Frank Iero What Do Anda Like Lebih About Him??

Clauiero posted on Aug 22, 2008 at 12:27PM
what do you like more in Frank???
his talent, his energy, his cuteness, his quotes, the fact that he is in MCR, the frerard thing :P lol????...

Frank Iero 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tijgernootje said…
His cuteness, his frerard thing.. His energy, his talent.. And i like his hair :D he's so cute and violent <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jodieebabee said…
heart
everything coz a love everything about him coz he's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcrkilljoygirl said…
Everything..i mean his talent as a singer and guitarist are just amzing his screams are just epic haha and his quotes are super dupper funny :D & + hes hot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gabriELLE7 said…
heart
EVERYTHING! XD
it's really hard to pick just one :P so i'll list my top three.
1. his talent :D
2. his quotes X)
3. his cuteness XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gerardwayluvr97 said…
kiss
Every Thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lucky_Thirteen said…
kiss
Everything about him:D He's cute, hot, funny, amazing guitarist, part of one of the best rock band! Also his quotes are simply amazing and he seems to be an awesome dad and husband! Oh and he can sing! Seriously how can someone NOT love him?*___*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lucky_Thirteen said…
big smile
Plus his facial expressions are quality;)

(and there are probably so many more things I left outxP)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkestZsusanna said…
I love so much about him! I think that he's an amazing guitarist and an awesome dad. I also think that he's really funny and, personally I'm a Ferard fan and glad that him and Gerard are comfortable enough with their sexuality to kiss and be as close as they are. I also admire the fact that he is a vegetarian and see him as someone who would be very hugable. Don't ask why, I just do lolol
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu