01. Before tonks died, she saw Remus fall down only a couple feet away. She ran over to him, and as Bellatrix fired the Killing Curse, she whispered in his ear, “Wotcher, Remus”, with her hand falling into his after she’d been hit.
02. Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley got together in their 5th year.
03. Dean's son married Seamus' daughter. Dean and Seamus were so proud and saw it as a way to be brothers.
04. Severus wrote many letters to Lily saying how he loved her. He never sent one. If she was happy, then he could get along.
05. Ron was never a romantic. But he tried everyday to tampil Hermione...
I started membaca the hp series when I was 12. My grandma bought me the 1st book for Christmas. As soon as I finished it I instantly loved it and re-read it about 4 times! I became obsessed with collecting the entire series and eventually obtained all seven volumes. Why I cinta Harry Potter so much is J.K Rowling really transports anda to a different world with her style of writing. There is so much detail and realism in her menulis that whenever I read the buku I am compeletly engrossed in the Harry Potter universe. Another thing I really cinta about the buku is the characters are really believable...
Ever wondered what the dedications at the beginning of each Harry Potter book mean? anda can find all the jawaban on this page!
Harry Potter and the Philosopher/Sorcerer's Stone For Jessica, who loves stories, for Anne, who loved them too, and for Di, who heard this one first. Explanation: Jessica is JK Rowling’s twelve-year-old daughter. Anne was Jo’s mother, who, unfortunately, died of Multiple Sclerosis on December 30th, 1990. Dianne, atau “Di," is Jo’s younger sister who she read Philosopher/Sorcerer’s Stone before Jo sent it off to be reviewed.