harry potter vs twilight 1000 Reasons why being Anti-Twilight is not pathetic.

DracoLuver posted on Dec 20, 2010 at 12:42AM
Response to youknowit. Let's see if we can get to 100. [yes, 100, not 1000.]

1.) On this spot, we have made friends, so we do like coming here and talking to them on the forum that does, in a way, belong to Harry Potter. It's not pathetic to hate something, because there is not one person who likes everything. Also, this spot is also a debate spot, and people debate against things they do not agree with all the time. That's the whole point of debating, disagreeing with someone and trying to show them your side. You can easily call those people pathetic as well, but they are educated and are doing that to spread their opinion. I find nothing wrong with that.

harry potter vs twilight 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
smile
2. We have a right to dislike things, if we want to. If you like it, then that's fine, but we don't, and we have a right to put out opinions out there :) x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
3. It's a preference. I'm pretty sure everyone has something they don't like.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ms_Mea said…
4. Because Twilight is effecting the world and we're allowed to be opinionated on the matter
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ms_Mea said…
5. Everything out there has a person who loves it and a person who hates it. It's just the way of life
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cassie-1-2-3 said…
6. Because overt hatred is such an admirable quality..?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sunscreen2010 said…
7. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some people like things. Others hate those same things. It's interesting how vastly people's opinions can differ. We hate Twilight, some people hate Harry Potter, ect. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ThePrincesTale said…
8. It brings people together and unites them for a cause. You can relate to another Anti.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
^ It brings Death Eaters and Order members together, and that is no easy task!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDark_Angelx said…
9. Hating something doesn't automatically make someone pathetic. We all have one thing we won't like very much.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sunscreen2010 said…
10. It's enjoyable to debate and state our opinions on this the series.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu i-am-mariella said…
Best, I loveeee your answer.

11. Because the people who go against the norm are the people who have made the biggest changes. We don't have to conform to liking Twilight because it is suddenly popular, and if we did we wouldnt be fans anyway.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Icestorm08 said…
12.Because Twilight is a mediocre book with no real reason besides a girl fallinf in love with some sparkly dude

13. Because, thank you very much, i don't go around telling you what to like, twilight fans are just too mean about other peoples opions (most of them)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MeLikeyHermione said…
angry
I am not anti-Twilight per se. In fact, I read the books. It is the kind of book you read when you want to escape reality, but that does not make it a good literary book. I just can't stand the fact that twihards glorify Stephenie Meyer, and exhibit her as the greatest author of our generation. When twihards realize that their precious "bible" is just an okay book, and stop saying it is better than Harry Potter, then maybe people might accept, and possibly read the Twilight books. (I refuse to call the series a saga because that is an insult).

15 year old teenager speaks!!