girls generation/snsd Which SNSD member(s) is/are your favorites? Please tell why! Only most favorit three members please, no lebih than that!

mushroomgem posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 06:41AM
My favorites are Seohyun, and then Tiffany, and then Yuri.

Seohyun is the best singer in the group, i think! I love her voice the most, and I like that she's good at everything! Even though she's a main singer she's not a bad dancer. She's the most natural looking, I think, and the most beautiful! She's gorgeous. She is fluent in lots of languages, and can play lots of musical instruments. She's not bad in acting too. And last but not least, I love how she performs on stage and in videos! And i love her personality! She's sincere, honest, modest, loyal, hardworking, and the youngest! Even if you think she doesn't look the best in pictures, you do find yourself liking some of her things, her style. She's the best, especially in mvs like Hoot, Gee, Genie or Run devil run. muah!!!

Tiffany has great style and looks as well! She's really pretty, although not as natural as Seobaby. And i love her singing, she has an awesome voice that's not overly girly but lovely that way too. And her english accent and skills are amazing. I love how she holds herself on stage, when she's performing, and how she's like in mvs like mr taxi, even though I like seohyun more in these areas. love you fany!!

Yuri has the ideal body for a girl! She's the ideal height, and she's slim and tan and fit. I don't know how to describe it but i find her really good a dancer. I think she's better than hyoyeon. She looks the best in black soshi kewl girl clothes, i think she's the best looking in RUN DEVIL RUN, and when she's dancing she's amazing! love you yuri!
last edited on Jul 15, 2011 at 06:50AM

girls generation/snsd 69 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pretty_angel92 said…
1-sooyoung
2-yuri
3-taeyeon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shaggylola said…
1.Tiffany
2.Jessica
3.Yoona
 1.Tiffany 2.Jessica 3.Yoona
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nade_nagihiko said…
1. Sunny
2. Yuri
3. Seohyun
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nadhira123 said…
1tiffany
2yuri
3jessica
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu M_Toushiro said…
heart
1. Lee Soonkyu (Sunny), she's so cute and she has great voice..
2. Kim Taeyeon, she is good leader, she has nice voice, she is so funny, she is pretty...
3. Kwon Yuri, she's so sexy, and she is a great dancer
Saranghae, SNSD's member....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chilaYuri said…
YoonYulTi~

I mean they're like the pretiest girls i've everrr know!!! I love the other girls too, but cmon >,< I'M CRAZY ABOUT THEM <3

Yoona was so cuuute <3 You doesn't really need to act cute, cuz you are CUTE!! Your alligator mouth stunts me :))
And Yuri, my georgeous lady, the sexiest girl alivee, you're the reason i become a SONE and you'll always do :3
Also Fany Fany Tippany <3 Your smile makes the world a better place, and you really does brighter than jewel :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THAT I THINK I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU :3
 YoonYulTi~ I mean they're like the pretiest girls i've everrr know!!! I cinta the other girls too, bu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twinkle-code said…
1.SOOYOUNG
2.TAEYEON
3.HYOYEON

THE 3 CLOWNS :D IN SNSD
snsd_hyo commented…
SAME... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ayena78 said…
Sooyoung

She is cute for me!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jade_Ent said…
My most beloved member in soshi is Yuri.from the first time i knew bout snsd,i noticed her dorky character among 9 girls.She been always cheerful til now.She is also a talented in dancing,acting, MC,variety shows beside that she is a member who creates mood for the group.With me her body is the best one i ever seen before,she is so deligently sexy in black outfit,she is best looking in Run Devil Run MV,and when Yuri dances,she uses her perfect body to make her dance song charismatic.Thats why i love her,if without yuri perhaps i couldnt have been a S¤ne
iny_tran1303 commented…
yeah, she's really funny. always make people feel comfortable and happy lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu abiegail16 said…
smile
all of them are very talented in many ways...but if i choose my top three most favorites are 1.tiffany coz she had a great voice and fluent in english,shes pretty and sexy,2.jessica has na great voice to,and 3.hyoyeon shes pretty and very good dancer thats why they call her the dancing queen...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GDheaSONE said…
kiss
Sunny
Yuri
Jessica

but Sunny is really the best for me <3
 Sunny Yuri Jessica but Sunny is really the best for me <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MoOoOoN said…
smile
sica &yuri in tha same level
taeyeon & sunny 2

sica &yuri in tha same level taeyeon & sunny 2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KIMHYOYEON123 said…
Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona
lebih dari setahun yang lalu evaquynhtrang said…
heart
Yoona
Fany
Tae Yeon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzieyoong93 said…
YOONA
SEO HYUN
YURI
lebih dari setahun yang lalu beloved_snsd said…
I like
1. Taeyeon- cause she's hilarious and dorky leader. She really can sing and her voice is unique. She hits high notes and she's good at live performances. Her OST solos got popular and most men singers sooooo want to sing with her. She's not a bad dancer and she's a good influence for the rest of the girls.

