GoldenClan GoldenClan Revival

TeamPeeta649 posted on Aug 17, 2017 at 06:20AM
Following the story of GoldenClan's rebirth after being driven out by Taevy's group of rouges there is a category of "Trials". These are former rouges from the group that GoldenClan will either be able to adapt to the lives of warriors or will inevitably execute.

Leader
Creedstar (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and underbelly and tufts on the tips of her ears, and seafoam green eyes (Apprentice: Emberpaw)

Deputy
Breezewing (tanglebelly) - medium size black tom with sharp blue eyes (Apprentice: Sleetpaw)

Medicine Cat
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with black patches and amber eyes

Warriors
Dustprint (Bluefire7777) - ashy grey tom with black specks along his pelt and grey eyes (Apprentice: Shadpaw)
Lightwing (theWOLFPACK15) - golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes
Wolfheart (theWOLFPACK15) - gray tabby tom with white paws and under belly, pale green eyes
Iceshard (TeamPeeta649) - sleek white she-cat with jagged diamond shaped patches of dark grey fur and gold eyes (Apprentice: Heatherpaw)
Prairedog (Bluefire7777) - lean golden brown she-cat with golden eyes and two black paws (Apprentice: Gougepaw)
Shyfern (Bluefire7777) - smaller golden and white tabby she-cat with big green eyes (Apprentice: Grasspaw)
Burrbush (TeamPeeta649) - large copper tabby tom with black "socks" and blue-green eyes
Snowdust (KatieK102) - beautiful white she-cat with a gray mask and ice-blue eyes
Aspentail (KatieK102) - white tom with gray patches and amber eyes

Apprentices
Shadpaw (TeamPeeta649) - grey tom with random tones of blue throughout his fur and light silver eyes
Gougepaw (tanglebelly) - dark gray tom with black splotches and amber eyes
Heatherpaw (Bluefire7777) - pale dusty brown tabby she-cat with pretty violet eyes
Sleetpaw (KatieK102) - jet black tom with cold blue eyes
Emberpaw (KatieK102) - ginger tabby she-cat with pretty green eyes
Grasspaw (tanglebelly) - mottled brown tom with green eyes

Queens
N/A

Kits
N/A

Elders
Patchcloud (theWOLFPACKS15) - black and white she-cat with ice blue eyes
Pebblefoot (TeamPeeta649) - sandy colored she-cat with light grey paws and blue eyes

Trials
(Please include their age range and standing within their former group {ex: new recruit, long time member/laborer, breeding she-cat})
Hark (TeamPeeta649) - orange tom with small brown flecks and pale green eyes, covered in battle scars and has a torn ear (young warrior, laborer)
Hickory (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tabby she-cat with black stripes and deep dark green eyes (breeding she-cat/laborer)
Jet (KatieK102) - black tom with green eyes (young warrior, laborer)
last edited on Aug 19, 2017 at 03:37AM

GoldenClan 835 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 835

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*since the elimination of Taevy's group she'd helped her clan rebuild every last bit of their home with every ounce of effort in her**she'd cleaned every speck of blood from the dens, rebuilt walls, moved cluttering branches, and reinforced everything to be ten times as protected**currently she was moving some rather large branches to the nursery, dragging them across camp in her jaws and maneuvering them up right and layered to form a thick outer wall, still not satisfied with how secure it was* -Creedstar

*wanders around camp, looking for someone to take with her on a hunting patrol* -Iceshard

*carries large clumps of moss into camp, setting them in piles outside the dens so that cats could replace their old bedding* Man my paws are killing me. *huffs to himself, but he didn't dare stop until his duties were done for fear that Creedstar would snap at him to work harder* -Shadpaw

*sits outside the trials' den that had been thrown together under the roots of a wide tree beside the hollow that was the warriors den**he'd only joined GoldenClan because he knew he'd either be left to fend for himself around clan territory and he didn't like his odds for surviving as a loner or surviving while the clan cats were still out for blood**gazes around distrustfully and unsure* -Hark

