grim tales What do anda ppl think of my fan fic

MahnameisNikkie posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:49PM
Dreaming a bad dream Chapter 1 
Its dark. All I could see was him. 
He was walking away, getting farther way with every step he took.
"Brother!Were art thou going?Brother?!" He didn't stop or turn around, he just kept walking into the darkness. I felt a knot in my throat , my nose and eyes started to burn.
My heart filled with sorrow and agony like my eyes filled with tears.
I was soon unable to see him clearly through my tears, in this lonesome darkness. These feelings of mine grew stronger as he said,
"Goodbye, Minnie."
Tears rained out of my eyes.
"N-no...stop! Please wait!"
I started to walk faster , extending my arm to reach out to him. 
Again, he didn't stop or turn.
He didn't even look me in the eye when he said those cold words.
He started to run; so did I .
"NO!STOP PLEASE!BROTHER!!", my tears ran down my burning cheeks. Suddenly , wings ripped his blue hoodie-sweater; exposing his white skin. And no they were not wings of an angel and not wings of a fairy , but merely wings of a Nergal demon.
I soon grew desperate and started to sprint, but he was , forever, out of reach.
His feet were no longer touching the ground;his  head was in the clouds now.
I couldn't keep it up anymore; my feet gave up; I tripped from running with heels.
Breathless ; I watched him fly away.
Once again, I extended my arm ; hoping he'd come back my efforts were futile. I felt helpless, all I could do was shut my eyes and yell at the top of my lungs,"NOOOOO!!!"
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~ 12:05 A.M.
When I opened my eyes once again, I was in my bedroom. Tears were still gushing out if my eyes, I was now staring and reaching out to the ceiling . I returned to reality.
"Haa~Haa~ a dream- it was just a dream", I thought to myself as my heart started to beat at a normal rate again. I brush the tears and sweat way from my face.
All that I could think about was, "Why? Why did I dream of such horrid nightmare?".                                  It was just a dream, no, a nightmare.

TO BE CONTINUED...

grim tales 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu minniemandy1fan said…
crying
That is very touching
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Reaperrose101 said…
rainy
So sad!