gossip girl How are anda gonna survive?

Praesse posted on May 19, 2008 at 11:46PM
So... Episode 1x18 is almost here, and after it airs and you finally see it like... 14 times... What are you gonna do to survive the 4 months of long waiting for the next season?

=)

Just wanted to know how you are gonna do it, so I could get some tips. And we could recollect some good advices to prevent serious collapses! =)

gossip girl 14 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PamHalpert454 said…
First off, rewatch all the episodes on tivo and talk about each of them to my friends who hate when I do, but who cares?
Next week me and my friends have a gossip girl party planned, they have to watch it for me!
I am going to be writing some fanfiction to depict my utter hatred for the way it ended, some good B and C.
Maybe write Josh a few hate letters.
Listen to the filthy youth a lot, just to hear Chucks great voice.
Watch some OC and other shows that I have on DVD.
Me and my friends have soirees planned over the summer for her bday. We refer to each other as B and S. I am B of course. ITs dorky but oh well. It is fun!
see Son of Rambow and Sisterhood 2.
Watch Entourage.
I also plan on starting a small book club where we read all the books and talk about them.
Another cool idea is watch every episode and analyze that too.
Make some great Mix CDs.
Have an amazing sweet 16 party in August where I will get the Season 1 dvd!
Than return to school sullenly and anxiously await the season premiere.

If you need anymore ideas I am full of them!

if you have any just message me!

gloria

oh and stare at Chuck pictures to see how hott he is
make fun of amelia pictures
crying helps too~
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
A Gossip girl book club would be so fun!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu prisxoxo said…
it'll be back after 4 months? serious? yay 4 months is quite short haha.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waldorf said…
How am I gonna survive...? Simple answer: I'm not. :[
I think reading the books is a really good idea. I started reading them way back like mid-way through the strike because I needed some GG and I'm still reading them... (I didn't have a lot of reading time during school.) They will last you all summer because there are like 11 GG books, 7 It girl books, and now she just started the "GG: The Carlyles" series so there is plenty to read. Plus they are a really quick and easy read too!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
I like the show, not the books! =(

AND I WANT MY CHUCK BACK! IT'S BEEN ONLY 1 DAY AND I ALREADY MISS HIM!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monkee95 said…
Haha me too! But i just thought I would point this out: In cosmogirl i was reading it and there was a top 100 list and number 8 went to who else, but Ed Westwick!! :) So yeah just thought I would say that haha. And does anyone know when the carlyles version is coming out, and son of rambow? THANKS XO:)
I think the Carlyles version is already out.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PamHalpert454 said…
it is out. I cannot believe its just through the first season and she already has a new generation.

I am actually reading book 3 as we speak. The books although don't have very much in common with the show are pretty interesting.
Praesse, you really won't like Chuck very much in it, and this is coming from a die hard Chuck fan.
Oh and he turns bi, heads up !
I kind of like Chuck in the books, I just pretend he is a different character, lol. :]
Oh and I looked up when The Son of Rambow comes out and it's playing in a whole bunch of film festivals, and then it will be in LIMITED theaters May 2nd. So you might have to wait for DVD to see it if it isn't in your theaters.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monkee95 said…
okiedokie thanks haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Ew. Chuck better not turn Bi...or I will officially stop watching the show. I hope for the sake of Chair, the books are waaaaaay more different than the tv show. I am going to survive by maybe rewatching some episodes...maybe writing some fanfiction/making vids for it...especially chair. Then, I will try to get sidetracked...goodness knows that won't work very well. Yep. lol. That's my take. I think if I read the books, I wouldn't enjoy the show...or something like that. ha. but yes....that is my plan.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu short_arse said…
one word -reruns
watch them over and over

also im 4 books into reading the entire series of books again

ok ill be honest im scipping all the stuff that doesnt involve blair in some way (so sorry dan but not reading about u or vanessa)

that'l tied me over till september (hopefully)