*watches the trials with narrowed eyes from beside the fresh kill pile* I don't trust any of those mangy fleabags. *grumbles aloud* -Pebblefoot
I'm taking volunteers for medicine cat and deputy!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
I'd love to be deputy since I'm not one but I know Tangle also isn't a deputy so I'll concede to him if need be and I'd also like to be a medicine cat but I know Katie isn't one (I don't think) so if she really wants the job I'll concede to her too

Prairedog- lean golden brown she-cat with golden eyes and two black paws (she'd be my deputy choice if no else wants to be plus she'd be like a more experienced warrior though I think her backstory would be a loner that they found while they were fleeing that helped them come back a rebuild from her great knowledge of the plains)

Dustprint- ashy grey tom with black specks along his pelt and grey eyes (older warrior almost an elder but of the original Clan)

Shyfern- smaller golden and white tabby she-cat with big green eyes (she's a young warrior from the original clan not much of a fighter so she was the first to take queens and kits and elders to flee to safety)

Heatherpaw- pale dusty brown tabby she-cat with pretty violet eyes (original Clan she was a kit during the attack)

Hickory- large dark brown tabby she-cat with black stripes and deep dark green eyes (breeding she-cat but also fought alongside the rouges like she wasn't a prisoner)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*works meticulously weaving grasses together patching up the elders den* None of us do Pebblefoot. I'm not sure why Creedstar hasn't gotten rid of them yet *says a bit nervously* -Shyfern

*pads over to Iceshard (can he be her dad if he doesn't already have a backstory lol or is as old as him)* Looking for a hunting partner? -Dustprint

You're telling me *says as she drags in more grasses already huffing from the work* -Heatherpaw

*looks to Hark* I wonder how much longer we will last here *says lowly* -Hickory
Yea Dustprint can be her father. Iceshard is probably mid warrior age, but a tad bit on the older side. Still young enough that someone who is almost an older could be her father.
And I've decided that all my cats are original to the clan aside from Hark obviously.

Also in case anyone was confused, laborers from the group are essentially the same thing as warriors to the clan only with clearly more evil duties thrown in. They hunt, they patrol their own territory as well as do most of the invading. They would do the majority of the torturing and were the only ones who did the breeding. Everyone who wasn't a breeding queen (which most of the breeding queens were prisoners, but the ones who could prove they were just as evil and cruel were treated a little more like the laborer toms) or a higher up fell into the category of a laborer. The only higher ups were Taevy and Red (Redshadow).
*smiles and nods to her father* Just the cat I was looking for. Want to bring anyone else? -Iceshard

I think she doesn't want them left to their own devices out there. Still, I don't much like them in the camp either. -Pebblefoot

We don't have too much more to do. Grab some more brambles and vines for the outer perimeter of the hollow and then bring food to the elders. -Shadpaw

Who knows. She, *indicates Creedstar with his tail* still say we're either to commit to the warrior code and denounce our past or we'll be gutted. *scoffs* -Hark
And when it comes to deputy and medicine cat I'll see what everyone else would like as well then I'll make a decision. I'm thinking I'll probably make you deputy Blue and Tangle or Katie can take medicine cat. But I'll see.
Okay sounds good I thought it might be drama to have a once loner be deputy but she knew the land so well and helped them and wants to prove herself to the Clan so bad I thought it might be a good storyline

Why don't we take Prairedog she's been itching for some hunting *waves his tail at the she-cat as she quickly pads over* -Dustprint

Hunting party I assume? It'll be a good time I think i saw a small flock of Larks feeding at the base of the hill -Prairedog

Well I don't like the gutted option. I have pretty good fighting skills but one against a clan I'm not suicidal *says as she sharpen her claws on a few spare sticks* -Hickory (she's may have been a enslaved originally as a breeding female but she was as cruel as a laborer and was treated like one so much that she never had kits)

They make me nervous *says quietly careful not to catch the eye of them* -Shyfern

I'm getting tired of dragging things through camp *huffs a bit but smiles and heads off to grab more* -Heatherpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Making cats!
Yay!

*nods* Prey is running so well! I hope this continues. -Iceshard

Don't worry, Creedstar is watching them like a hawk. If they make one move out of line she'll know and she'll swoop in for their throats. -Pebblefoot (I think I want her storyline to be that she was an elder during the attack as well and prior to it her mate was still alive, but the group killed him so now she's always going to hate them no matter what)

I'll probably end up having to drag you to the den lately when you flop over too tired to walk. *laughs* -Shadpaw

Insanity can lead to many things. *glances at her* -Hark
I would probably offer Tangle the deputy position since he's the only one who isn't a deputy/leader. If he doesn't want it then I'm okay with Blue taking it, since I already have PantherClan and StormClan. But I would love to be a medicine cat! I don't think I ever have been before.

Slightfeather - dark gray tom with black patches and amber eyes (medicine cat?)

Snowdust - beautiful white she-cat with a gray mask and ice-blue eyes

Aspentail - white tom with gray patches and amber eyes

Sleetpaw - jet black tom with cold blue eyes

Emberpaw - ginger tabby she-cat with pretty green eyes

^ Since all of your cats thus far are older and from the original Clan, mine are much younger. Slightfeather was a warrior when the rogues attacked, but with their medicine cat dead he's decided that this is his true calling (assuming you pick him). Snowdust and Aspentail are siblings, and were older apprentices when the group attacked. Sleetpaw and Emberpaw (not related) were kits.
Sleetpaw is a stand-offish, cold type of cat because he watched his parents (Runningstorm and Patchcloud) murdered in front of his eyes (plus, you know, the rest of the Clan xD). If you don't mind, I'd like to give Emberpaw and unique backstory? She was one of the kits in Taevy's group, and when StormClan chased them out she was left behind. GoldenClan stumbled upon her in the forest on their way back to their home and took her in; whether they are aware of her heritage (or just the leader and deputy are) is entirely up to you guys, but she herself has no idea where she came from.

Trials:

Jet - black tom with green eyes; young warrior, laborer. Loyal to his group but he values his survival over them , so he allowed himself to be captured.

Snare - brown and orange tabby tom; on the younger side, although he was born into the group so he's fiercely loyal to it. Captured by GoldenClan. Laborer.

Probably *laughs* Sounds fun to me though I get a free ride back to the den -Heatherpaw

I know I trust Creedstar to keep us save but you know me I'm a nervous wreck anyway mother always said so *says still weaving (can Pebblefoot be her grandmother or something the y have similar pelts and I'm just trying o establish family ties) -Shyfern

I'm not insane yet...though aprobably should be after everything I've done... -Hickory

Me too but Greenleaf is a kind season I'm sure we'll have awhile before the moors are empty again -Dustprint
Sounds good Katie! I'll make him medicine cat. And yea I love that back story for Emberpaw! I thought of doing a kind of similar thing for Shadpaw, but since I was the leader of the group and still have the former second in command I figured I'd let you guys do more with the group cats in this clan.
I'll see what Tangle thinks when he gets on or I'll message him on Snapchat
O.o What if Emberpaw was Redahadows daughter from another cat in the group before Mistybreeze. Don't mind me over here thinking evil thoughts lol.
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Well because Redshadow was a high ranking Commander in the group he wasn't permitted to mate when any of the she-cats. The group worked in weird ways XD But we could probably do something kind of like that. If Emberpaw wants to try figuring out who her parents are in the group atau something like that. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
I wouldn't mind doing something along those lines when she finds out about her heritage, but for the time being I want her blissfully unaware so she can develop bonds and friendships and such. Because they'll already be a tad suspecous of her because she's a former loner. But I cinta this whole Clan's backstory with the rogues; could anda imagine if Redshadow goes to the Gathering, and they recognize him O.o And word somehow gets back to these Trails that their second-in-command is still alive, and they think he's undercover on their side? DRAMAAAA~ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
So much potential drama! It's nice because now that we've got this clan active with their backstory and we're going to start doing gatherings we'll have so many lebih ways to make things happen! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
I know, I'm super excited!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*nods* All right, let's head out. *starts out of camp, scenting the air and gazing around the plains* -Iceshard

(Yes she can be her grandmother) I'm know, dear. You need a nice tom to protect you and keep you feeling safe. -Pebblefoot

Yea I bet it does! But I actually have to carry you, you lump! *starts moving vines around on the outer wall* -Shadpaw

I think we all were insane in the group. Odd that I felt pretty at home there. -Hark
I won't be on much until tonight because, y'know, school and work. But I'll try to pop in here and there!

"Keeping an eye on them?" *asks, padding over to Shyfern and Pebblefoot* "You two look like you're talking about something serious." ~ Aspentail

*Drags branches into camp to help renforce the walls* ~ Snowdust

*Looks for her mentor* ~ Emberpaw

*Eats a rabbit, keeping one distrustful eye on the Trials* ~ Sleetpaw
*Pads into camp with a mouthful of measly herbs* ~ Slightfeather
Like grandfather? I used to hear stories of what a great warrior he was -Shyfern

*follows behind following the scent of the larks* -Prairedog and Dustprint

I am not a lump you are *says as she playfully throws a small stick at his head* -Heatherpaw

Well to do the things we did we'd have to be. I lost count of how many cats blood I've spilled...I'm surprised they didn't gut us the moment they found us...I would have... -Hickory
All right!
Well guys I think it's already happening, I feel like I need another cat XD I'm gonna make one more lol

*nods to her granddaughter* Your grandfather was one of the best warriors this clan has ever seen. *turns to Snowdust* Just giving my granddaughter so reassurance to not let these mongrels worry her too much, but not to let her guard down. -Pebblefoot

I smell some rabbits to the east. -Iceshard

Emberpaw! *calls over to her apprentice* Come give me some help with this! *sits down beside the nursery, eyeing it carefully* -Creedstar

*ducks from the stick* Hey Sleetpaw, once you're done with your meal you want to give Heatherpaw and I a hand? -Shadpaw

*scratches behind his ear* I think they're trying to find some kind of redemption in converting us to the "good side". *shakes his head* Ridiculous clan cats. -Hark
Bluefire7777 commented…
Shadpaw and Sleetpaw should be brothers theyre contrasting personalities would cool to see in family dynamic plus they have similar coats :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
Nah, I kinda want Sleetpaw to be the last of his bloodline :) My kucing are usually apart of litters anyway. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*turns to aspentail* Nothing serious I was just saying that they make me nervous being here is all -Shyfern

Yea we could certainly use these grasses can get heavy in big pile like this *says looking over all the stuff they still had to move* -Heatherpaw
Do you think there is any good left in us Hark? *says looking around the camp* -Hickory

Should we separate? Which prey do you think needs a double team larks or rabbits? -Dustprint

There's a lot of larks the minute we strike the rest will fly away might be best to have two of us grab two quickly instead of one. Who's the fastest to take down a rabbit? -Prairedog
I know you're fast dad, why don't you go for the rabbits. Prairedog and I will get the larks. -Iceshard

And we've still got to weave the vines into the brambles bushes. -Shadpaw

*shrugs* I guess that's what that clan cats are going to find out. -Hark
If you think so Ice *chuckles and goes off east towards the rabbit* -Dustprint

I guess so... *sighs abit* -Hickory
How good are you at leaping and taking down or in the air? -Iceshard

What's with the sigh? -Hark
Could you actually take Snare off the list? I have another idea for him... ;)

*Lays across the ground* "Do you two ever stop talking?" ~ Jet

*Pads over to Creedstar* "Sure. What are we doing?" *asks, eagerly to prove herself* ~ Emberpaw

