H2O Just Add Water i won't discuss this anymore

justaddh20 posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 02:50AM
this is the last time i say anything more about indiana. i just flat out don't like her. i don't like her voice, her attitude, her forwardness, her looks. i was willing to give the girl a chance but she rubs me the wrong way. i really wanted to like season 3 but she ruined it for me. most who like her were fans of hers anyways and not fans of h2o now that she's in it all of sudden they're fans of h2o.
ok that was my last comment about her.

H2O Just Add Water 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _h20_mold_cleo said…
i think she's a good actress.. but u have a different opinion, which is fine
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beckstar said…
I don't think she is good at acting either.
But that's me.
Nothing we can do about her though lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mikethecat said…
heart
indiana(bella) is good actress. she was former home and away her characther mathilda so give her chance will be good for her as good actress and being a nice to fans !!!!

i really like her as bella in h20. being with friendship with cleo and rikki!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu janny108 said…
smile
I just don't like her . period To each his own though!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mermaids-land said…
tongue
you are right...i agree with you..she doesn't have good replies.
i can't describe her cuz she doesn't have some special as the others girls...cleo is childish, naive, rikki is strong and smart, emma's mature and headstrong..but for bella i cant find an adjective and she doesn't have good replies..she always invited will to spend his time with her like a desperate girl...i dont like her..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu selvisch said…
Indiana is so adorable and an amazing actress.i am really dissapointed with claire holt .she is the person who leaves the serie .now we can see that she dosent esteem this great show and i hope that she never comes back.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Drisina said…
i don't like her either :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bella_and_emma said…
hmmm
Whoa there, selvisch... she had already signed on to another contract before she knew there was going to be a season 3... and once it was decided there would be a season 3, it was too late for her to back out of the contract... I'm not saying you have to like her, but please get your facts straight before you go hating on her...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu selvisch said…
surprise
OHHHHHHH....i really dont know that she had already signed on another contract before she knew there was going to be a season 3 .one girlfriend said me that claire had leave the serie because she didnt want to stay at H2O.....becausae of that i was so angry and dissapointed with her .....OMG i was so unfair with Claire IM SORRY CLAIRE