full metal alchemist Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! Please Join!

FmaChimeraGirl posted on Jan 31, 2016 at 04:47AM
Ok, so the rules are pretty basic. 1: Make your character. 2: Do NOT kill any characters without consent. 3: Have fun!!!

These are what you need to make a character. I will use my RP character, Vengeance.

State Alchemist Name; Feral Alchemist
Automail: Right arm to the shoulder, left leg to the knee, and right leg half of the shin,
Alchemy types: Fire, Ice, wind, and combat.
Bio/history: When she was 7 years old her mother, father, and 2 brothers were slaughtered in front of her very eyes. A few days later she tried Human Alchemy and failed. She became a state alchemist at 8. She is very skilled with alkahestry and is actually Ishvalan, but no one knows because she changed her appearance.
Appearance: Brown hair with a blue green ponytail, dark blue eyes, a dark gray tank top, a jacket that looks exactly like Ed's but is light gray. She wears light gray gloves and brown moccasins and black jeans. She always carries a sword and a dagger and her 3 alkahestry knives, She met the Elric Brothers when Ed became a state alchemist and went along on missions with him.

Please have fun.

full metal alchemist 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Malestorm said…
If this gets off the ground then I'll join

State Alchemist Name: MaleStorm Alchemist
Automail: None
Alchemy: Bio, metal and water
Bio/ Unkonwn, joined at age 15 in a special weapon porject
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes light grey skin. Wears stranded gear with two alchemy circles on his palms. He carries a broadsword and a hand gun.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FmaChimeraGirl said…
Thank you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Horofox6 said…
Name- Marianne
Age- 14
State Alchemist Name- AuraTime Alchemist
Automail- Left arm
Alchemy- Time, Earth, Wind
Bio- TBR
Appearance- Pic
 Name- Marianne Age- 14 State Alchemist Name- AuraTime Alchemist Automail- Left arm Alchemy- Tim
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FmaChimeraGirl said…
Thanks for joining. :3