Harper's Island SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!! I know who is the detik killer!!!

Helen-Lover posted on Jun 28, 2009 at 01:49AM
the second killer is Henry!!! also i think everyone on the tv show dies!

Harper's Island 28 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jlhfan624 said…
I think it's Henry too! It's pretty obvious, he has like NO emotion at all when he sees someone is dead.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
I`m pretty sure it`s him too. He`s kind of a forgettable character [in my eyes, at least] so I don`t really notice when he`s gone. And yeah, it doesn`t really seem to bother him all that much whenever someone dies.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killerwake said…
It is sully or trish, remember you heard it hear first. Won't be Jimmy b/c they are pushing you in his direction in the promos, won't be Abby or Henry b/c main characters are too obvious. Sully or Trish are the second killers, trish would be a shocking ending to end all, but it will probably be Sully.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rich872 said…
its jimmy and wakefield...i think
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Helen-Lover said…
No u guys its Henry no lie i got it on this spoiler website!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Madeline_Cullen said…
i agree with rich872
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Serenading said…
It's Jimmy and Wakefield...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tinkymel said…
hmmm
i was thinking it was Jimmy too, but you are right to a point they are pointing at him, which up until recently ment you were innocent. But everything really pointed to Wakefield and he is one of the killers. And Jimmy having a police record doesn't mean that he is evil, just that he made mistakes. But at the same point Wakefield let him go during the first murders. He is also the only person other that Abby that had any contact or tie to Wakefield from the first murders. I actually like Henry. He is very protective of Abby, but maybe overerly protective, like a stalker.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ObjectProject said…
I think the second killer is Shea, Wakefield is Shea's daughter and Madison is the granddaughter. Shea has alot of motives to kill also, she's jealous of Trish for having a better relationship, she show no emotion and thinks things over very well. Shea's mom also cheated on Wellington, so i was thinking she could of got drunk and her and Wakefield could of hooked up. I dont think it's Henry becuase why would he destroy his marrige and his rich life for nothing... unless he actually has a crush on Abby, but thats why i think Jimmy can still be the killer, becuase he dosent want Abby to leave the island again.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peach36 said…
I know who the killer is and it's not Henry. It's a woman! When those two cops landed in the helicopter, it showed the sheriff waiting on them. It didn't show the face but for a moment it showed the hands and they were a woman's hands! Slender, elegant hands. It is either Trish or Abby, maybe Shea.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oxprettybabyxo said…
surprise
I think the second killer is Jimmy because in ep 11 he was not killed when wakefeild burst in to the cannery he killed shane and nikki and wakefeid could hve killed him real easy and simple because jimmy was unconcious.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soccerkayla said…
jimmy and wakefeild definatly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peacebaby16 said…
What is the spoiler website
lebih dari setahun yang lalu thecleaner said…
its henry alright
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MLipps said…
I just saw the finale tonight. Henry is the killer. Danny, Trish, and Sully die while Shea, Madison, Jimmy, and Abby live. I cried when they ended up together. I think it would've been kind of obvious if Jimmy was killed and they were apart.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 4pure said…
can we get the spoiler site name? I want to watch the finale and i wont be able to when they show it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rich872 said…
mischievous
i killed em'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ineedcoffee said…
smile
I posted links to them in link section for you, I was going to wait but since you asked there you go...lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mjs5017 said…
crying
omg. i am so many emotions right now. i knew jimmy wasnt the killer cuz u found out before abbys dad died he liked abby and wanted ti help her and traded himself for jimmy. since the sheriff had stuff on jimmy why would he trade himself if he knew jimmy was dangerous. also in one of the very first episodes, i suggested to my friends that henry was the killer because in the very first episode when trish said she couldnt reach cousin ben on his cell henry said try it again and it almost seemed like he knew it wasnt gonna work... for some reason i feel bad for henry when he died. mayb cuz he was confused and lied to and never could understand wht he did was wrong and also maybe when abby was killing him the way he looked at her and the way he said i love made feel like he did rly kill everyone out of love... also i liked him up till the point tht u found out he was a killer. u have to remember though tht the cast didnt find out who the killer was until the day they shot the last episode.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu higirl said…
hmmm
just watched the finale and OMG!! the killer is Henry and hes also Wakefields child. Danny, Sully, Trish,Wakefield, and henry all die. Abby killes henry because he killed everyone else. i would hate to die like danny did though! there was a really sharp thing right in front uf danny and wakefield had his head and jamed his head into the nail!! that would hurt so dang bad!!! i would want to die like sully did, like a gunshot.
big smile
sully got stabbed not shot!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nathanandhaley7 said…
omg it was so sad when sully died he looked so betrayed, i was absoltley shocked when we found out it was henry, i never saw that coming! and when chloe & cal died i cried, but sully was my favourite i wish he had lived instead of madison its her fault she kept changing her story, and she was creepy looking! anyone know when it comes out on dvd in australia?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ShanePierceFan said…
crying
i was shoked to and the dvd comes out in september. on the last 2 episodes i cried wen danny, henry, trish, and sully died... but wen sully it was like i couldnt breath he was so sweet and cute he stayed on the island for henry but he still killed him i didnt want shea to live cause she acted like a stobby rich girl i rather sully still be alive but no one would listen to madison and plus she is a kid caught in the middle of it all......
smile
haha
big smile
haha all of u guys that thought u were right... WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JimmyManceLuvr said…
smile
i have it on good authority that the other killer actually IS henry dunn :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cassie_volk said…
Funny enough I guessed Henry in the first episode. It was like vindication when I found out I was right.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu energizerbunny said…
I didn't find out till he started confessing things to trish....I'm slow....