2. Sunny- she is so cute without much effort. She's also funny and very giddy-gaddy.GO ELVES!!!!

3. Sooyoung - her character is adorable. She is so funny. She's an actress, too and she's super admirable. Go ELF BULLY!
 I like 1. Taeyeon- cause she's hilarious and dorky leader. She really can sing and her voice is uniq
bimbisa commented…
nice leisure pass lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu YushiGirl said…
1.Yoona so pretty and good at acting
2.Seohyun damn cute and awesome voice
3.Tiffany very very beautiful
 1.Yoona so pretty and good at akting 2.Seohyun damn cute and awesome voice 3.Tiffany very very beauti
lebih dari setahun yang lalu siong97 said…
cool
1.sunny
2.taeyeon
3.jessica

they are sooo cute for me !
 1.sunny 2.taeyeon 3.jessica they are sooo cute for me !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JungWeyTae said…
i like them....
the triangle of nine...
 i like them.... the segi tiga, segitiga of nine...
bimbisa commented…
they all look pretty lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweet_yuri said…
heart
yuri love snsd boz of her really
fany
seo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lizzieous said…
1. Sunny/Seohyun
2. Sunny/Seohyun (I can't choose between them ^^)
3. Yuri

Reason why I like them? Too many to explain :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rickatQ said…
seohyun
yoona
yuri

maknae seohyun :3 yes she is absolutely the most talented member. sweet voice, adorable face, innocent, pure and kind-hatred. goddess of SNSD

both yoona and yuri is pretty, sexy, dorky, funny, and always choding :D
BEST TRIPLET
 seohyun yoona yuri maknae seohyun :3 yes she is absolutely the most talented member. sweet voice, ad
bimbisa commented…
Cute picture... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KKABx3 said…
big smile
1 --- KWON YURI
2 --- KIM TAEYEON
3 --- JESSICA

THE REASON IS BECAUSE ... too much to state XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ICEhanica said…
heart
1.Hyoyeon-she ist the best
Sunny-ist same i need to put her

2.Sooyoung-she is cute like sunny and good

3.Taeyeon she best singer

I make picture are u like it
 1.Hyoyeon-she ist the best Sunny-ist same i need to put her 2.Sooyoung-she is cute like sunny and
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blackk said…
big smile
YURI(she has a awesome figure beautiful and cute she is funny, she is good at dancing singing hosting entertaining rapping!!! Can write song!! and personally I find her dance better than hyo, like her personality and still have alot of thing i like about her that i Cant express)

Taeyeon( she is funny and sings really well dk why but she looks )actually attractive pretty and cute)

Jessica(pretty and know how to speak english? Becuz of yulsic too . She is quite funny and i like how calm she is XD)
 YURI(she has a awesome figure beautiful and cute she is funny, she is good at dancing bernyanyi hosting
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hottest said…
1. Yoona - cute,funny,have beautiful smile
2. Sooyoung - sexy,cute,funny,sexy leg
3. Yuri - sexy eye,funny
 1. Yoona - cute,funny,have beautiful smile 2. Sooyoung - sexy,cute,funny,sexy leg 3. Yuri - sexy eye,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RPYoona said…
Yoona and HyoYeon (HyoNa~)

Dancing Deer 4ever
 Yoona and HyoYeon (HyoNa~) Dancing Deer 4ever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Miyuki-hime said…
1. Yoona. She is really sweet and cute and funny. Also she is beautiful without trying to be beautiful, and she's a really good dancer and a good actress. She sang her audition song (Please) well :)

2. Seohyun. She is innocent and awkward in a cute kind of way. She's also the second best singer and she works really hard.

3. Tiffany. I'm not exactly sure why, she just seems sweet.
 1. Yoona. She is really sweet and cute and funny. Also she is beautiful without trying to be beautifu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ary_aunova said…
Seohyun of course for me!! ^^

I love her very much!!! She's the best for me in SNSD! She even can dance and sing very well! No more doubt, She's the best!

Then, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!!!
 Seohyun of course for me!! ^^ I cinta her very much!!! She's the best for me in SNSD! She even can da
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dionysius said…
1. Seohyun
2. Yoona
3. Taeyeon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu seo_hyun said…
zzz
seobaby-she is soooo cute and a great singer
taeyeon-her voice is great and love her dorkiness
yoona-she is pretty and love her alligator laugh
 seobaby-she is soooo cute and a great singer taeyeon-her voice is great and cinta her dorkiness yoona-
lebih dari setahun yang lalu febien said…
big smile
i like all of them but, the special for YOONA because she's had a nice and calm personality . and then she's so cute like me xoxo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu febien said…
i like all of them but, the special for YOONA because she's had a nice and calm personality . and then she's so cute like me xoxo
 i like all of them but, the special for YOONA because she's had a nice and calm personality . and the
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sameaknaaa said…
1. Sunny. I love her aegyo ♥
2. Taeyeon. So dorky <3
3. Hyoyeon. This girl is so funny & precious
I LOVE SNSD'S SHORT MEMBERS! ;D
 1. Sunny. I cinta her aegyo ♥ 2. Taeyeon. So dorky <3 3. Hyoyeon. This girl is so funny & precious
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nacchiee said…
heart
YOONA.. i love evrything bout her.. "not only" just because of her pretty face ^^

