1. Ask him why he 'doesn't have such a cool scar?' 2. Laugh at him. 3. Wake him up oleh bernyanyi pantai Boys songs in his ear. 'Round, round, get around, I get around...' 4. Knit him things. Really hideous things. 5. Give him kangaroo-ears for a month. 6. Smile during Death-Eater meetings and say anda taught him everything he knows. 7. Chew bubblegum all the time. Should he address you, your only response will be a series of huge bubbles in quick succession, the last of which will burst everywhere and make a mess. 8. Dance the Funky Chicken. 9. Ask him when was the last time he took a bath. 10....
I decided to write this artikel because I have seen many komentar lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am menulis this is the question: ¿Have anda completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)
01. Before tonks died, she saw Remus fall down only a couple feet away. She ran over to him, and as Bellatrix fired the Killing Curse, she whispered in his ear, “Wotcher, Remus”, with her hand falling into his after she’d been hit.
02. Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley got together in their 5th year.
03. Dean's son married Seamus' daughter. Dean and Seamus were so proud and saw it as a way to be brothers.
04. Severus wrote many letters to Lily saying how he loved her. He never sent one. If she was happy, then he could get along.
05. Ron was never a romantic. But he tried everyday to tampil Hermione...