*DISCLAIMER* I did not come up with any of these, I found them all online and put them together...the link which i used are cited in the description. So let's not waste any lebih time and get started with the 50 acak Harry Potter Facts!!
1) Hermione's last name was going to be Puckle.
2) Hedwig was played oleh a male in the movies.
3) If a Muggle were to come across Hogwarts, all they would see was a sign that said, "Keep out, dangerous building."
4) fred and George were born on April Fool's Day... That should explain their mischievous acts :)
5) Snape was partially based on a teacher JKR once had.
6) King’s menyeberang, salib station is where young wizards hop on the Hogwarts Express to get to school. What anda might not know is that the station holds special meaning for J.K. Rowling: it’s where her parents met.
7) The reason Snape hates Neville so much is because he could have been the Chosen One, which means Lily could have survived.
8) After the horcrux in Harry was destroyed, he lost the ability to speak Parseltongue.
9) Professor McGonagall was on the Gryffindor quidditch team when she attended Hogwarts.
10) After Voldemort was killed, Hermione went back to Hogwarts to complete her seventh year.
11) Voldemort was killed on May 2.
12) Only the member of the Order of the Phoenix know how to make a talking Patronus.
13) Lily and Severus have the same Patronus animal- a doe.
14) George would never be able to make a Patronus after Fred's death.
15) JKR would often get asked how to pronounce Hermione's name, so to clear up she made Hermione teach Viktor Krum how to pronounce it in book four.
16) JKR originally planned to kill Arthur Weasley in Order of the Phoenix, but instead swapped him for Sirius Black.
17) Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all put on cokelat Frog cards.
18) After the Battle of Hogwarts, Kingsley Shacklebolt became the new Minister of Magic
19) Ron's Patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which is known for chasing otters. Hermione's Patronus happens to be an otter.
20) No one found the Resurrection Stone after Harry, because it was stamped underground when the centaurs ran to aide wounded people at Hogwarts.
21) Wizards and witches live longer than muggles. Dumbledore is 150 and McGonagall is around 70.
22) Hogwarts does not accept foreigners, and only serves Britain and Ireland :(
23) There is a special potion for developing photographs. Ot's that potion that also makes foto move.
24) fred and George did not pay attention to Peter Pettigrew on the Marauders' Map because they hadn't heard the story of Peter and Sirius and even if they had, they'd have no reason to think that one is the man murdered years ago. Plus, they used the Map for their own mischief and thus focused on only the places they needed to. And finally, anda must remember there were hundreds of little dots moving on the Map at any diberikan time and the twins did not know all the students oleh the name
25) In the Spanish translations of the Harry Potter books, Neville's toad, Trevor, is translated into a turtle.
26) Dumbledore is an early modern English term for "bumblebee"
27) Vol de Mort means flight atau theft of death in French.
28) Avada Kedavra derives from the Aramic phrase "Abhadda Kedhabhra" which means "to disappear like this world."
29) An outbreak of lice occured among the children cast members during the filming of Chamber of Secrets.
30) The Hogwarts school motto is "Draco domiens nunquam titillandus" , which is Latin for "Never tickle a sleepind dragon"
31) The Death Eaters were originally known as the Knights of Walpurgis.
32) The actress who played Moaning Myrtle is actually 37 years old, and is the oldest actress to portray a Hogwarts student.
33) When Arthur Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic they must first dial a secret code into a telephone keypad. He enters the number 62442. The letters underneath those numbers on a standard mobile phone spell out the word "magic".
34) The reason Professor Flitwick is so short is because he has goblin ancestry. Also, the person who played Flitwick -Warwick Davis- also played a goblin named Griphook.
35) Harry could not see the thestrals until his fifth tahun because it was only then he really appreciates what deaths mean. He was in his cot, so he never saw his parents die - just flashes of green light. He didn't see Professor Quirrell die. Only when he witnessed Cedric Diggory's death, and it had sunk in over the summer, could he see the thestrals.
36) Ginny's real first name is not Virginia, it's Ginerva.
37) Rom was amazed to hear that Tom Riddle received an award for special services to Hogwarts, saying jokingly: "Maybe he murdered Myrtle; that would've done everyone a favour." He DID murder Myrtle, through the Basilisk.
38) 30, Harry' middle name is James, Hermione's is Jane, Ginny's is Molly - after her mother - and poor old Ron's is Bilius.
39) Demelza Robins, the Gryffindor Chaser in book 6, is named after Daniel Radcliffe's favourite charity: the Demelza House Children's Hospice, which cares for terminally ill youngsters in Kent, East Sussex and South London.
40) JKR has berkata "I call Tom Felton, Matt Lewis, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint the 'Big Seven' in private. They have no idea how much they mean to me"
41) Dumbledore's boggart was his siter Ariana's corpse.
42) A phoenix was Dumbledore's Patronus.
43) Severus Snape was only picked on oleh James Potter because James thought Snape had bigger feelings for Lily than he did.
44) Lily Evans and James Potter only started going out in their seventh year.
45) Dean Thomas's father was killed oleh Deatheaters for refusing to gabung them, and neither Dean atau his mother know this!
46) Snape is only thirty-five years old, despite looking much older.
47) Molly Weasley, was actually Molly Prewett before her marriage to Arthur.
48) Although the first Harry Potter movie claimed that James Potter was a Seeker, he was actually a Chaser on the Hogwart's Quidditch team.
49) Apparently, Prefects actually can take points away from any of the four houses, as a disciplinary action towards students who break rules.
50) Hagrid is berkata to be twice the height of a human, but in the films he is mentioned to be 8 feet 6 inches.