*Wrinkles his nose* "I'm good. Thanks." ~ Sleetpaw

*Follows their gaze* "Creedstar has them on pretty tight lockdown, although I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them." ~ Aspentail
TeamPeeta649 commented…
On it! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Do you ever do any besides lay around? *snaps back* -Hickory

I can take down anything that needs to go down -Prairedog

Come on Sleetpaw weve been working for hours least you could do is help *snorts* -Heatherpaw
I'm making the nursery as stable and secure as possible. When we have more kits around here I want them to be as safe as can be. So start grabbing vines and small branches and working them into any spots needed. -Creedstar

Exactly. -Pebblefoot

All right. I'll go for the first one and you can start on the ones that try to get away. -Iceshard

*shakes his head at Sleetpaw* -Shadpaw

*glares at Jet* Mind your own business flea bag. -Hark
Burrbush? Really Team? xD

*Flicks his tail* "It's not like we can do anything but lay around. Not with these Clan mutts watching us like hawks," *Mumbles the last part, keeping an eye on Shyfern, Aspentail and Pebblefoot* ~ Jet

"I think I'll find a task of my own. Thanks for the offer," *replies coolly, a bit sarcastic* ~ Sleetpaw

*Nods and bites onto a branch, stuffing it into an opening* "Do you think we'll have any kits soon? There aren't any mates in the Clan... were they all killed in that attack? The one with the rogues?" ~ Emberpaw

*grumbles to Shadpaw quietly* Find his way into another field mouse alright -Heatherpaw

Hence why we're talking -Hickory
What?! I was trying to think of something to add to Burr, but all the other ideas sucked more XD

*nods* Unfortunately we lost many cats. So many. But Goldenclan is strong. In time we'll rebuild ourselves. -Creedstar

And all we're doing is talking. Would you rather we sit here in silence? -Hark
But why Burr?? xD

"I heard that," *retorts, walking past them on his way his mentor* ~ Sleetpaw

*Shrugs and lays his head on his paws* "At the very least, by sitting in silence you freak the Clan cats out. They think we've got some brilliant masterplan to overthrow them. Again." ~ Jet

"Did you loose anyone you cared about? Like... anyone you were especially close to?" ~ Emberpaw

*Sets his herbs outside his den, and sighs looking at it; most of the damage had been cleared away but there was still a long way to go* ~ Slightfeather

Team, expect a PM from me soon! I have ideas!!!
Because of burrs that can get in cats' fur. Not burr like cold XD

*eyes her apprentice carefully* I lost my clanmates and that's what I care about. But did I lose anyone I'm personally close to? No. -Creedstar

*pads over to Slightfeather* Need some help? -Burrbush

*rolls his eyes* I don't know how threatened they are of us now. And I don't care. -Hark
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Lucky for me both my cats were kits! So i can just use them and also i can be deputy if needed.

Gougepaw- dark gray tom with black splotches and amber eyes. (he is Heatherpaws brother)

Grasspaw- mottled brown tom with green eyes. (I'm going to assume his parents were killed in the rouge battle and same with his litter mates?)

Breezewing- Medium size black tom with sharp blue eyes. (hes a younger warrior maybe 6-7 moons into his warriorship)
Still. Interesting choice of prefix xD

"You didn't have any littermates? A best friend?" ~ Emberpaw

"It would definitely be appreciated," *meows* "Help me move some of this garbage?" ~ Slightfeather

"I'd rather have them feel intimidated by me than have them think that they've "rehabilitated" me." ~ Jet

TeamPeeta649 commented…
Btw I cinta your idea! You're a genius! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
*takes a bow* Thank you, thank you! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*pads across camp with a large branch in his mouth heading towards the apprentice den*
Gougekit

*lays near the apprentice den wearily glancing over at the Trial cats*
Grasskit

*paces camp wearily*
Breezewing
Ohhh Tangle I miss the old Breezewing DX
But it's up to you! If you want to be deputy I'll assign Breezewing. If you'd rather not I'll give it to Blue. Just let me know!