then come sooyoung and seohyun :DDD
 YOONA.. i cinta evrything bout her.. "not only" just because of her pretty face ^^ then come sooyoung
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tiagih said…
big smile
Sunny- she is so cute and sexy, has a great body, and love seeing her on variety/reality shows cause she has a great personality

HyoHyeon- i like seeing her dance and popping

Taeyeon- has a great face and a great voice
 Sunny- she is so cute and sexy, has a great body, and cinta seeing her on variety/reality shows cause
lebih dari setahun yang lalu eM0_snsd9 said…
heart
1st:
SEOHYUN unnie..she is so kind,pure,pretty and can bring her character as well..i don't care if anyone of you don't have the same opinion as me,but please don't talk bad things about her..me,as a seomates i feel sad and dissapointed when some of you talk bad about her..so please respect others!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd:
SOO YOUNG unnie..she is too perfect..she is the tallest one and have a slim body..i wish i could have a body like her..

3rd:
HYOYEON unnie..she is good at dancing and the most reason why i like her because she can take a good care of maknae so much..
 1st: SEOHYUN unnie..she is so kind,pure,pretty and can bring her character as well..i don't care if a
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TiaraE97 said…
heart
1. Kid Leader (Kim Taeyeon)
2. Ice Princess (Jung Sooyeon)
3. Im Choding (Im Yoona)
 1. Kid Leader (Kim Taeyeon) 2. Ice Princess (Jung Sooyeon) 3. Im Choding (Im Yoona)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu negi_megi012 said…
heart
1.Seohyun {I love everything about her.Her voice,personality,and her innocent face.}
2.Jessica{I love her cute voice,and she is like an ice princess, but but I don't know why she is hated by many people}
3.Yoona{I love her pretty face,but I dont know why she is hated by meny people like Jessica,and I don't know what to say anymore,}
 1.Seohyun {I cinta everything about her.Her voice,personality,and her innocent face.} 2.Jessica{I cinta
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aliceliao said…
Tiffany
Taeyeon
Sunny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SoShiDae123 said…
1.Tiffany
2.Sunny
3.Taeyeon
 1.Tiffany 2.Sunny 3.Taeyeon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kenny_kenz said…
heart
1.yuri
2. sica
3. fany
love them
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hyori143 said…
heart
MY OLD
1) HYOYEON
2) TAEYEON
3) SEOHYUN

MY NEW

1)HYOYEON
2)TAEYEON
3)SOOYOUNG
 MY OLD 1) HYOYEON 2) TAEYEON 3) SEOHYUN MY NEW 1)HYOYEON 2)TAEYEON 3)SOOYOUNG
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 49days said…
4 me, my bias r:
*seohyun
*sooyoung
*taeyeon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu haekyuyoung007 said…
1. sooyoung
2. tiffany
3. taeyeon & sunny (it's hard to choose)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dinsangi said…
1.Yuri/Jessica
2.Taeyeon/Seohyun
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shineefannz said…
1. Jessica
2. Taeyeon
3. Sunny
 1. Jessica 2. Taeyeon 3. Sunny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ImanNessa99 said…
heart
1.Sooyoung
2.Tiffany
3.Sunny
 1.Sooyoung 2.Tiffany 3.Sunny
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yadiroty said…
1. taeyeon (It has a beautiful voice, is a cute, smart a heart good, for me it's the best it's a girl I love and admire)
2. jessica (I love my ice princess has a very pretty voice is a sweet girl a little cold at times but has a good heart)
3. hyoyeon (esta chica se ganó mi corazón por su personalidad, es alegre, divertido, lindo y sobre todo es un buen bailarín)
 1. taeyeon (It has a beautiful voice, is a cute, smart a jantung good, for me it's the best it's a girl
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princess89 said…
heart
My fav list are:

1. Seohyun: the main reason why i love her is because of her personality. she is for me a good role model. she is humble, honest, hardworking, intelligent and modest. i've never follow any other idols like i follow her. her voice is very smooth and beautiful. she is pretty too. she keeps improving from time to times. you can see she is keep better in singing, dancing and her expression on stage.

2. Jessica
3. Taeyeon
 My fav daftar are: 1. Seohyun: the main reason why i cinta her is because of her personality. she is