harry potter vs twilight 1000 Reasons Why Twilight Is Better Than Harry Potter

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:32PM

i'll go first

1. The main character is much much easier to relate to.

harry potter vs twilight 2632 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2632

lebih dari setahun yang lalu haropuff95 said…
excuse me,don't speak without prove,HP wasn't re-written after the movie,Jo wrote the WHOLE plots for the 7 books 15 years before the 1st book was published & I think DH is far from the word anti-climatic.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maureenyvette said…
i read harry potter and thought it was the "best book" then i read the twilight series and wonder, what was i thinking.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilysLittleTwin said…
You where thinking right., maureenyvette.

Sorry, it was too simple to pass up.
hmmm
maureenyvette-I don't believe you can think after reading Twilight, they rots your brain cells,unless you've been hypnotized by the "Edward-Is-The-Fuckin-Hottest-Male-On­-Ea­rth­,I-­Mus­t-W­ors­hip­-Hi­m-A­nd-­I-W­ish­-I-­Am-­Bel­la Mary Suewan-,Stephanie-Meyer-Had-Done-A-Great-S­hit­-Jo­b Spell...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GoldenMoon said…
wink
Lauracullen says that Harry Potter is hard for young kids to read. Haha, when did you learn to read? When you were 12? I finished the first 4 Potter books before I was 10. If thats not young I dont know what is!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu codyisanhpfan said…
laugh
*sigh* i am a very very very BIG fan of HP and i admit i'm a twilight HATER but let the twerds speak, even though how much we hate them... :))
they don't want to speak because they don't have any reasonable reasons to do so unless for "Edward iz hawt" and "Twilight iz da bez book eva!doz w2 didnt liek it dezerve 2 die!".No offences any sane Twilight fans here.

GoldenMoon:true enough*nod-nod*,my bro read Chamber of Secrets & he's 9.But I've heard of 7 years old reading HP before & understand it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ToyletGnome said…
tongue
Bella is not at all easy to relate to, it is just easy to pretend you are her, there is a difference. Bella is a very 2-dimensional character and doesn't have a personality therefore any girl can pick up the book and find that Bella is just like them. In Harry Potter you can relate to the characters. It is true that not everyone can relate to Harry in every way but that is why there are supporting characters. You cannot relate to a character unless they have a personality.

Oh, and I read the first four Harry Potter books when I was 6 and I understood them. This was back in early 2002 when only the first movie existed and I had to use my imagination to create scenes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu migutza2006 said…
It's easy to read Harry Potter at any age but if one has enough emphaty when reading the Twilight series he or she would feel the pain that Bella feels, the anger, the desire and further more...

And when we talk about vampires we should have in mind the attraction that the human kind has for the unforbiden, the mistery and the mistic parts of existence on every level.
(please excuse writing and gramar errors - english is not my language ;) )
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Epetrus said…
Twilight is more of a romance... Harry Potter was written for those of us who chose a challenge in their early years, rather than an easy book, one with a rich vocabulary like HP has.

Think of it like this: Harry Potter is carved in stone. It is down in history. Unlike Twilight; the insanity over Twilight will eventually subside.

And while the Twilight saga relies on the movies (Pattinson and Stewart), Harry Potter is about the book itself. Although the movies were amazing and I can't wait for DH part one :D
cool
migutza2006:funny you said that.I can't imagine any guys feeling what Bella is unless they're transsexual.And those in Twilight aren't vampires,they sparklepyres & I don't feel any attraction towards them either,infact I wish they never exists for the Greater Good.And Twilight is easy to read either,its about a sappy love story that could have reached its happy ending in 4 seconds, not in 4 books,I cried for the cut down trees :'(.Oh,no offences towards you by the way.:)

ToyletGnome:you did?whoa,sadly I am interested to read HP when I was 11,that's why I like it so much!I grew with it.

Epetrus:me too!especially the Escape from Privet Drive Chase scene.Is it in the movie?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nessienjake said…
…pedestrian, ungrammatical prose style which has left me with a headache and a sense of a wasted opportunity. If Rowling is blessed with this magic gift of tapping into young minds, I can only wish she had made better use of it. Her characters, unlike life’s, are all black-and-white. Her story-lines are predictable, the suspense minimal, the sentimentality cloying every page.
this was for umm..harrypotter series^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kellykoo1 said…
aaaagh i just want to scream at every single person who has ever insulted us twilighters. i acctually am a fan of both and cant stand when people say they are entitled to their own opinion and then say that the others is wrong. im not saying that it is just hp fans that do this twilighters do too and they need to get a life. i have been told i am wrong and need to get a brain by one hp fan and then i saw a post saying anyone who likes hp is a crazy mf. seriously, if you want to say something say it but not where hundreds of people will see it. people who do that are sick and have no heart. for any hp fan that reads this put kellykoo-hp at the end of your post if you have a friend who reads twilight and twilighters put kellykoo-ts at the end of one of your posts to tell me that you have a friend that likes harry potter. in one week i will tally up the totals and you will see that harry potter and twilight may be mortal enemies but they can also be best friends if we let it. we've been looking at the differences in them, what about the similarities: both have Rob in them, both are fantasy, humans cant find out about wizards or vampires, there are good vamps and bad vamps, there are good wizards and bad wizards, seriously are they that different?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! now i will let you continue your litte quarrels in peace but i will be expecting to see kellykoo-hp or kellykoo-ts at the end of some peoples posts proving that we do have friend on both sides. please tell the truth for this was just venting even though i agree with every word i wrote here and dont regret posting this page even if i hurt some i may be helping others so like i said please tell the truth, for crying out loud, nobody should be judging you because of your friends. thanks for reading this entire thing, and sorry it was so long.

kellykoo-hp kellykoo-ts
(put both only if you have a friend who likes both or you like both and one friend likes one and the other likes another.)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DracoLove777 said…
Just got back from the 1000+ Reasons HP is better than Twilight board. Heh... haha. You guys aren't even close to 10 yet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dobbyssocks said…
Here ill help the twilight fans.
1. there is a happy ending.(but personally a little too perfect for me)
2. at least twilight fans are reading A book.(even if i dont like it
3. there is a tiny bit of action (but not much)
4. Seth Clearwater (hehe, he is my fav.)
5. How Edwards dad (sry i cant remember names to save my life) found a way to be good(even if it was not explained well)

that was hard
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Epetrus said…
"sick and have no heart"? Pardon me, but I do not consider myself sick of heartless. I have my opinion and nobody will change it. I don't attack the Twilighters unless they attack me repeatedly, which has only happened... once? I think... Yeah, once.
So please, do stop attacking both sides of the argument and if you like both, well then good for you! I have friends who LOVE Twilight and they do piss me off sometimes, but not as much for me to start pointing out how horrible Twilight is.

I'll even chip in to save the situation by pointing out the things those two have in common:
1. Just like in HP, there is a battle between good and evil, right?
2. And there is a bad guy in both that seeks power and wants to kill many people... XD
3. They both have a hint of romance where one would do anything to help/save the other. (This is more noticeable in Twilight, but Ginny would do anything to save Harry, wouldn't she? How about Ron & Hermione? See?)
4. They are both about a 'secret society', if you will. The wizards are a secret, hidden away from the muggle world, just as the vampires live in the forest and keep their ways to themselves.
nessienjake-ah,another prankster here,your prove?

yea,we have our own opinion and is being honest with it,just that everyone want their own opinions comes first,I didn't deny maybe I am one of them..but with REASON
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilysLittleTwin said…
Okay, this is just to help out kellykoo1

kellykoo-hp
lebih dari setahun yang lalu teamtylersvan said…
MY GOD PEOPLE! Harry Potter is SO much better than Twilight. And I have about 8,000 reasons why but I won't name them all...

1. Twilight has NO plot. At all.
2. Twilight fans: DO NOT SAY THE GUYS IN HARRY POTTER ARE UGLY BECAUSE ROBERT PATTINSON (EDWARD CULLEN) WAS IN HARRY POTTER!
3. Harry Potter movies are SO Much better than Twilight.
4. Harry Potter got nominated for SEVERAL Oscars while Twilight got NONE and will never get nominated for one.
5. Twilight is corny.
6. Stephanie Meyer has no creativity. Vampires were already created by Bram Stoker and were put on the big screen with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
7. Vampire's were ever made to look like super heroes
8. Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel were there first and have a better plot
9. Vampire's are supposed to be evil... or are kind of evil
10. Harry Potter has WAY better special effects then Twilight
11. The book was pretty well known but until the movie came out the book, story, and everything became even more freaken terrible!
12. Vampire's should not have venom
13. The Morganville Vampire's series totally disses twilight and is a way better series of books (better than Twilight that is)
14. Harry Potter focuses on all age groups, my mom read them to me in first grade and I totally understood it. Anywhere from a six year old to and 106 year old can read Harry Potter and understand it.
15. Twilight was written for teen girls. I have never seen a fifty year old man reading it... I have with Harry Potter
16. Twilight has those crazy fan girls
17. Twilight is all mushy gushy die hard romance. It is ridiculous how much Bella "loves" Edward

Overall, Twilight is terribly written, badly worded, has bad character development, and it is just plain stupid.

TeamEdwardxxx, I understand what you mean and I agree with you, but first, this page only has like six reasons why Twilight is better. Second, by contributing anti-Twilight posts, we are sparking conversation.

People, if you hate Twilight (or want to defend it) go to my website! www.harrypotterownstwilight.com!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu act12 said…
lol....Twihards...if u want to no why Twilight is bein criticized when it shud be defended den I m so sry to say....dere r so many reasons to luv Harry potter, but only one reason to hate it and the reason is that it is just to perfect....plot wise, character development wise, approach wise, moral wise, vocab wise, complexity wise, suspense wise....n so many other -wises

however if u out this topic as jus 100 reason to luv twilight instead of comparing it to harry potter than your topic would have been saved because while there might be 100 fans of twilight....there are billion fans of harry potter at every corner ready to show others how great Harry Potter really is and they actually end up persuading the other person to their side

is this even a topic....I am literally cracking up...there is no comparison...you are comparing a brilliant and creative novel that takes us to a whole new world to vampire-human novel that is not only themed once but used so commonly that people don'd see it as creativity anymore

lastly, Did u know that Universities approached J.K. Rowling to make a real llife quidich match so they can make it as one of the sports....did you know that UCLA and other unviersities have this match.....now I ask you, did any one approach Stephen Meyer and asked her to maybe create something related to twilight....LMAO

You guys crack me up....Why twilight is better than Harry Potter?---lol......its not better that's why you have to ask for support from other members to find a reason...please think twice before opening a topic like this from next time becasue it will only lead to fights...and people who think this is immature well let me tell you that it is not childish to state a personal opinion....no offence intended to any twi-hards....its just a debate and i am merely playing my part
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snapeislove said…
mischievous
HEY GUYS! TWILIGHT IS WAY BETTER THAN HP! (IM SERIOUS. I SWEAR.)

1. because sMeyer is MORE absurd than the ministry of magic.

2. smeyer is MORE stupid than rita skeeter.

3. twi's bella is MORE stupid than our bellatrix.

4. no one dared jump off a cliff in hp when they miss their boyfriends.

5. i yawned all through out the movie. can ANY hp movie do that?!

6. twilight series sucks more than the quibbler.

well.. twihards.. if you think im a stupid prat, just tell me so..
my fellow Phoenix Fighters would love to gate crash our bloody chit-chat..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatiiCullen94 said…
oh just sht the fuck up, you know how imature yous alllllll sound!
like yes i was once like you, but come on guys realize that there are more imprtant things, then FUCKING FIGHT OVER WHO IS FUCKING BETTER!!!!!!, HP, like crying out loud, Twilight , for petes sake, just GROW UP!!!< opinions are like assholes everyone has one, jsut go your separate ways, just causes you dont like something , doesnt mean its give you the right tio something rude or nasty about it and the people who do like it, like , ive had so much off your bulshit!, im sorry to be sounding bitchy but yous just piss me off sometimes, you dont have the right to say some of the thi8ng you do, but everyone else, and this is to everyonem, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.!!!
but what you're saying doesn't sound nice too,so eat your words back:IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY,DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!

oh,btw,you sound more immature than Snapeislove is,what's with your spellings?how old are you?five?pfft..it fits,usually five years old knows nothing about Harry Potter nor Twilight.

you're right,snapeislove,we'll be there! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kellykoo1 said…
smile
whats with the insults and threats? this was for twilight being better than hp, not the other way around. could you guys just stop with the constant, childish, bickering people? twilight and hp are two completely different books, they shouldnt have anything in common. i find both of them very captivating.
mischievous
KatiiCullen94: what's with the trash talking? you think that will change a thing? pity, pity,pity.. i am very calm here.. and you were acting like jacob, the dog on steroids, why dont you go check your spelling? it makes you sound way more childish, specially when you said "you know how imature yous alllllll sound!".. thanks anyway, you just made my day, i cant help laughing now.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. if you're mad, then go jump off a cliff, just like your precious bella did. how i wish victoria swam faster. YOU SHOLD BE THANKFUL I ADDED SOMETHING IN THIS PRO-TWI FORUM. that's all.

my lovely friend haropuff95: thanks for the nice back-up, and yes, maybe she's five.. LOL
excuse me, this is a forum not something to insult me
yes i will admitt, that my spelling and grammar is very poor, ive suffered that my whole life, its where my brain is telling me that ive written that word, when really i havent,. so yes.
but come on, who sounds more mature? the one fightint over something that is pointless.? or the one is breaking up , so we carry on with our day, like .
hmmm
cause really, when you think about, nobody wins, you dont get anything out of it, besides people saying bad things about you, so really, can't all of you just stop? and just forget it. just because you dont like someething , doesn't give you the right to same bad things about it.
btw. in my above comment i never meant any disrespect, i just wanted all of you to realise that it is a waste of time..

so i think you owe me a apology, cause calling me that stuff was uncalled for and quite nasty.
this is not a gang up,,,
and look, this was for twilight fans
harry potter has their own , 1000 reasons why harry potter is better than twilight..
so .
KatiiCullen94-who's more mature?I think it depends on one's own opinion about it.As for me,I prefer fighting for what we want if we have to.some Twitards aren't going to accept nice & pleasant reasons on why HP is better than Twilight,so what's better is fight when we can't discuss,don't misunderstood me,I don't usually solve things with fighting,but if my opponent is bitch enough to pretend deaf & ignores me,I have to make her understand what I am going to say in the other way left.If you forget about it & leave the business alone,it shows how short-willed are you.(that's just MY OPINION).Not I'm encouraging fighting but I have this one goal,so I say out loud:I WANT HARRY POTTER WINS BECAUSE IT GIVES ME SATISFACTION AFTER ALL THE INSULTS THREW TO IT BY THOSE RABID & INSANE TWITARDS!IF THAT MEANS HURTING THE OPPOSITE SIDE THAT HAD HURT YOU BEFORE,WHY NOT?!

phew,that feels good.Plus,not only Harry Potter fans are making Twitards their enemy remember?there are novel fans,anime fans,real vampires fans & etc.But I'm not making ALL Twilight fans or Twitards as my enemy,only the rabid & insane ones,so,no offences.
smile
snapeislove:your welcome,pals :)
smile
thats the thing no-one is going to win , no-one has the power to declare the winner, they are both eqaul.
just stop all the hate,
why keep fighting when people are only to get hurt and you never find out who wins?, cause their wont be.
we jsut have to except that people like different things. and just cause someone likes something else doesnt make them your target to tell them that what they enjoy sucks,
different things amuse different people.
we all have to admitt that and move on..
but you say that some twihards are insane, but arent you insainly in love with harry potter, enought that you carry on so really your just as bad... no offence, i mean no disrespect.

please, lets jsut please stop.
smile
and snapeislove, i really you owe me an apology, saying i should jump of a cliff is very hurtfull, overacted adn too far,
just because im not in agreement with you doesnt mean i should die.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KiraSuperStar22 said…
meh
Harry Potter fans: some of you are giving perfectly justified opinions and backing them up, and that's perfectly fine, but those of you only threatening the Twilight fans sound really immature right now. Please just stop threatening them because right now there isn't even anything to threaten them about. You have every right to post your opinion though.
Twilight fans: you guys aren't even putting up a fight. All you're doing is telling the Harry Potter fans that they have no right to threaten you and should go somewhere else because that's not what the topic is about. Well the topic is "1,000 reasons why Twilight is better than Harry Potter" and your not giving any reasons. That's not helping much either.
I'm with all of you Harry Potter fans that like a challenge, because I do as well, and so far I'm not seeing that.
im not going to give reasons , why twilight is better than hp,
or how hp is better than twilight, cause none of them are relly better than the other
they are eqaul.
mischievous
KatiiCullen94: i dont owe anyone an apology, because i dont really care, and have you forgotten? you used some rude words in replying my comment,.. i didnt say you should die, and i would like to quote: "i just wanted all of you to realise that it is a waste of time.. "
if its a waste of time, why did you replied and went hysterical, telling me to grow up?? DID I TOLD YOU TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STARTED USING EXCLAMATION POINTS HERE.

and another one, i'll quote:"but come on, who sounds more mature? the one fightint over something that is pointless.? or the one is breaking up , so we carry on with our day,.."

so you mean you're breaking up with the argument? and my reasons are pointless? well to inform you KatiiCullen94, all i posted are the things that twilight has more, the things where twilight is way better, and you are not breaking up with the argument, you called me immature and that's the reason you are still reading replies from me..

twihards invade our own forum as well, telling that twilight is better without any reason..

that explains the lot.

and KiraSuperStar22, there's no one threatening here, and i guess "pick twilight or you die" sounds more threatening, twihards love that phrase, and thank you very much for being a peace maker, i get your point. have a good day.
angelic
haropuff95: oooooo.. i smell something.. success perhaps? LOL.. chill out pal, dont get too hot.. rotten brains are contagious.. hahaha..
fine keep the way your going
keep wasting your time on a agrument that will never be one
i dont recall using rude words in my comments beside my first comment, ill admitt.
at least i could see the thruth,
and umm,
do you not know us well enough to make a judgement like that of calling us rotten brains.

you dont jsut get it
i dontthink you ever will.
worried
i just wanted to keep the peace and i got this,
well thank you.
you know not once did i ever say that twilight was better hp,i dont even think that but yet you still insult me,
you can call me imature but that aint going to make you more mature
you cant call me dumb , but that aint going to make you any smarter
SO WHY BOTHER, i ask?
oh one more thing.. this is not pointed towards anyone in particular i assure you.

just because they has opinion that indifferent to one of your own, doesnt make them anything else but a human being.
we must all except that people cant all love all the things that you love, you have be patient and have tolerance, dont critisise cause they arent like you,
cause if we were all the same, ......
zzz
no KatiiCullen94: YOU will never get it. just like you said, i can call you immature but i cant be any more mature, you're the first one to call me that.
and why will i bother insulting YOU? im not insulting you before, its just that,

i posted my opinion then you replied as if you want a fight.
then you will tell me that "we must all except that people cant all love all the things that you love" well, that line is for you. did i told you to agree with me? i didnt, yet, you acted like a war freak using the word f*ck.

if you cant accept my opinion, that doesnt give you any right to call me immature and that im pointless,.

im not wasting my time on arguments like this, im not asking for an argument either, the reason i am replying is because you keep on replying as well.
worried
i never asked for a fight in the begining,
i said , that i wanted it to stop. not picking a fight, that was the opposite from i was saying..
and did i say names? when i said about how if you call me imature it doesnt you any more mature.
i never said it was youu.. however you calling me five, made you say that i am in your way.
and indeed i recall you saying insults towards me, saying that i sounded like jacob on steriods and that i should jump off a cliff??
i get fired up when ppl are fight altogether so , so my langauge gets worse including my grammer.
as you've noticed.
i never wanted or asked for a fight angainst you.
all i simplely asked for the it to stop.cause people are going to get hurt, like i am starting to
i never said YOU WERE POINTLESSS, i said the bickering was..:s
like come on, there better things.
i would very much like to stop what you have against me.
dont shoot the peacemaker...
haropuff95: 1) "Empathy, which literally translates as in feeling, is the capability to share another being's emotions and feelings" - there's no need for transsexuality. You just turn the problem the other way: if you're a boy, you think about the girl that you love, about the pain that she left behind when dissapearing...you make a mental gender change if you really want to, and then you return to your normal state.
2) sparklepyres or vampires, call them how you like - they have more nobility, more education, they are more fun, have more attractiveness than lots and lots of ordinary people. Wizards are interesting too but they don't have immortality on their side, nor the eternal beauty or that charming sweet smell ;)
I bet that if a vampire wants to do magic, he can. Vampires can be great wizards but they don't need to because they are already great in their definition.
3) it is important to anticipate te ending of a story - this is everyones mind exercise - but the Twilight series is not just "about a sappy love story that could have reached its happy ending in 4 seconds". If the reader gets cought up in the events of the story, the success of that story is sure. The complexity of the Twilight characters is obvious, and furthermore one can see the process of evolution that they go through in the 4 books.
migutza2006 :
are you a journalist?
you write realyy really well.
i was shocked,
your gifted.!
KatiiCullen94-you're right,YOU JUST WON'T GET IT.I thought you mean that it is not one's right to say what is true & what is not. Then,you yourself don't deserve to ask us to stop this fight just because we should think its pointless.Its ok for you stating your opinion,but not ok when you want me to agree/follow it because its you yourself who's mean to say that one's opinion can't change other's.I'm sorry if I ever hurt you,I realized you're being kind here,but I'm not filling your request.Just no.We can't guarantee all Twilight fans are like you.HP fans never said "love Harry Potter or die!",so you know which fans are more immature.Lets see,who's the one who started the HP vs Twilight Club?you can guest by just looking at the banner;I saw 3 persons got crammed at the end sight with ugly pictures of them & graphics.Meanwhile,I saw 4 un-main hero & heroin of one story in the banner,with their hero & heroin's pictures post twice in the banner,plus the beautifully edited pictures of them.

I'm sorry,I'm fighting & this is my decision.you may say we can't decide what's true or not,but we can point them until the truth comes out,and guess from where truth comes from?from human themselves!those whom you call its not their right to decide the truth!truth comes from research & logical thinking.And much Harry Potter fans had did that,not any Twilight's Alices in the Meyerland.

migutza2006-
1)I can't imagine a girl climbed into a guy's bedroom just to see he drools in his sleep,nor a guy cooking & doing house chores for his mother.So,no,turning opposite just don't work.That's a lame excuse.

2)excuse me,but how do drinking blood & having fair looks make you a more noble person than normal human?gosh,is this how people value these days?so terrifying.I don't see what's so fun about being a disco ball under the sun nor having a skin as white as a toilet bowl either.They don't even use their brains.what's their knowledge for if they can't even fool a vampire from wanting to eat his meal?

you never read Harry Potter,do you?wizards can use spell to change their looks according to their preferences(check HP7),just that they're not GREEDY enough to do that.So did immortality,just drink some Elixir of Life or have a stock of Philosopher Stones, there,finish!oh,and I don't know why you call someone immortal when all we have to do is rip him/her apart & set them on fire,wallah!they're dead!and,really,you prefer someone just because you can smell on them?ew,seriously,how disgusting people these days can be?you're making many innocent people sound disgusting just because you act like everyone is thinking the same with you.

VAMPIRES CAN'T DO MAGIC.Only those who possess magic within themselves AKA wizards can do it,magic don't come out from a magic stick you found on the road side,if someone wasn't born with magic inside him/herself,she/he just CAN'T do it!

