harry potter vs twilight ::Harry Potter Rescue Mission::

holesluver posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 07:09PM
I was on AverageWizard a while ago, and someone on there pointed out something VERY interesting. What if you were a Harry Potter Fan that lived in Forks before T****** came out? Like, imagine all the millions of Twihards moving there just so they can meet 'Edward Cullen'.

We got to get the HP fans out. XD I suggest broomstick?

harry potter vs twilight 17 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu potterrox said…
We could use thesterals!. As we fly over the twihards house we can scream jinxes at them!! Stupefy!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu haropuff95 said…
welcome here!I think the town council should has declare an emergency state over the house area,grounding order and oh,prepare for some demonstration by the Twihards in their lawn.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilysLittleTwin said…
I say we use Hippogriffs! :D And throw bobotuber pus over the whole city when we're leaving! >:D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kellykoo1 said…
smile
ok, that's what's called irony. there is a cruel way to do this and that's to dress them up like a twi-hard and then they'll get out easy but if you want to make this painless but difficult you could take broomstick, thestral, hippogriffs, or of course there is always the option of flying car or train. so many ways so little time.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FredWRules said…
disapparating!!!!! merlins beard, what are young people being taught today?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FredWRules said…
apart from grammar.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pimp_my_alpacka said…
what about floo powder? just as long as they have a good ol' fashioned fire place ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilysLittleTwin said…
Ah, but they have to be connected to the Floo Network...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
floo network, broomstick, apparating, thestrals,

i would have apparated, fast! to get away from the twihards
lol butober us

nice one Lily's little twin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LoveforSeverus said…
I say we Death Eaters just go in there and whip some Twihards asses.
yea
lebih dari setahun yang lalu woofbark said…
surprise
One day in Forks, two awesome Twilight fans (Let's call them "Lissa" and "Andrew") and two awesome Harry Potter fans (Let's call them "Seth" and "Eliza") were chatting amicably about the stories and Twilight's growing popularity. They had a reasonable debate, arguing each other's points and kindly pointing out flaws and good things about each other's favorite book.
As they chatted around a dry fountain, they heard the "fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap" sounds of a helicopter overhead. A dark shadow was cast over the fountain, and suddenly a huge box was dropped over them. The group dived out of the way onto the concrete as the box crushed the fountain. "What the-" Lissa wondered, staring at the box. It was pink and white, with the words "GLITTER BOOTH-MAKE YOURSELF A VAMPIRE!" on it.
"Okay, I like Twilight but that's just idiotic." Andrew said.
"Glitter booth? Are you kidding me?" Eliza cried.
Suddenly, another box was dropped. This one contained life-size wax dummies of the Twilight characters.
Seth suddenly realized something was wrong. "This isn't right."
"It's quiet...."Lissa said. "Too quiet...."
'WHERE IS EVERYONE?"
Suddenly, they heard odd thumps and squeals. IT WAS THE CRAZY TWILIGHT FANS!!!!!
A ton lined up for the glitter booth while others crowded along the wax models saying odd phrases like "HOLY CROW!"
"Umm....what is wrong with these people?" Lissa asked incredulously. "Are these my fellow Twilight fans? Why are they acting this way?"
"These are the thousand insane Twilight fans," Andrew replied. "Out of a billion fans, they have to have the thousand crazy ones come to Forks."
"HOW IS TWILIGHT NOT BETTER THAN HARRY 'PLOPPER?!'" A fan was screaming at Eliza. "TO THE FORKS DUNGEON!" Suddenly, a dungeon entrance fell from the helicopter. "ALL THE ANTIS WILL SUFFER!"
"What is wrong with her? She's giving us all a bad name!" Lissa cried. "We don't WANT people to say we're insane!"
Since they liked Twilight, the fans didn't harm them, so they managed to leave this evil camp of evil. On the outskirts, they searched for Seth and Elia in hope they got out safely.
They hadn't.
"We need someone to get in there and help them!" Seth cried.
"BUT WHO?!"
"Well..." Said Seth thoughtfully. "This is a fanfiction by WoofBark, so we can probably ask the characters of Twilight for help."
"EXCELLENT IDEA!" Lissa opened a door to a house with the address of 123TWILIGHT and walked inside.
They were in a classy, stylish house, which must have belonged to the Cullens. There, they found Bella Swan.
"Bella, we need your help! Crazy fans are-"
"DON'T TALK TO ME I'M THINKING ABOUT ALL THE WORDS THAT I CAN USE TO DESCRIBE EDWARD'S BEAUTY!"
"Ummm...." Seth said. "You were never my favorite character, but I never thought you'd be this whiny....."
"ANGELIC, COLD AND HARD LIKE GRANITE, GOD-LIKE, PICTURESQUE-"
"Yeah..." Lissa said. "We should look for Jacob, Alice, Carlisle, and Esme. They're the best ones.
"BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, STATUESQUE-"
Bella suddenly fainted.
Edward walked in. "Bella, silly Bella, you don't have to use ALL the synonyms for gorgeous to describe me."
Seth and Lissa walked away and ran into Alice. "Alice, you're an awesome character, can you help us?" Lissa told her about the attack of the Twilight fans.
"I'd love to help, but only strong magic can let a character out of their book." Alice said sadly.
MAGIC????????
Seth and Lissa opened the door with the address "123HARRYPOTTER" and went inside.

