God-The creator Touched oleh God

peterslover posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 04:50AM
One day, several years ago, my hubby was at work and our son was at school. I put on a CD called "Songs For Worship". As I was praying to God and praising Him, I started singing and dancing FOR God praising Him! After a time, I sat down and was talking to Him. I asked for a hug. God knows I'm a hugger! I had complete faith that He would, some how. As I waited for Him, not long, suddenly God's Spirit started hugging my spirit! THERE IS NO HUMAN WORD(S) TO DESCRIBE THE FELLING! God's Spirit touching MINE!!!! After some time (I have no idea how long) I had to break away....The feelings, the intense love of God was too strong for me. At least for now while I'm still on this earth.
I anxiously wait for the day when Almighty God takes me HOME to be with Him.
Praise God ♥
 One day, several years ago, my hubby was at work and our son was at school. I put on a CD called "Son

God-The creator 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
heart
You are so in tune with God Susie.You open up your heart and soul to him.I think he knows how faithful you are and responds accordingly.What a fantastic experience for you,safe in the arms of God forever <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
heart
You're words are so BEAUTIFUL dear Berni! I'm so touched by them ♥
We won't see each other on this earth, but we WILL SEE EACH OTHER in Heaven, and then the New Earth! ~YAY~
Every time I bear witness to this story, I cry. Wonderful tears of the intensity of my experience!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Thank you soo much susie and i have to say your words are food for thought, i join in with your *happy tears* <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvmichaelj said…
heart
Your words are so touching,you must be a poet,unveliable,you make people cry happy tears,I hope you go to heaven,oohhhh,what am I saying you and Bernadette are going to Heaven,you make me feel so good,and make me belive more in GOD,you make my life more beautiful,you fill my club with love,peace and beauty.......Bravo....keep doing this....keep making the world a better place !

GOD bless you and all the peoples on this club !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
heart
My goodness my dear friend Diona, You say the sweetest things! I'm NOT worthy of those sweet words. I love God and his nature! This club you created is perfect for me to share my passion.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu