H2O Just Add Water Bella VS Emma

H2o_James posted on Aug 23, 2009 at 01:51AM
ok im really sick of everyone who is a emma fan bashing Bella...idk y either people tell me and everyone else y u hate bella or y u like her? u opinions on the emma vs bella.

mine is im glad shes gone, one reason is tht if she didnt want to do the show and was forced by a contract the show would have suffered, second i didnt like her she always complained about everyone and was rude to everyone as well blamed everyone and got into alot of trouble because she wouldnt ask for help(look at freezing miriam), third i want a new mermaid and new twists in the tail(lol nice use of words) a new mermaid will be a huge twist about mayko and other places in the world as we thought mako was the only island to change people into mermaids now there could be several more, new powers new enimies now with te water being evil

H2O Just Add Water 47 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pinklollipops90 said…
Emma was my least favorite mermaid in the first two seasons, I liked Cleo, then Rikki better. It's sad that Emma is leaving, but it dosnt really bother me that much. Im exited to see Bella!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EmmaClaireFan said…
I really think adding Bella is stupid, they are making it seem like Cleo and Rikki can't make it on their own, and also that I really don't think Cleo & Rikki would let someone else in that easily after they'd lost a really close & good friend.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu H2OJAW21 said…
okay honestly i loved emma she wasn't that bad of an actress. It's sad for me to see her leave but Bella will be great. So to everyone thats bashing Bella, stop. Watch a few episodes then decide if you don't like her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu H2o_James said…
well emmaclairefan i think they skipping the part in there life where emma left and they still sad about it i think it takes place a little while after emma left and adding bella make s ahuge twist in the tail about how to get mermaid powers and wat other kind there are and im the same as pink emma can leave it wont change the show cleo made the show for me along with rikki i like rikki almost as much as cleo but not emma had to many bad parts about her tht ruined her character and were lucky tht tey added a new person did u wanna indianiana be emma or would u rather hae a new character
They are actually showing when Emma leaves, there are pictures of the first day on set last year and Claire was in them, and she had her locket & character clothes on so yeah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu justaddh20 said…
it's a two way street i don't want to see emma go because she was a good leader she kept things balanced and her being smart was important. though i like rikki my first thought when i seen indiana is that the show doesn't need two rikki's. i realize that there are those who would love h2o to turn into some kind of hanna montanna siliness. i don't. after all claire was doing something right both seasons with her being the leader are solid hits.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mikethecat said…
things will change in season 3. emma leaving. bella is newest mermaid. i'm sorry emma leaving. claire/emma makes decision to leave the show. jonathan shiff hired indiana/bella got job. wait and see how bella in few episode if you like or did not like. i'm exciting to see bella is newest mermaid i want to see how she doing good mermaid. getting along with cleo and rikki together well. wait and see in season 3. i don't care wheather you hate bella i don't care you love emma. i don't care you love bella i don't care you hate emma. i am sure bella is great and experience being a mermaid.
i dont believe emma is season 3 at all she quit to long long ago to be in season three
She is in season three, there are photos of her on set.
i dont think she is wat photos? post a link and ill belive because she left for america to do the messengers to while they were filming season 3
james in one of my videos cariba says that they just done with a photoshoot with claire.

and in this video i made i have some of those pics and claire is wearing the necklace you can tell their brand new because of their age and claire's hair is lightened.

link

ok maybe she will be just maybe
emma/claire is only one episode in season 3 maybe 2 episode. maybe emma/claire won't be season four ????

Heavenis777 commented…
bella !! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
here's a "guess" i believe that the first episode will be an hour or a two parter that emma is on, you see i think claire holt told them that she was going to do messengers 2 and they had to come up with a way to write her out and bring in bella. i'm not convinced that holt is out of this thing completely she may come back.
she really could come back but i dont think bella is just gonna leave i think bella ould still stay if emma comes back because of the fact bella has friends who r mermaids to and most likely she doesnt find tht everywhere
or maybe emma won't be in season 4. so depend the contracts for indiana and claire ?? i don't doubt claire holt won't be in season 4. if i wrong who knows !!
There is no season four.
emmacalire do u know how fast people change their minds there wasnt suppose to be a season 3 but they did it originally the contract was for 2 seasons and thts y emma left and cant be in season 3 because she went to do other stuff
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MissJory said…
smile
I liked Emma but she wasn't my fave character. But I think Bella will be great.
link

Thats a photo of Claire on set, and it is for season three because there are photos of Cariba & Phoebe with that baby too, and the photos were released when season 3 started filming.
it says is doesnt exist
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beckstar said…
kiss
we haven't actually seen the eps of her yet, so we should wait to we actually see her in the eps before we judge her. Indiana can never replace Claire in our hearts though ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu janny108 said…
I agree beckstar
hell bella has already took emmas place in my heart
i agree with missjory i like cleo and bella
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beckstar said…
I have a nickname for the girls
cleo+rikki+emma
Clemikki

haha
im sorry wrong thts only for season 1 and 2 this is CLEARLY about season 3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu haileywright said…
smile
well i hate bell and i think emma should come back cause she became mermaids with cleo and rikki and bella didnt and the fact that bella took emmas place is just rong and they should take bella off the show
bella sucks
i saw all of season 3 and i still hate bella i miss emma is should come back cause it seems to me everyone lovs her
tongue
this is what i think of bella
smile
bella is a big fat loser.
bella should relise no one likes her and she should leave
crying
the fact that emma left makes me sad
the show wil never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be the same without emma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
i miss emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
that's not what's going on. what's going on is those who are fans of emma feel dumped to the side while indiana fans feel that they can takeover. the point is until emma is brought back to the cast, without indiana having to leave then we who are fans of the first two seasons feel left out when we liked the show for the show. indiana fans were not fans of the show until she joined.
until emma is brought back of course we're going to keep fighting.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bronwynr1 said…
crying
i agree with justaddh2o
lebih dari setahun yang lalu REALH2OFAN said…
smile
U guys should leave Emma alone like she cares about her friend u are wronged for what u said but I choose BBOOTTHH!!! if u have a choice it should be both
lebih dari setahun yang lalu REALH2OFAN said…
angry
Ok so both should be in it!! Ya cnt just put one.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fangirlyepfan said…
no emma was way better than bella maybe if bella was there from the beggining i wouldove loked her better but when they change the chaecter the show just isnt the same
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zikkiforever said…
I support both of them but I am Emma fan though I love Bella too because when I first saw h2o I saw season 3 first and loved her in it I just wished Em had a real send off not just the girls talking about it and Claire Holt thought there was 2 seasons of h2o and when they was filming season 3 she had a film on.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Heavenis777 said…
heart
Bella !!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu swimminggirl said…
sad
my two special characters were Cleo and Emma (and Rikki kind of) but in the first episode of season 3 when I found out that Emma left I felt terrible, Cleo, Rikki and Emma were meant to be together
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Savvy44x said…
smile
I think Bella is better, but she shouldn't have been accepted as one of them that quickly.. And they should have cared more about Emma leaving. Whatever happened to Charlotte though? Just disappeared? Anyways, I prefer Bella.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu desaewwlir said…
Honestly Emma was my least favorite mermaid in the first 2 seasons. She was always just rude, mean, and starting fights. Bella is my favorite mermaid out of all of them, then Cleo, then Rikki. I was glad that Emma left honestly.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Eyopeeps said…
Honestly Bella was my fave character.
It used to be Emma but when I saw season 3 and saw Bella I legit pushed anybthights of Emma away into ze ocean and began thinking how Bella was wayyyy better than her (in my opinion of course)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sylviaaax said…
Emma was my favorite character
lebih dari setahun yang lalu noemipeke said…
crying
Emma is 100000x better