harry potter vs twilight 1000 Reasons Why Twilight Is Better Than Harry Potter

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:32PM

i'll go first

1. The main character is much much easier to relate to.

harry potter vs twilight 2632 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2632

lebih dari setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
?. gives you lots of sleep. Harry potter keeps many people up at night 12:00. once you read twilight, you doze off peacefully to sleep.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emilyroxx said…
?. Twilight gives you valuable life lessons: How NOT to act when you're dating someone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EyesPOP said…
LOL thats true
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EyesPOP said…
laugh
Well it doesnt matter JBluver if twilight won Mtv awards atleast Harry Potter gets Oscar nominations...HAHAHAHA
lebih dari setahun yang lalu avadakedavra said…
cheesy lines that make want to puke and you call it modern love!
gross. why not try to look at 1000 reasons why harry potter is better than twilight. it will take ages before you finish it.

and how dare you say that there's no love in Harry Potter.

Edward is a jerk.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dawnstalker said…
mischievous
Harry Potter took me 3 days to finish the entire series, Twilight took me 2 weeks, only because I fell asleep every time I tried to read at night! I started Harry Potter when I was 7 and I understood it perfectly well. Maybe most people like Twilight because they don't like having to THINK. No one has to think to understand Twilight, everything is predictable. Harry Potter is for people who enjoy reading and can comprehend text at a normal to high level. Twilight is for barely literate, emotional teenage girls who haven't discovered what true love really is.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RavenclawPride said…
big smile
THIS
is an Epic Win.
Expecto Bullshitus!
FUCK no, Gandalf.
 THIS is an Epic Win. Expecto Bullshitus! FUCK no, Gandalf.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Crucio said…
@RavenclawPride
Win.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MarauderForever said…
This is coming from someone who read both series avidly.
I have some comments that perplex me.

From an earlier post "twilight is also a little more realistic (even though its still fake) it doesnt say vampires die in the sunlight and they dont sleep in coffins in twilight its a normal person life goin two skool and everyting but in harry potter its the story we here over and over posions wands brooms and witches"

Ummm... contradiction much? Are you saying vampires do exist? I'm sorry. Should I be worried about all the pale kids at my school, especially since I'm in a primarily cloudy area? And on a side note related: I honestly think it's healthier to make believe you're a wizard as a child than a vampire. Just because of the concept behind it.
Now I'm paraphrasing this but "Harry Potter is too advanced to read" is the general assumption. I'm sorry, but it's not advanced for everyone. I started reading it when I was 5 and understood everything. Of course as stated before, it was 1-3, for the 4th wasn't out at the time.

Oh, and has anyone who is an avid Twilight fan ever read Romeo and Juliet to know that they both died in the end? Therefore, New Moon is nothing like the classic?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ladywyze said…
big smile
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twilight is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It change my life, you know!!!!!!!!!!!
When my friend told me twilight, that is the first time a thing ever caught my attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was told about Twilight, that is the first time I ever searched for a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay: Harry Potter is a rotten movie. (Except, Robert Pattinson was once a part of Harry Potter cast. <Harry Potter 4; the goblet of fire> and I'll say that--when R-Pattz was part-- that's the only time Harry Potter Rocks!!!!

But actually, Harry Potter sucks.

and Twilight Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's cool and attention caughting!!!!!!!!
I never imagined(before I became a die-hard fan of twilight) that I'll ever like a vampire story!!!!!!! mixed with action, comedy, love.... all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow........ exotic, excruciating!!!!!!!!!

Hint: you can learn many unfamiliar words from twilight so many children and teens read it

Loozer harry!!!!!!!!!
you rock twilight!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FredWRules said…
should I correct the spelling and grammar in this? ^
^@FredWRules: I don't mean to be rude to anyone, but I think that would be a waste of your own time. They won't learn either way. It's evident who was influenced by which fandom just by grammar...
mischievous
Mooinafish, for me to remind you, edward is very fast, strong..... and hot,too.
Harry Potter only depends in his wand and Edward Cullen can read his mind to know how and when and even how harry'll attack.
And alice can know(Harry's only human after all,weak) the future.
And Emmett can smash Harry to flat, rotten wizard.
And Benjamin could set him in fire, drown him in water, cover him in a landslide etc.
And Kate could shock him violently.
And Jane could burn him whenever he was.
And Alec could deafen him, blind him.

