......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mindfreak666 said…
This is so crazy. When I was watching it on tv about an hour ago I was in shock. Now whenever I watch one of his movies its going to feel so awkward. He was a great actor. This is so sad :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu citznofhumanity said…
its so sad =(. he was an amazing actor and will be sorely missed.
Kay - it wasn't suicide people!! They didn't find him with pills all around his body like the initial tabloids said... it was the fact that he had pills near his bed, because he was taking too much of his Joker character home and he wasn't able to sleep!!
I'm from Australia, everyone is so upset! I don't believe he suicided, apparently he'd been having trouble sleeping and the role of the Joker disturbed him but that's just a rumour. It's just so sad he was one of my favourite actors I'm sure his career was oonly going to get better.
We all really loved him here. We're going to miss him so much.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tina_1989 said…
i just found out. i am from greece and i loved him from the first time i saw him in "10 things i hate about you"
i still can't believe he is dead.he has a wife and daughter and oh my God what a tragedy.
if he didn't comite suicide how did he die?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gnoomregenboog said…
I live in the Netherlands, in Europe. The first news I heard this morning was that Heath Ledger was found dead in his appartment.

I am so shocked and sad! He was a wonderful actor who made so many beautiful movies.

I feel so sorry for his family and his little girl!

I don't believe it was suicide. And it is so unfair to die of such a bizar accidental mistake.

My heart cries out for him!

Love always,

Naomi from the Netherlands
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lilie2 said…
omg I just can't believe it, I'm shocked! I love Heath Ledger in all this movies! I feel so sorry for his daughter...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Laura90 said…
I' still in shock, after finding out this morning. It's so sad. My heart goes out to all his friends and family.

RIP Heath <3

You're an amazing actor and person.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xSaRaHx said…
RIP
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jessy-lu said…
i cudnt believe it, i nearly passed out
R.I.P Heath
Our love goes out to his family
xXx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blind_moon said…
I’m still in pretty much in denial!! He was my favourite actor, and had all his life and career in front of him! He did great movies and was still improving in to becoming the greatest actor he was meant to be… I still can’t believe he isn’t walking somewhere in the world!
It’s going to be really strange seeing his movies and Roar now! It’s really sad for his 2 year old and his friends and family!

Rest In Peace :’(
We are missing you all already
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gracie08 said…
I'm still in shock after finding out last night, and like some of you said, I can't get past it, I'm having trouble paying attention in classes. I didn't know him as any more than an actor, but he always seemed like a nice guy and a great person. He had so much ahead of him and I'm sure he's looking down now and knows how much we all miss him. Rest in Peace, Heath. My prayers are with your family and friends!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Meg08 said…
Amen, sis. This is just so awful! He was so young too! *tears up* I can't even think well right now! *more tears*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pink_martini2 said…
We weren't ready to see you go! Wherever you are now, we'll miss you Heath!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ceesau05 said…
God bless your soul Heath...we're gonna miss you :'(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarthVibbert said…
i'm in denial to the point that i was thinking it's some weird viral marketing campaign for "The Dark Knight", R.I.P. Heath
lebih dari setahun yang lalu citznofhumanity said…
I think its really sad that the joker made was the reason heath ledger was taking sleeping pills. i need to go see the movie though cuz it looks amazing and if heath ledger is in it, thats even better.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LizPotter08 said…
~tears~ Heath was a great actor!!! My favorite moveie he played in was 10 Things I Hate About You....A Knight's Tale was good too....He's going to be missed greatly... ~runs to a corner and sobs~
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinydancer said…
I'm still in shock about this, I can't actually believe that he's dead. I think he was an amazing actor, truely talented, unlike so many people you see in films nowadays, and I really hope that he is remembered as that. My heart goes out to his family and friends, may he rest in peace :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Pelle said…
"Those Whom the Gods Love Die Young" Keep entertain where ever u are.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu XpsychotickissX said…
RIP, he was an amazing actor & i feel really bad for michelle williams & his daughter

he really went all out for his role in the dark knight & thats true dedication
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shannieannie said…
i like what you said, tinydancer. its true. he had real talent. and he was way too young to die...
i have the scene from '10 things i hate about you' where he sings to julia stiles on my myspace, and now i can't watch it without crying. :'(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cassandra said…
I can't believe that happened. He just died. my mouth is still hung open after watching the news. He was so young,there wasn't anything bad about him at all. I can't believe it, no one really can.

you're amazing.

love from cassie, Australia.

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu papa said…
definite bummer, I enjoyed the few movies that I saw him in and was looking forward to his Joker role in the new Batman film.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu parawhore4lyf said…
god its so so sad i am still in shock=[we will all miss him soooo much!!heath was an inspiration 2 millions of people..i was just watching his dad talking about it the cause of heaths death on the news and it was accidental but unconclusive..i really really feel sorry for his family and his ex girlfriend and for his girl mitila..R.I.P HEATH WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!xxxxxxxxxx
The latest theory is that he had prescription sleeping tablets and he might have mixed them and had a reaction. Some people are also saying
he had pneumonia and mixed the wrong tablets.

It's just so sad!! His old High School in Perth has offered to hold his funeral. There have been heaps of tributes on television. We were all so proud of him. R.I.P!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu posheen said…
I'm in denial right now. His death came as a complete shock. Heath Ledger was a wonderful and gifted actor, and it is hearbreaking that a man with such amazing talent has gone so suddenly..and at such a young age, too.
I'm probably going to cry watching "The Dark Knight" now.

RIP, Heath. We love you!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu marissa said…
rip ♥

this is SUCH a sad story, and i can hardly bring myself to believe it.
pray for hs little girl :'(

Ok, so this is my theory...

It's said that he had both prescription and over the counter sleeping pills, plus probably antibiotics for his pneumonia.

In an interview, it's said that he was having such a hard time sleeping, as his role as Joker was affecting him pretty harsh. He took two of a type of pill (can't remember exactly at the moment what it was called) and it wore off after an hour.

My guess, is that he might have taken an over the counter, and when it wouldn't work, he grabbed a prescription in hopes that its strength would let him to "turn off his brain" (aka - sleep). Sadly, the two pills combined caused his body to go into cardiac arrest, as his body probably panicked when it was overloaded with the sleeping drugs... kicking his heart into overdrive to keep functioning.

It was a very simple mistake, that anyone could make if they were too exhausted to think clearly before reaching for medication :( He had said in an interview that he was getting about 2 hours of sleep a night -- I know when I get only 5 hours a night I get distracted and stop thinking logically!

That's my idea as to what happened...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu othgirl_peyton said…
when i heard yesterday what happened i was in shock truly in shock i almost cried! he was such a young talented actor whit a bright future ahead of him! he will definetly be missed!

Rest In Peace Heath!U will be always in our hearts!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ktlady said…
I feel like whatever I say won't be enough, as I never actually knew him. Rest in peace, Heath Ledger, and may your family and friends be comforted.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu goalstopper said…
It's very sad. R.I.P. Heath. I feel bad because i never saw anything he was in before he died. I did want to see the Dark Knight and 10 things I hate about you but now i really want to see them and i want to see Brokeback Mountain and Candy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu layla_14 said…
RIP heath.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilleEirin said…
Is it weird that I keep watching his movies, just to convince myself that he is not dead?

He is the only famous person who's death really had an impact on me. I've never cried over someone I didn't know. But somehow, Heath Ledger was a very special person. He sure will be missed.

May he rest in peace.
It's not weird.
I'm not joking when I say I saw 10 Things I Hate About You about 5 times in the week after he died.
And yes.
You can still get sick of favourite movies.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu white_angel said…
Am from the Philippines.
I believe Heath Ledger felt disturbed by his split from Michelle and he is not used to not taking care of his daughter and seeing Matilda everyday, that sums up.

My mind and my heart won"t let him go.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu white_angel said…
The song he sang " Can"t take my eyes off of you" from one of his movies is always heard in so many locations and occasions here in the Philippines.. " sob" that made me really think of him and cry a river.

I love you Heath
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nataliejade said…
Rest In Peace.

Such an amazing Actor, one of my favourites.
You were Amazing in everything&every way xx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu batmanluver24 said…
its sooooo sad cuz when i saw batman i was like wow i cant wait to see what his next movie is gonna be its soooooo sad! =[ and liked him more than ever when i saw batman! and he was soooo hot and was such a great actor is sad that he had to leave this soon =,[! and i luved all his movies !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hrevel said…
I found a nice online memorial site, and created one for Heath. Please visit and add your thoughts, prayers, pics, etc--it's free as well. Spread the word!

link

Thanks!

Henri
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Madame-Crazy said…
I miss him sooooo much. I even cried when I watched the time when his family collected his Bafta. I was so sad. I hated it when everybody thought he died of drugs like the illegal ones. I wish they could stuff their predictions up their backside. They don't know what really happened. Five years on, there are still tears in everbodies eyes and he won't get to see little Matilda grow up. RIP xx