I want to see a vampire beating a Dementor when the only thing that can fights off Dementor is Patronus Charm & vampires can't produce one without being born as a wizard at first.Ripping or biting Dementors won't work,it just DON'T hurt them.

4)complex?complex?they don't have personalities at all,they're just annoying Mary Sues & Gary Sues with no characters developments or depths.So did the book,it didn't evolute at all,the plot I mean if you're slow enough.Your words show how you're trapped enough in your Twilight-dreamworld.You sounds like the only book you ever read is Twilight,I think you're blinded by it.Don't feel offended.
haropuff95 I had only extracted a phrase out of a site in which and AUTHOR sayed that about harrypotter.
and I agree with it!
i dont even know what to say back to you.
but right now, im jsut,
keep going , and look where it find you
GUESS WHAT NOWHERER!!!!
why fight for something that your not going to win
im so sick of it, that i feel like im might kill myself,
actauly i think i just might,
smirk
KatiiCullen94-what?first,you contradicted snapeislove because she suggested you to jump off a cliff,now you said you would rather kill yourself & has no objective towards your inner self for saying that.you're not mad at yourself for suggesting committing suicide?What's next?

And you can't find anything to argue me back,you've reached the END of your reasons,so,I WIN!yes,I already win & it matters not if u don't consider the same,because you can't find a reason to keep backing your point,so,yes,generally you're giving up without realizing it,I win!

nessienjake-really?who's the author?where's the prove?I'm not shocked if I've never heard of his/her book.
haropuff95 :
1) "I can't imagine a girl climbed into a guy's bedroom just to see he drools in his sleep,nor a guy cooking & doing house chores for his mother" - just because a girl is primary socializated to wear a pink dress and play with a doll, she is thought to be 'fragile',(sugar, spice and everything nice) and a boy is dressed up in blue clothes and plays with cars and learns to be strong doesn't mean that the things one dose are forbidden for the other(let's pretend there are no exagerations like homosexuality). I would call your opinion 2 ways orientated misogyny. The feminism supporters would be dissapointed to see your doubts :) Just imagine that Edward was just a guy and Bella was the vampire - she could have done the same things if she was in love with him and then the readers would have understood Edward's pain if Bella left him...

2) i'm ok with normal human beings,I am one of them... it's just that the Cullens are better than some of the normal people despite the fact that they are vampires. There are fighting with their instincts, that is why they are good and they don't kill people... so they use their brains! The pale skin and the diamond-shine come in the vampire package with a ribbon on top, they can't change that so we can take it as it is. About the smell...that is another thing that makes them special, it's not any perfume that anyone could have from the mall. (my boyfriend usually smells like plane fuel and iron and dust because he is an acrobatic plane pilot and that makes him special for me; nobody else smells like him - this doesn't mean that he's not washing himself :P )

Vampires have special abilitys too: hearing others thoughts, seeing the future, causing pain with their minds and so on. Not to mention the physical strenght. Let's say that both the wizards and vampires have nature-given gifts.

Edward vs. Dementor ... now that's a topic for a now book :))

I have read HP, the first 3 books when I was in the 9th grade - a long time ago... HP and Twilight have 2 different writing styles, it's easy to see that 2 very different persons are the authors. They are unic in their own ways! I probably like Twilight better because Edward seems to me like a new age Prince Charming, riding his volvo :) (and probably because Robert Pattinson fits with the character)

If one likes HP or Twilight - it's a matter of personal decision, influenced or not by style, memories, the possibility to dream...It's not a crime to be affiliated to something as long as you don't disturb other people ;) I assure you I am cought up in reality. It's just nice to speek with others about something that yow like, to give arguments is a great way to put your mind to work. You are a challenging person, pretty smart and you have a strong personality for your age. Good for you!

KatiiCullen94: no, I'm not a journalist, I'm a sociology student ...thanks for the regards :)
ok, you keep going and ill watch from the side lines and see how far you go....