And many many more..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

You suck Harry potter fans.........

Believe it or not...... it's true......still true.
mmhm and pigs fly. that's true too, along with the fact that your precious little Eddykins is a real vampire who's going to come and change you into a vampire as well, and you'll live happily ever after.
angelic
Harry potter sucks forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And does Harry(Daniel Radcliffe) ever made it to the 100 richest celebrity right NOW!!!!!??????
HARRY POTTER TIME HAD PASSED.........
TWILIGHT TOOK ITS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! hAhAhaha!!!!!!!!!!

sORRY!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu venvargie said…
At least Harry isn't a sparkly fairy douchebag.

And PLEASE use proper grammar and English.

I would understand if it's not your native tongue but COME THE FUCK ON!

Harry Potter is about love, and facing your fears.

Twilight is about a Mary-Sue choosing between bestiality and pedophilia.

Either way she's getting a fucked up relationship.

Harry Potter has GOOD WELL DEVELOPED and INTERESTING characters and not 2D cardboard cookie cutter boring characters like in Twilight.

And the HP cast CAN ACT, and DON'T need spray on abs like SOME Twishit cast members.

Also, Twilight is a fad. Harry Potter is a life style.

I can bet you NO ONE will like Twicrap once the movies have been out for more than 3 or 4 months. (maybe even sooner if we're lucky)
Mooinafish, for me to remind you, edward is very fast, strong..... and hot,too.
Harry Potter only depends in his wand and Edward Cullen can read his mind to know how and when and even how harry'll attack.
And Benjamin could set him in fire, drown him in water, cover him in a landslide etc.
And Alec could deafen him, blind him.

No one gives a fuck if he's hot.
So what if he can read his mind? He doesn't know what the spells will do.
But if Harry changes his mind(and you know he prolly will) she's screwed
Harry can petrifie(sp?) him befire the blob got anywhere close to him.
Harry could use a shield charm or something to that affect
Oh static electricity! Whatever shall Harry do??
Harry just needs to use that water spell. Case closed.
So what if he's deaf? He doesn't need to hear. And he's got the others to back him up if he DID go blind. (Which I doubt would happen)

Any questions?
Being 'Hot' is not a strength! It's just--No.

And to all of that "This person can do this to him!" nonsense.
Harry has actual friends who will support him. And house elves, centaurs, Gawp, etc.

Just wondering... who here thinks that if a Basilisk Fang/Godric Gryffindor's Sword can destroy a horcrux, it can destroy a vampire, too?
Just wondering... who here thinks that if a Basilisk Fang/Godric Gryffindor's Sword can destroy a horcrux, it can destroy a vampire, too?

I AGREE
it totally should.
But then again Twilight vampires are really sparkly faires so...
But still, I know what you were getting at.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
i am gettin really tired of harry potter fans always making sense and making lots of reasons that are really good and of twilight fans not making any good reasons at all

