GalacticGirl200 The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku- DEAD END {short story}

GalacticGirl200 posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 06:08PM
When I was born I realized that I was just copying as a human being

The way they walk, the way they move, and I deeply wished I could become one of them. My urge to become one was so great that I told one of my closest friends. My only friend. A human. The very thing I was jealous of.

“Why are you jealous Miku? Your way better then a human! While we die you can live and sing forever! How on earth is that bad?”

But I kept singing as a VOCALOID

I realized that he was right. But I still wanted to become one of them. Because, I knew deep inside, my friend would leave one day permently, and I would still be here, singing, forever.

I didn't care if I'm a toy that sings over someone's song I bit my green onion and decided to sing

But I was a VOCALOID it’s job is to keep singing and be happy. So that’s what I did.

But I realized that I have no heart without singing
And I can never go back where I used be

I struggled to sing more and more every day. The sad faces the scientists made still phase in my mind. It was if I was slowly dieing…

When everyone forgot me: I lost my mind

Every day, the scientists came less and less. My songs became less and less more frequent. I soon became lost in the darkness the humans called loneliness. I thought about this, as I laid on the cold floor dieing…

What I saw in the end is a broken world VOCALOID

As my music notes cracked, so did my hope for becoming happy again.

When I couldn't sing well, you were always by my side. You encouraged me I practiced hard... because I wanted to see you happy
So...

Where were you now? When I needed you most? Where were you when I needed you to pat my head and say “Good job Miku!!” Like you used to? Are you disappointed in me? Did I mess up another song again? I’ll try harder! I promise! Give me one more chance!

There was a time I was singing for my joy and my happiness inside me, but now, I cannot find the reason, I can't feel anything anymore...

I sit here, wondering if you’re ever going to come back. My heart hurts as much as my body. Please, will you make this pain go away? Can you make this loneliness’ go away?

Every time I remember the face that I've been seeing, it gives me a little comfort

I can picture you coming in again with that old smile on your face. “Let’s get to work Miku!” you would shout proudly. You were proud of me. On how hard I worked just to see you happy. Are you still proud of me?

I know that it's getting harder to sing songs for me day by day and the end is coming soon...

Will you be with me when my death comes? Will you hold my hand and still be proud of me?

All we could believe in was what we saw in the mirror this delusion all we wanted is showing us, over and over

You knew, deep inside, that I would one day die, yet you lied and kept saying that would never happen. Trying to erase my feeling and thoughts from reality. If only it was that easy.

I'm not going to sing anymore. I will be shouting and screaming this! Instead it’s a top speed song for the time and for me to say good-bye

Will you be there? When I sing my last song?

The weakness I'm frightened I don't know how to stop them

I want to become strong again…but I don’t know how. Could you help me? Like how you helped me with hard songs?

The sadness you're suffered, when I see in your face

I’m sorry for the pain you suffered trying to help me. Trying to keep me alive in this “never ending” lie. But this lie is about to end…isn’t it?

It's over I'm sleeping; this is the pace I'll be keeping

Slowly drifting away into the dark hole. Is this what death is like?

But I won't forget you 
Even though I won't be here

Your face will be the last picture in my mind. Will it be the same for you? Will you be thinking of me when you die?

I wanna sing... I still...I still wanna sing more!!!!

How cruel it is for me to die so quickly. Life is unfair. I want to spend more time with you. I want you to hug me again and talk to me again.

I guess... there is something wrong with me Master... please, please end this by your hand.... 
Because I don't want to see you sad anymore

It’s not fair to see you sad. It’s not fair of me to spend time with you when you’re disappointed of me. I’m being selfish again aren’t I? Please forgive me. I never wanted to make you sad.

Finally, it is hurting for me to sing I wasn't like this before

Do you remember when I sang over and over again and never got tired? Do you remember when I was youthful and could sing for hours and hours and never feel a bit sleepy? Where has time gone…?

I'm alone. I cannot move. I am hounded down when I wish for a miracle

I only want to see you again. I only want to be able to sing again. I only want to be happy again. Is that so much to ask?

Every time I remember the face that I've been seeing, my memories are falling into pieces

I’m slowly forgetting about all the fun times we had. I don’t want that! I don’t want that! I want to keep them. I want to treasure them until my last moment. After all, there the only think I have left of you…

I know that it's killing and breaking my heart to nothing, and the end is coming soon

I’m falling into the waste bind of dead data, my eyes are getting heavy, and the room is spinning. Why? Why must this happen to me? I don’t want to die. Can I please live? Can I please live with you?

All what we were keeping was what we saw in the flicker of this future world

We kept telling our self’s that we would be okay in the end. We both thought we would end up happy. We thought we would get a happy ending. That you would take me home and treat me like the daughter you never had. But that’s not what the future had for us. Far from it.

All the lying is showing us and disappearing, if I can use a song to tell you everything I want to say

Please, when I disappear into the waste bind, please remember me as your last thoughts before you leave this world forever. Like I am doing now. Even though you were disappointed in me, I was never disappointed in you…

It's a compressed song for the time for me to say good-bye

Thank you… and good-bye…

GalacticGirl200 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Phucminhnguyen said…
crying
Thank you for the beautiful story. It was great and amazing.....