harry styles I cinta Harry Styles

Emilyinlove posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 08:12PM
I am in love! He is so fit. I love his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all the more reasons to go out with him. I dont like any other of his boy band members just Hazza! (Harry) my nick name for him. I love him to pieces and I real want to meet him. lots of love Emily

harry styles 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyjayne said…
heart
I totally agree. He is AMAZING!!!!! I have never been so in love! I have been quite disappointed so far cos he hasnt had any solo parts in the live shows and he has the best voice so i cant wait till he does have a solo part xxxxxxxxxxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AMJ786 said…
smile
yess!! harry is amazing!! his singin ROCKS!! but my fave is zayn!!!!! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Harryisnomable said…
heart
God Harry is sooo FIT and he is such a great singer
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AMJ786 said…
heart
SO TRUE! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu allsoppa said…
heart
I ave to admit out of all the boys Liam is the lead singer but i fink to make it interesting each week they shud change so each week theirs a dif 1 singing. I aven't really heard Niall or Louis sing much or Harry 4 a matter of fact but they shud def do that :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lois4 said…
heart
When is Harry's birthday??
I love Niall!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyjayne said…
cake
Harrus birthday is 1st february xxx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXxMiishelzxXx said…
heart
LUV HARRY FOR LIFE!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOO SEXY AND FUNNY!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harryxxx17 said…
heart
i totaly agrree harry SUCKS just kiddin he is soooooo sexy i want to snog him
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MrsStyles1 said…
heart
i have a boyfriend but i would happilly dump him for Harry, he is my Sexy Babe and i would die for him, every night i dream about Harry and Me Together foreva. Harry Edward Styles Get In Ma Bed x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alma_ said…
heart
i agree with you, he is amazing <3 :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lillystyles458 said…
AWW HAZZA IS AMAZING HE IS CUTE FIT AND SEXY AND IM SO GLAD IM HIS COUSIN
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ashley_Harry1D said…
heart
I love harry <3 he's amazing, i AM in love with him, he has amazing voice, and i'll support him always <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1_directionxx said…
I am in love! He is so fit. I love his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all the more reasons to go out with him. I dont like any other of his boy band members just Hazza! (Harry) my nick name for him. I love him to pieces and I real want to meet him. love from his number 1 fan natasha forman! xx
 I am in love! He is so fit. I cinta his singing, looks and I heard he is a flirt with the girls so all
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hollykate1 said…
heart
i certainly agree i love him
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NickiMinajFan-x said…
heart
Agree I cry everytime anyone school says anything bad about him!( after I batter em ofcourse!) xxxxxxxx