*eyes harden slightly* I didn't lose anyone I care about to death. -Creedstar

On it! *starts cleaning out the den* I'm gonna miss you in the warriors den man! -Burrbush

Grasspaw! Come help us! -Shadpaw

Fair enough. -Hark
*Takes the hint and clamps her mouth shut, weaving the vines and branches* ~ Emberpaw

*Smiles slightly* "I'll miss you guys too. It'll be weird sleeping by myself in my own den... but this is my true calling. I was a good warrior, but I know this is what StarClan has always meant for me to do." *Slowly, his gaze slips towards Creedstar and Emberpaw* "I just wish my decision had been better received." ~ Slightfeather

*His jaw twitches before hardening* "I hate them all. I hate the way they struct around us, like we didn't slaughter half their Clan. Like they're already forgotten." ~ Jet
Uh i guess ill take it i need a position in power anyways haha and YES old Breezewing was the best!

*jumps slightly and nods padding over to them*
Grasspaw

*stops pacing and glances over at the Trial cats*
Breezewing
Okay I did some apprentice/mentor switching!

Later on I'll take you out and show you how to hunt in the territory. -Creedstar

*gives him a sympathetic look* Have the two of you spoken since then? No offense, but we can't really afford to have our leader and our medicine cat on bad terms. -Burrbush

I wouldn't say the looks they give us suggest that they've already forgotten. -Hark
okay!

*sits down trying to hear what they were saying,
Breezewing

So what are we doing...? *says quietly*
Grasspaw

*places his branch on the apprentice den and looks at it funny*
Gougepaw
Working these brambles into the perimeter for extra defense. *watches his friend sympathetically with worry also flashing in his eyes* How are you feeling, Grasspaw? -Shadpaw
Who was the original Breezewing?

*Pads over to Breezewing* "What are we doing today?" ~ Sleetpaw

*Nods* "I'm not used to hunting in forests like this. Where we stayed was so much more open and flat." ~ Emberpaw

*Shrugs tensely* "You mean aside from cold remarks or petty, one-word arguments? Not much. She can't accept my decision and... the attack changed her. I don't know if she even realizes it, but she's colder, sharper. And she always has been to an extent but now..." *shakes his head* "it takes a certain kind of cat to keep our enemies in camp for the sole purpose of deciding when they'll die." ~ Slightfeather

"I hate being their prisoner. It gives them too much power." ~ Jet
He was Bumblehive and Cottontails first kit. He was the medicine cat for StormClan and he was amazing DX

There are parts of our territory very much like that, but prey does run best in the forest. Don't worry, I'll teach you everything I know about being a warrior of GoldenClan. -Creedstar

I suppose you're right...*shivers slightly* I can't really say I feel bad for them, but...still. You're right that she's always been somewhat rough around the edges, but I could understand how it would be worse now. -Burrbush

*taps his claws against the ground* It's not really like the three of us can take them on. Not a whole clan against just us three. -Hark
Ahhhhh I remember Bumblehive. He came onto Mistybreeze in ghost-form after he murdered her mate/his grandson :) Good times. Fond memories.

*Smiles at her, adoringly* "That must be a lot, considering you're leader. Did you always want to lead?" ~ Emberpaw

"It really is understandable. That attack changed all of us, someway or another. I just wish she could speak to me without having to bite back her words, or without such a cold look in her eyes." *Busies himself by tossing shredded moss and herbs out of the den* "The decision to live the life as a medicine cat wasn't an easy one for me either, contrary to what she seems to think. I thought I was going to spend my life by her side, her closest confident... but the way I see it, I still do occupy that position. Leaders and medicine cats share a bond unlike any other, it just..." *sounds deflated as he meows* "isn't a romantic one." ~ Slightfeather