u can just look at the articles and u can c which one is really the best judging by the fans responses
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lemony44 said…
I am going to get back to you with your own words Dear Wyze.
1."And does Harry(Daniel Radcliffe) ever made it to the 100 richest celebrity right NOW!!!!!??????" YES. He got 558 million dollars before he was 18, that made him the youngest actor to ever have so much money. Rob? Nothing much, he's already old.
2. "Mooinafish, for me to remind you, edward is very fast, strong..... and hot,too.
And Alec could deafen him, blind him." Sorry to break it to you darling, but VAMPIRES ( if you can call them that) DON'T EXIST, SO THAT IS NO VALID ARGUMENT. If the had exsisted, then Harry would have lost in a fight against all of them. But the Cullens Basiclly never ACTUALLY start a fight. So by the time Edward is done snogging Bella, Harry has already killed him.Let me tell you WIZARDS BECOME WIZARDS FOR A REASON, THEY WOULDN'T JUST SIMPLY DIE BECAUSE OF A SPARKLY VAMPIRE!
3."HARRY POTTER TIME HAD PASSED.........
TWILIGHT TOOK ITS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!! hAhAhaha!!!!!!!!!" Ok that's your opinion, and I am going to let you have it, but guess what? Harry Potter time might have passed in your head, but Twilight time has never even happened.
4. " Twilight was the first thing that cought my attention ever" and " it was the first thing I researched" WOW. JUST WOW. Are you trying to make fun of yourself? If yes, you succeded. I suppose you haven't read Harry Potter then, Am I right? cuz I'll repeat that " It was the first thing that cought my attention" Oh. Just go make a fool of yourself! oops, you already did that. Oh and one more thing, YOUR GRAMMAR! I don't have good grammar either ( I come from Italy) but at least I admit that. Don't go insulting people and then just make a fool of myself cuz I don't know how to put words together. Go read Harry Potter and I might have a valid argument with you. HAVE A NICE DAY DEAR!
its funy how hp fans like 2 contradict twilight fans every words so really most twilight fans hav no poin at all(most fans)
You mean, Edward and Jacob being Hot isn't a point? ): All I've known in life is a lie! hahahaha. Just kidding. But yes. Unless they have reasons to their opinion, it's a pointless statement.
big smile
Hi, HP fan here to join my brethren.
And as for the age, I started reading Harry Potter when I was 7-8, and I finished when I was around 9. But I was pretty advanced. I'm still in a special program because I'm advanced.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jenny2056 said…
cool
its an awesome lovestory!!
thats a reason!
wats so awesom abou it?

cud u giv some reasons(although ur reason is probably 1 of the most maturest compared 2 the res of the other reasons)
It's a LUST story, not a love one jenny2056
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
love is not on first smell hunny - you live in fantasy land not me

on a side note thank you to everybody who stuck up for me - ive not checked this forum in a while
anytime!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
um... twihards are stuck on pg 22... HP fans are on 200-something
Right! Cant wait till Vapires suck!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WildStallion248 said…
sad
Ok...this is getting RIDICULOUS!

To all those of the Harry Potter Fandom, please STOP! JUST STOP!

And to all you Twilight Lovers, this reply is mostly directed towards you, so please listen to this.

This post is supposed to be about reasons for why Twilight is better than Harry Potter, something I wanted to read about to see what arguments you Twilovers had...and was completely shocked at the responses we got.

First of all, I am embarrassed by most of the responses put on here. Some of your comments are completely out of line! I mean, just because the Harry Potter post has over 200+ pages of reasons, it doesn't mean you have to literally shove it in people's faces. This was supposed to be an opinionated post from those who love Twilight coming to stating their reasons for doing so. So far, I haven't read a single comment that made sense or actually supported your goals.

Here is what we're going to do. You Twilight Lovers are going to return to the job and continue posting your reasons for why Twilight is better than HP. But I will need to advise you on avoiding these particular mistakes:

1. Don't use "Because Rob/Taylor are HAWT!" or "Because Edward/Jake are HAWT" as your reasons because it won't help you and only encourage others to use it against you. So please, for your benefit, don't use this as a reason.

2. Don't use "Ur just jealous!" reason either, because that won't be helping you nor would it help your cause. It shows immaturity and it, too, can be used against you. Avoid this mistake as well.

3. When stating your reason, please, PLEASE give us some facts or details. So that way, we can at least understand why you say what you said.

4. Don't take hits out on Harry Potter. It will encourage HP fans to take hits at you about the entire thing. Just avoid this one, because it will surely happen. :\

I don't want you to think I'm patronizing you, because in all honesty, I don't mean to.

And before any of you start to question my loyalties, I will come out to say that I am a hardcore Harry Potter fan who has read all the books. My opinion of Twilight isn't very high, either. And yes, I have read all four books (along with books 1-7 of HP), so don't take hits out on me.