Suddenly, they were falling through an open sky, the door above them. Seconds later, they landed on top of the astronomy tower in the middle of a test.
"We're looking for Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger." Seth said breathlessly. The teacher boredly flicked his hand toward one end of the tower. They told the trio about the attack of the fans.

Minutes later, the two awesome Twilight fans and the three awesome HP characters were back in the normal world.
"BOMBARDA!" A huge explosion shook the ground, but the Twilight fans stood their ground.
"Blimey! It's a good thing only a few fans are like that." Ron remarked.
The Trio and the two awesome fans climbed up a rickety metal fire escape to the roof of a building.
"OME!!!" A Twilight fan standing guard on the roof squealed.
("OME?" Harry muttered. "Oh my Edward." Seth replied.)
"LIKE INTRUDERS!"
"Darn it! INCENDIO!" Hermione cried, and a wall of fire erupted between them and the fan. Suddenly, she had an idea.
"SONORUS!" She cried, and her voice became louder. "TEAM JACOB!!!" She squealed in her girliest voice.
For a second, the only sound was the cracling flames. Then...\
"TEAM EDWARD!"
"TEAM JACOB!"
"VAMPIRES!"
"WEREWOLVES!"
"THEY'RE SHAPESHIFTERS!"
Admist all the fighting, the Twilight anti's managed to slip away from the guards. But an attentive fan cried "SHUT THE DOORS! THEY'RE ESCAPING!"

Eliza and Seth dashed through the tunnel, with ten other anti's running behind them. The wrought iron gates began to get lower and lower as they all slid through (baseball slide style-EPIC)
But soon, there was fighting and fires and sparkling confusion. Hermione put out the fire in front of her, and soon spells were flying left and right. Then.........
"SPARKLEMORIA!"
The wax dummy of Edward sparkled.
"OME!"
\ "IT'S HIM!"
The Twilight anti's, sane Twilight fans, and HP characters escaped during the confusion. The wax dummy (a portkey) took all the crazy Twilight fans to St. Mungo's.
That is why 99.99999999999999999999999% of Twilight fans are sane- because the crazy ones were taken to St Mungo's. (A similar thing happened to HP fans, a long time ago, which is why the same is true with Hp fans).
THE END
Seth and Lissa left and met Alice
lebih dari setahun yang lalu woofbark said…
surprise
Wow I wrote a lot.....man was I bored. :O
I hope everyone knows it was a joke....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ThePotatoQueen said…
It was good!
I happen to know a sane twilight fan, who hates edward and bella, but reads the books for alice and jacob :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alexthedog said…
Save the Forkies!!! The ones that like HP at least.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dpaisita97 said…
I feel bad for all those fellow Twi-haters and Potterheads out there in Forks. Theyre probably thinking "Why us! Why Forks?" We have to form the DA and get them out!! Everybody grab your brooms! Overage Apperate!! Round up thestrals and hippogriffs! We have a rescue mission to complete! Go go GO!!