"But there are more of us out there," *protests, lowering his voice* "Most of the group was killed, but there were others who managed to flee and avid capture. Red is still out there too, remember? We couldn't find his body after the attack." ~ Jet
He's honestly probably the most evil cat in StormClan history. He abused multiple she-cats as well as his kits. So much drama back then O.O

*nods* I've wanted it for most of my life. I worked hard, didn't let anything or anyone stand in my way and here I am. -Creedstar

The two of you should consider having a talk. A real talk where you're completely open and honest with one another. Get everything out that needs to be said. That's the only way you'll both get closure and peace. -Burrbush

That's true..but do you really think the few of us full fledged members and a few new recruits plus the second in command could really rebuild anything substantial? -Hark
*shrugs* Im okay..I guess..*tries to smile but it comes out as a small smirk*
Grasspaw

*blinks and looks down at his apprentice* I think we need to renforce the walls some more just in case of...of an other attack.
Breezewing.

I MISS HIM He was also Hushpools idol :D
You know, it doesn't surprise me in the least that HE WAS TANGLE'S CAT. Of course the most evil cat in StormClan history belonged to Tangle!!!

"Do you ever regret it now that you are, though? It seems like so much pressure, and you can't live the same, more carefree life of a warrior." *tilts her head curiously* "You don't ever wish that things turned out differently?" ~ Emberpaw

*Flicks his tail* "I doubt I could get her to agree to something like that. She made it very clear what she thinks of my decision, and Creedstar is the most stubborn she-cat I know." *There was a note of longing in his voice, like her stubbornness wasn't a bad thing* ~ Slightfeather

*Shrugs* "Taevy made Red his second-in-command for a reason. You saw the things he did; if anyone could rebuild the group, it would be Red." ~ Jet

*Follows his gaze to the Trials and narrows his eyes* "Good idea." ~ Sleetpaw
Hushpool hated his guts XD

Do I wish I'd chosen a different path for myself? No. The responsibility that comes with being leader gives me purpose. -Creedstar

Your history aside, you made a good point: leaders and medicine cats are supposed to have a very important and unique bond. If not for the sake of repairing your personal relationship with her consider engaging in a private meeting for the sake of your professional relationship. *finishes dusting out the den with his tail* -Burrbush

Well, just know your friends are here for you. *nudges him lightly* Now let's get to work and after we're done the three of us can share a meal. *smiles at him and Heatherpaw before continuing his work* -Shadpaw

That's very true. He was a natural born leader. To be honest, the only reason Taevy became leader over him was because of Taevy's intense cruelty and trickery. -Hark
*Flicks an ear* "So not for yourself... but for someone else, maybe?" *Looks to her paws a bit guilty* "I overheard you and Slightfeather when he decided to become a medicine cat... I guess I was too young to realize it as a kit, but I didn't know how close you two are. Uh, were?" ~ Emberpaw

*Grabs a jawful of fresh moss and places it in the den* "Listen Burrbush, I really appreciate the concern, but it just isn't going to happen - not anytime soon, anyway. I know Creedstar better than that. She wants space to brood and hate my guts." ~ Slightfeather

"Red was smarter," *recalls, licking a paw* "I think eventually he would have killed Taevy and took over the group, he was just waiting for Taevy to do all the hard work getting rid of the Clans." *pauses* "Actually... towards that last battle with StormClan, right before it, did he seem kinda off to you? Like... more tense, or something? Less focused?" ~ Jet
Were, *says immediately before composing herself, not wanting to sound sharp with her young apprentice* Slightfeather has his responsibilities as medicine cat to prioritize and as leader that's all I care about. He needs to focus on his job and nothing else. *she spoke calmly, but there was a distant note in her tone* -Creedstar

You know her best. *flicks his tail nonchalantly, trying to lighten the mood* I'm just being the amazing friend and clanmate that I am and sharing my wise advice. -Burrbush

Less focused. I may or may not have over heard an argument between Red and Taevy less than a moon before the battle about Red's commitment and duty to the group. I didn't get much because I didn't want to face another beating for spying. -Hark