My only reason for posting on here is to give you Twilight Lovers a chance to prove us HP fans wrong. I need you to start listing your reasons, or else nothing is going to get accomplished. The fact remains that you have to finish this post. For your benefit, if you truly care about Twilight.

Which is why I'm going to say this. To all HP fans posting here, I will ask--as a fellow HP fan who loves the books more than any other series--please don't post anything on here. And if you're going to, don't do so to make the people on here who support Twilight feel bad. You're giving the rest of us bad names and I hate that. Please stop posting on here if you don't have anything nice to say. Give the Twilight Lovers a shot to complete this challenge. Don't discourage them. Please...

To all Twilight Lovers, begin your quest now. If there should be any HP fan who ignores my pleas and continues harrassing you, ignore them. They're not worth your time arguing. Use that time to complete your mission.

I also ask that you Twilight Lovers to not target me if I said anything offensive on this post. I don't mean to.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hogwarts62442 said…
*facepalm* Dude I think you're right, but the Twilighters have also invaded our forum at 1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight, saying rude things about us. So this is just revenge. You say this is madness? Well I say THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
 *facepalm* Dude I think you're right, but the Twilighters have also invaded our forum at 1000 reaso
sunny
Ok. SO TO ALL TWIHARDS LISTEN(sp) UP!
YOU ARE ON REASON 10. OKAY! Now I am a HP fan but I'm gonna help get you restarted so we can have fun reading your reasons ( no sarcasm)
11. Vampires live forever.

Just letting you know how dis loyal I feel. I love you RON!!!!! But I NEEDED to help you!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu QuibblerQuoter said…
Um...do you Twilight fans actually have a real reason why Twilight is better or is this all "Edward is hot and Jacob has abs". And if you can actually relate your life to Bella's so much that you started a whole discussion about it, I think you will have emotional problems in life. Just saying.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eyalep519 said…
sunny
Lauraculllen 66, you say that Harry Potter is too difficult for young kids to read. I disagree, I was 6 when I started reading Harry Potter and I'm still re-reading them now at 16. I don't know a single kid under 11 who has read Twilight (it's because they don't want to, not beacuse it's the least bit difficult).

All of you Twilight fans who are yelling about how we shouldn't be on here if we aren't going to post reasons are being hypocrates because of all of these 550 posts, other than lauracullen66 the only 2 people who I've seen post any (almost) valid reasons, are Harry Potter fans who are helping you out of pity.

You guys claim that we're being mean by "rubbing in your faces" how many more reasons the Harry Potter thread has gotten, but this is a debate and you can't deny that the fact that we reached over 1000 reasons before you guys even got 2 kind of proves which story is better.

Some of you have made the valid arguement that many of our reasons shouldn't count, and I agree. Especially about the Twilight-bashing ones, but I've seen the thread, and one of the very first posts on there listed at least 8 amazing reasons, while, I repeat, in this 550 post thread there are only 2.

I completely agree that some of the Harry Potter fans on here are taking it way too far, and are being very rude. You guys are giving it back just as much, which makes you every bit as immature.

As a sidenote, I'd like to add that I saw one comment on here saying that Bella being with Jacob would have meant Beastiality. I'm sure that he had forgotten about dear Remus Lupin and the fact that Tonks married him and had his child. At risk of straying farther from the topic, I'd like to go further by saying that Lupin being discriminated against in such a way was symbolic of the prejudice that we see in our everyday lives. (These symbols and metaphors can be found throughout the Harry Potter novels, one of the many many reasons why Harry Potter is such an amazing AND COMPLETELY RELATABLE series).

As I had mentioned at the beginning of this rant, I was six years-old when I started reading Harry Potter. I had no trouble understanding neither the incredibly unpredictable and fascinating plots, nor the symbolic statements about mankind. I grew up with this wicked awesome series, and I believe that doing so has made me become a good person. It caused me to read a lot at a very young age, and by doing so, caused my reading level, grammar, writing skills and passion for learning to develop much faster than it otherwise would have. It caused me to have an early awareness of our society's greatest flaws, namely, prejudice and intolerance of other's personal opinions and beliefs (both of which are present on this thread). It has taught me alot about friendship and love. Both love for family and friends, and romantic love. It taught me that real honest-to-goodness romantic love is something that builds more and more over time, and is not the instantaneous kind of love that is exhibited in Twilight. That whole "love-at-first-sight" thing is nothing but a crush, it's shallow and is based on nothing more than the person's "hotness".

Do you consider it to be true love every time you see a hot guy/girl? I don't.

Well, due to either my lack of organization or my ADD, I seem have gotten off topic again. My novel about "what Harry Potter has taught me" was eventually going to end by me saying that (though I commend Stephanie Meyer for getting so many kids to start reading) Twilight simply can not teach it's readers nearly as many great life lessons. And that is one of the main reasons why I believe that Harry Potter is leagues ahead of Twilight.

Please notice that while voicing my opinion of Twilight (and how it will never compete with Harry Potter) I never once insulted any of it's fans. Try to be respectful of others. (:

P.s. Go ahead and list all of my grammatical errors, but keep in mind that it really won't prove anything.

Thanks for reading!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu butterbar said…
Yes, Harry Potter has DEFINETLY won. Oh, and before either side belittles me, remember- I have read ALL of the books of HP and Twilight and I’m a HP fan.

However, though I’m a crazy HP lunatic (*wipes away tears that still remain after Sirius’s death*), I LOVE debates and was a bit disappointed to see Twilight go down so quickly. Yep, I know, HP totally pwned… there were HUNDREDS of reasons why Harry Potter was better from the plot lines to the creativity. I myself truly believe that Harry Potter is the better read.

Now, to begin with, I just wanted to remind you… it’s ridiculous to have all these huge debates on which one is better. Though they’re (I’ll admit it) super entertaining and pretty enlightening, in the end, remember that both are successful books that people around the world love. One book (not naming) has more fans, yes, but both have fans. Different people have different interests and book preferences… so you can’t really force them to hate their book, though you CAN help them change their view point a bit.

Shouldn’t everyone be able to read their books in PEACE? Honestly, I read Twilight once (wanted to see what the fuss was about) and I was jeered on by my whole class- it was DISGUSTING to see the way people acted. And, the same for Harry Potter- I was dragged to the mall’s beauty shop and was practically spat on by the tons of Twi-fans when they spotted me reading HP. Terrible, just TERRIBLE.

However, I did not make a new account for the sole purpose of posting JUST to rant aimlessly. Because I DID want a really good debate… I am going to argue for Twilight’s side. Sorry, Twilight, but HP has more fans, more reasons why it’s AHH-MAZING and more intelligence (from what I’ve seen reading the two forums). HP has enough crazy fans with billions of reasons… So, maybe I could try and help you guys out… just once, alright?

Here are a few reasons that I’ve collected on why Twilight is a better book (it’s NOT but oh well). Please, contradict me, argue with me and debate- as long as you keep it clean, intellectual and fair.

1. Some could say Twilight is a better book because it has more romance (DISCLAIMER: I am definetly not saying that HP doesn’t have romance- just less). Romance apparently appeals more to teens.

2. Maybe Twi-fans could relate more to the feeling of indecision? Or the feeling of having to choose between two loved ones? I’m not too sure if that happens in HP (maybe when Hermione had to choose between Ron and Harry in DH? But, that was smaller scale).

3. Well, I have to admit it… Meyer does describe Bella’s feelings pretty well. Jo is a WAY better describer on most parts… but on feelings, I personally believe that Meyer does it almost on Jo’s level.

4. Err… wait let me think… gosh, this is harder than I thought….

4 (second try). Gah, wait…

4 (really). Maybe cuz Twilight adapted better as a movie? HP was way too complex and detailed to go into the movies well. But, isn’t that basically insulting Twilight- saying it’s not complex enough? Oh, darn.

Okay, so I couldn’t really think of even one real reason why Twilight is better- but I tried! Twi-fans, help me out so we can actually have a good debate.

However, wizarding hats off to Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived/Nutcase/Chosen One. J
lebih dari setahun yang lalu butterbar said…
In case I'll be used Avada Kedarva! on by HP fans, just a disclaimer... HP is my personal fav.

RIP Dobby, Sirius, Hedwig, Dumbledore, Snape, Lily, James, Mad-Eye, Tonks, Lupin and, of course, my dear Voldemort (just kidding!)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eyalep519 said…
laugh
link
Case closed. Or should i say, mischeif managed (:
heart
hehe
cake
Congrats Twihards! You got to page 23! Happy Anniversary! wohooo!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
You know, the twitard comments are so ridiculous, there is no point in even trying to reason with them. Does anyone else find it amusing that all the people supporting Harry Potter have real reasons, and use correct spelling and grammar, while the Twilight supporters speak in un readable text chat? They talk like people who have never used the English language before in their lives. The stuff they say, and the "arguments" they make are just embarrassing.

Here is why I prefer Harry Potter:
Harry Potter is a coming of age story. It is about conquering your fears, standing up for what you believe in, and sticking up for yourself and your friends. It is about how love and friendship can outlast time, and are stronger than evil. It is about how doing what is right isn't always the easiest thing. It teaches you not to fear death, or the unknown. But even aside from all the moral messages, there are still so many great things about it. The world Rowling created is so captivating, complex and richly detailed, that you feel like it actually exists. And even though both are fantasy, I'd have to say Harry Potter is still more realistic. Even despite that they are wizards, the characters act they way someone in the real world would act in their situation. For example, Harry's anguish over the death or Sirius. You can really feel his pain and anger, because it is described so well. Plus Voldemort bears several similarities to real life tyrants, such as Hitler. He wants to rid the world of a certain group of people that he sees as "lessers." Rowling also does a great job explaining the character's motivations, and basing them on the motivations of people in the real world. For example: Voldemort's death eaters are with him for different reasons. Some are cowards seeking protection, some are power hungry, and some are simply sympathetic to his cause. HP's characters are also very three dimensional. Each of them has his/her own history, back-story and motivations. The characters grow, mature, and develop thought the series. Also, there are several sub plots going on to hold our interest. And Harry Potter also has great comic relief. It has funny jokes, which keep a lighthearted atmosphere between the darkness of the main story. The character interactions are very vivid and feel real. Also the story is more complex. Tiny details from book 1 become major story elements by book seven.

There. Those are my reasons for preferring Harry Potter. Now, Twilight fans, what are your reasons for preferring Twilight? Oh, that’s right:

EDWARD IZ HAWT

ITS JUST BETTER, DUH

TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMPIRES ARE COOLER THAN WIZARDS

ITS NOT ABOUT STUPID UGLY KIDS WAVING A STICK AROUND.

These are your reasons? I hope you people never join the debate club, because you will be laughed at. (not speaking for all twilight fans, just the "twitards")

Twitards, it's time to accept defeat. Everyone knows Harry Potter is better. Ask this question anywhere on the internet, and Harry Potter will always win by a landslide.
Literary critics know HP is better
Stephen King knows it
Hell, even Stephanie Meyer knows it.
Its over people. Harry Potter is better than Twilight. Deal with it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HannahLupin said…
^ ..yeah, what she said. =3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mushii said…
wink
PotterForever, will you marry me? xD
I coulden't say it better myself.
That's the only reasons I get, again and again and again.

I started reading Harry Potter at the age of 8, It was pretty easy, I even read it in English. And I don't speak English generally, so it's pretty pathetic that you say a little kid BORN in UK/US can't read it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jammyd97 said…
i think all bloody twilight fans should go die in a hole along with twilight so no one ever hears of it again
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jammyd97 said…
has anyone noticed how twilight fans have shut they're mouths lol :)
Yes, yes they have. The HP fans will take this spot. THEN THE WORLD!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Slytherclaw FTW!!!